Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House (67770 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by adaxxy: 2:38am On Dec 26, 2017
creepsyme:
Ooh so simple my darling, just create ur own world and make it happen for u with so much happiness, show urself so much love
, make d best hairstyle, eat well, dress well, wen he is at home look sexy not for him but for urself and do ur tin, make phone calls with friends especially wen he is around and laugh ur loudest laugh, shift all ur love to ur child and make it very obvious. if u continue to be depressed he will continue to oppress u. Tnk me later.
You are so on point dear,
This life is too short to make yourself unhappy because of some bunches of asshol.es

2 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Daboomb: 2:40am On Dec 26, 2017
Macgreat:

Jealousy has no link to love, people made it seem it is but it isn't.

Any level of jealousy is dangerous

There is a right form of jealousy...not really jealousy but it acts like that.
It is not the dnagerous and possesive type, it is the type that "looks out for the good of the other person, wants the best for them, thinks of them before itself and generally shows responsibility towards the other party".

I am speaking from my own esxperience because l see such in my own wife daily.
it makes me feel good because l know l have a wife who "values me".
Compare it to someone whose spouse would not even pick their call or ask after their health or their work or how their day has been?

Me, l am jealous over my wife o but lwont get into a fit just because l saw her talking with a man and laughing or start monitoring her phone like jealous husband.
Fortunately, she also hides nothing from me, not even her most important passwords (bank, phone, emails, etc).
Such is life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Daboomb: 2:52am On Dec 26, 2017
okay, this thread is descending into something else (tribal rubbish). Am out
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Daeylar(f): 3:13am On Dec 26, 2017
Lovelywings:
OP this is Nairaland. The commenters here will blame you for the maltreatment simply because you are a woman. See how several people are insinuating that you trapped him with pregnancy grin That's what the (mostly men) do here. In their world view, men are naturally rational and sensible. Women are the opposite.

If you want real advice go elsewhere. Go to Bellanaija where the women are. All you will get here is abuse.

Op follow this advise,

Caprigal:

Honestly, I was just reading and shaking my head. This site has many immature and sexist males its appalling. No one is even showing sympathy for the woman, they are all apportioning blame and asking her to solve the problems her husband caused.
If the tables were turned this thread will be 20 pages long with men insulting the wife for flirting outside and ignoring her husband at home.

You know how they behave na, grin
They would first insult the wife and tell op to chase her away cheesy immediately.

The blame games started with, maybe It's because you are not contributing financially to maybe you forced him to marry you, LMAO grin

These sexist men sef, they won't grow up. They better leave this foolishness in 2017.

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 26, 2017
Peeps blaming the op, do not understand what she's going through.
The mistake she made was letting his behavior slide while they were dating, maybe he is wealthy.

I know such kind of men. They are in the range of upwardly mobile young successful guys, who feels the world is under their feet. And any woman they date or marry is rubbish.
I Met a guy like the op's husband, while we went out on our first date. Immediately I notice his behavior, I sat him down and asked what's the problem? This is our first date and u are behaving so arrogantly? He looked at me and said I talk too much and women are meant to be quiet. I was like really? I talk too much. Then he looked away. I smiled at myself, I shook my head. I said seriously? He didn't answer o. Then I walked away.
That was the end, the relationship was dead on arrival. I won't allow any man treat me like I don't exist. To hell with what u have. He's still jumping in and out of relationship till date. So full of himself. Fucvk you! Fucvk your money! And fucvk whatever u think its scratching your brain.
cheesy

Op, it's a pity u are married to. Such a jerk. Na to manage am remain. Or file for divorce if u can no longer bear his attitude.
The choice is yours.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 26, 2017
@op please ur too focused on ur husband and his opinions. Don't listen to all these pple telling u to question urself. The problem here is dt ur whole life revolves around him, and the only solution is to 'get ur life'. Let him be the one asking if you're okay.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by phemy36(m): 3:47am On Dec 26, 2017
favouredAda:
Gud pm nairalanders.

I'm a young lady in my early 30, married for 2years+ now... my issue is that my husband doesn't gist with me but when he is with other ladies, he can laugh & gist for Africa. He has never taken me out after our marriage. in short I look like a tenant in his house. if we are going out he will tell me to be in front while he will b far behind. if I complain, he will say I'm nagging.

I was sick last week, he just came dropped #10k for me to go see our doctor, he didn't even ask if I can go by myself BT same incident happened to his younger bro wife yesterday, with just a phone call, he went to the hospital & stood by d bro. over night ( sumtin he didn't even do wen I gave birth to our baby) I have been thinking he will change BT this days own his really worst, calling some girls in my streets "my love" why he shout my 1st name no matter where he is.

Pls advise me cos I am beginning to dislike him
. When I saw your write up I thought it was my wife that put it on nairaland because that is exactly things happening in my home. My wife doesn't take advice, she's always right, it is when I'm back from work she will be asking what I will eat despite many correction on that but when she go out or work, she expect me to cook for her and if I don't na problem. She can complain for Africa. I'm beginning to hate her because of that attitude, I even want her out of my life. So think deeply and correct anything he has been complaining of. And also pray.

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by smulti(m): 3:52am On Dec 26, 2017
Hector09:
Maybe its a forced marriage
arrengee stuff .
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by InvertedHammer: 4:16am On Dec 26, 2017
Daboomb:

Some times, l feel like slapping th eheck out of some of our young men of today!
Among their list of "wife material" is that she must be working in a coirporate environment...when they themselves dont even have a job! shocked shocked

Foolish Gigolo, l call them.

Why wont their wife turn them to "collect-wrapper-hold-for-me"?

Everything is so upside down nowadays, it is so annoying.

You have to move with time. You dealt with issues in relationships during your era in a certain way. Let the new age do their thing. You said that you are disappointed at men who want their women working in a corporation while they may be unemployed. Oh well, there are still a lot of us feminists left. Equal rights come with equal or greater responsibilities. Your parents may be disappointed as well that their male issues dated and did not let them pick wives for them like during their era.
Social media is one monster nobody seems to know how to factor in into modern relationships.

If you dissect the lady's story, you will find out that she left some vital pieces of information that may make her culpable in her current predicament. As told, she is the victim. I don't believe her. She knows exactly what is wrong in her relationship but saying it will not fit the intended outcome of her narratives.

/

3 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by TeuBeu(m): 4:26am On Dec 26, 2017
Memories12411:
My sister you are welcome to "Men's World". The heart of men is desperately wicked. If you are not doing anything to generate income for the family is a great problem for you because anything about you irritates him. Check your financial life very well.
Secondly, it could be you have turned yourself to a different person after giving birth to your child. Check your looks.
Last but not the least. Check your relationship with your in-laws. They could be instigating your husband.
In conclusion, I encourage you to pray without ceasing.
Wonderful Post, Thanks for sharing this beautiful tips.
Have a Great Day.

http://www.teubeu.com

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by lexy2014: 4:27am On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Marriage is really interesting
Here to read comments and learn as well
yeah u right.
Marriage is really interesting and much of it is about tolerance. what baffles me is y some folks seek counsel on nairaland 4 their marital issues when majority of people on nairaland are d most intolerant set of humans i have ever come across

2 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by mrphysics(m): 4:31am On Dec 26, 2017
alexialin:
The mistake she made was letting his behavior slide while they were dating, maybe he is wealthy.

I know such kind of men. They are in the range of upwardly mobile young successful guys, who feels the world is under their feet. And any woman they date or marry is rubbish.
I Met a guy like the op's husband, while we went out on our first date. Immediately I notice his behavior, I sat him down and asked what's the problem? This is our first date and u are behaving so arrogantly? He looked at me and said I talk too much and women are meant to be quiet. I was like really? I talk too much. Then he looked away. I smiled at myself, I shook my head. I said seriously? He didn't answer o. Then I walked away.
That was the end, the relationship was dead on arrival. I won't allow any man treat me like I don't exist. To hell with what u have. He's still jumping in and out of relationship till date. So full of himself. Fucvk you! Fucvk your money! And fucvk whatever u think its scratching your brain.
cheesy

Op, it's a pity u are married to. Such a jerk. Na to manage am remain. Or file for divorce if u can no longer bear his attitude.
The choice is yours.
What you wrote here is true. Very true and there is no doubt about it especially the first paragraph.

Truth is, it might not be because OPs husband do now love her. Some men see their wife as their own, they expect her to understand the way they do and leave their life. The husband may not even be taking care of himself and spent most time helping others who are far from him and his wife.

I really do not know what else to say. Nairaland this days is filled with guys and ladies who just want to blame their opposite sex. Nairaland ladies have been overpowered by the guys, hence the advise that the op should move it to bellanaija or whatever. The argument on nairaland is aimed at destructively criticising women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Amberon11: 4:33am On Dec 26, 2017
After reading the comments it's safe to deduce that Nigerians are very stupiid.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by mrphysics(m): 4:33am On Dec 26, 2017
lexy2014:
yeah u right.
Marriage is really interesting and much of it is about tolerance. what baffles me is y some folks seek counsel on nairaland 4 their marital issues when majority of people on nairaland are d most intolerant set of humans i have ever come across
I am telling you. I was like that too but realized it isn't how it should be. Guys here are very intolerant but caused by the style of reasoning of most girls in this forum.

Business section is just the best section of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 26, 2017
He's not resolved himself to being married...you have to be very patient and ease him in slowly...losing his freedom to a man is like losing her virginity to a woman.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by holymiles(m): 4:42am On Dec 26, 2017
GraGra247:
All the things you listed points to one thing and one thing mainly:

Your husband has developed chronic dislike for you.

Finding out the cause is now left for you.
gbam
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by cococandy(f): 4:57am On Dec 26, 2017
Topestbilly:
undecided

Since we don't have his part of the story, I will advise you to be honest to yourself because it's going to do you a big favour.

*Check yourself if you've done something wrong that led to all this maltreatment

*Check if there are some particular doing of yours that irritates him.

*if you find any of the above, sit him down, beg him, tell him u wil make amends but if you truly check yourself and your hands are clean. Remember your life and happiness are your priorities.

May God help you.
and this post got 300 likes. Disgusting

2 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by ivolt: 4:59am On Dec 26, 2017
buddie:
And you think or feel this number of men can all be wrong abi?

She had better wake up and start finding better means of improving her marriage before more damage is done instead.

Yes they can since most of them are WAEC candidates.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Collins87: 5:00am On Dec 26, 2017
It is painful my sister. But, how long do you wish to stay in this mess.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by ImperialYoruba: 5:00am On Dec 26, 2017
favouredAda:
Gud pm nairalanders.

I'm a young lady in my early 30, married for 2years+ now... my issue is that my husband doesn't gist with me but when he is with other ladies, he can laugh & gist for Africa. He has never taken me out after our marriage. in short I look like a tenant in his house. if we are going out he will tell me to be in front while he will b far behind. if I complain, he will say I'm nagging.

I was sick last week, he just came dropped #10k for me to go see our doctor, he didn't even ask if I can go by myself BT same incident happened to his younger bro wife yesterday, with just a phone call, he went to the hospital & stood by d bro. over night ( sumtin he didn't even do wen I gave birth to our baby) I have been thinking he will change BT this days own his really worst, calling some girls in my streets "my love" why he shout my 1st name no matter where he is.

Pls advise me cos I am beginning to dislike him

There is no smoke without fire.

Lady, given some bits and pieces of info in your submission it appears age was not on your side 2yrs ago and you "settled" for the man, instead of "choosing" a man. It is also apparent the fire in this relationship is no longer burning. This would be my main focus.

There are three items critical to keeping a relationship secured. By secured i mean inseparable. A secured relationship might still suffer from infidelity but the bond between the mates are too strong for any outside influence to separate. This security is what all women desire...a permanence with their spouse.

So what are key factors for security?

One, friendship
Two, compassion
Three, understanding

These three items mix together to give romance in a relationship. The romance elicits love in the heart.

All the attributes of love and romance can be attached to one or more of these three.

Physical attractiveness is not an attribute of love, it is an attribute of reproduction. The eye looks for good gene to mate with and reproduce beautiful kinds. The desire to mate triggers sexual passion without which the reproduction cannot take place.

So in the analysis of a bad relationship it is critical to assess what brought you together; is it romance, or is it physical desire?

Understanding the root issue can help find a reconciling path. Sometimes going separate ways is a good thing but is hard to accept.

Your relationship suggests desperation on your part due to age. Between 25 and 45 is also the range in which a woman appears most alluring and irrestitible - the curves, fullness, elasticity and radiance is enhanced. He may have had sexual fantasies of you which led him into wanting to possess you, hence agreeing to marriage.

You have fulfilled his fantasy and all the allure is gone, the physical fire is no longer burning. No romance to keep the bond secured....and so he is using body language to signal lost interest.

Sorry dear sister, find conciliation or divorce and find another man while still in a good age bracket to find love and another marriage....hopefully one with security.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by ivolt: 5:09am On Dec 26, 2017
BadLuckonmyGame:
how did u know d bolded... Have u heard from d man... U must be a bad judge... Please if u have children or u plan to have don't judge like that in ur home... U must hear from both parties before u judge... Remember who first judge matter, no dey ever do wrong... Op did not even say from d first year of marriage if d husband showed her love and care and how it started going down.. nothing... Just my husband don't show me love n care... Then u conclude d man is evil? Ask d op questions, u need more info to be able to draw a reasonable conclusion since u don't have d husband here to tell his part of the story...hence those plenty questions directed at d op... Unfortunately she has failed to answer any of the questions... That alone is a signal that d op is hiding alot of info

Please be reasonable, the man is deliberately ignoring her like some play kids
do when they quarrel.
Adults are supposed to voice their concern and not engage in cheap games.
It doesn't matter if she "trapped" him with pregnancy or if his family member
don't like her.

All he needed to do is sit her down and tell her his problems so they can
decide if to resolve it, stay together or separate.

This is one of the reasons I don't pity some men who are abandoned in
their old age because many have played god in their youths not knowing
that power is transient.

@favouredAda
Sit him down and also inform his closest family about his behaviours and if he does not change
after the discussion. You must start acting like he doesn't exist and stop expecting him to be
good to you. He is apparently enjoying his silly games. Find something worthwhile to do and not
kill yourself with thinking.

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Jman06(m): 5:18am On Dec 26, 2017
adaxxy:
One fact is that the illiterate ibo guys treats their wives like second class citizens or especially if you are not their from their tribe ..
You're finished grin
The truth remains that more yoruba men than Igbo men treat their wives like TRASH, and this is regardless of whether they are literate or illiterate.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by ivolt: 5:18am On Dec 26, 2017
InvertedHammer:

It seems that you married late.

May be the potency of what you used to nail him for marriage has dwindled.

Perhaps, it is time to pay baba another visit.

She married at most age 33, if she indeed nailed him she won't be here
for advice and she would have been sent packing.
All I see is a man who regrets his marriage because he thinks he could
have done better.
His games are aimed at frustrating her so she will leave herself.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Flexherbal(m): 5:27am On Dec 26, 2017
Topestbilly:
undecided

Since we don't have his part of the story, I will advise you to be honest to yourself because it's going to do you a big favour.

*Check yourself if you've done something wrong that led to all this maltreatment

*Check if there are some particular doing of yours that irritates him.

*if you find any of the above, sit him down, beg him, tell him u wil make amends but if you truly check yourself and your hands are clean. Remember your life and happiness are your priorities.

May God help you.

Nice contribution !

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by ImperialYoruba: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2017
Jman06:
The truth remains that more yoruba men than Igbo men treat their wives like TRASH, and this is regardless of whether they are literate or illiterate.

You and adaxxy should know ethnic bigotry is not to be taken out of politics and culture sections. Keep your Yoruba/Igbo stuff in those two places only. Please bro.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by yvelchstores(f): 5:36am On Dec 26, 2017
Newboss:
So the Bible told you that you can manipulate a person through prayer?

Wow! That's actually called fraud! I hope someone uses jazz on you and get you to wire all the money in your account to him! angry
lol its not. Remember its God the prayer is made to. Since they are married, God will be glad to help.no be jazz my brother
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by correctguy101(m): 5:41am On Dec 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

by the way, do you really think that contributing financially and helping that demon would change anything?! this man has absolutely NO LOVE for this woman, and dont even want to be seen by her side... a smart person would ask what is going on, and thus divorce the demon who treats her like common garbage. end of misery.

You dey mind that yeye girl?

But I wouldn't call him a demon, at least not yet. cheesy
I'm very sure I can't keep enemies with anyone I see regularly, especially when we stay in the same house, come even be the mother of my child.

I can voice my displeasure and that's about it. I still don't know what the problem is in this case but I have a family friend whose wife should be feeling this way too but his own reasons was that she's local, too local (you know that kind Yoruba girl that will call shop "shooorbu"?) and she has very terrible manners and he's very sure she got pregnant cos he has money cos my guy wanted to just play with the fine local girl but no, she has very smart plans grin

OP, i wouldn't advice you hate on him, two wrongs can never make anything right. Find out the best you can and fix it fast(happiness is your right). I'm sure your hubby is mad, very mad at you but some men strong o (I no go fit hold my mind like that).

Another year is almost here and I just got the " when will you marry" talk from my mum again undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Jman06(m): 5:48am On Dec 26, 2017
alexialin:

cheesy

The choice is yours.
You are a wise lady for being able to detect his misogynistic attitude early enough. An average Nigerian lady would be carried away by the guy's wealth or looks and "mumuishly" follow him until marriage while claiming to be in love.
Then after a few months in marriage, they start behaving as if the scale just fell off their eyes while those attitudes have been their all along.

This was why I didn't pity the Op in my post. Most times the attitudes were there from the onset but were ignored.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Jman06(m): 5:52am On Dec 26, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

You and adaxxy should know ethnic bigotry is not to be taken out of politics and culture sections. Keep your Yoruba/Igbo stuff in those two places only. Please bro.
Ok sir!
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by correctguy101(m): 5:56am On Dec 26, 2017
ivolt:

Please be reasonable, the man is deliberately ignoring her like some play kids
do when they quarrel.
Adults are supposed to voice their concern and not engage in cheap games.
It doesn't matter if she "trapped" him with pregnancy or if his family member
don't like her.

All he needed to do is sit her down and tell her his problems so they can
decide if to resolve it, stay together or separate.

This is one of the reasons I don't pity some men who are abandoned in
their old age because many have played god in their youths not knowing
that power is transient.

@favouredAda
Sit him down and also inform his closest family about his behaviours and if he does not change
after the discussion. You must start acting like he doesn't exist and stop expecting him to be
good to you. He is apparently enjoying his silly games. Find something worthwhile to do and not
kill yourself with thinking.

Com'on.... Be understanding..
There's no code of behavior for adults to adhere to.
We live and try to let live. Tolerate what you can.

Don't call him a kid just yet. (your level of thinking is entirely different from his and he could label you a kid too or an open book just for voicing your displeasure) makes no sense but some men think it makes them more of a man undecided

Most people like the dramatic and I believe the OP is the best to stop this drama, it's a bad drama....

I still am content with just making children, marriage is not for everyone. Only my mama no wan let me rest...
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by alenwup(m): 6:03am On Dec 26, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Exjoker:
Both of you need to for counseling...
You mean the "two both of them need counseling shey? grin
Exjoker:
Both of you need to for counseling...
You mean the "two both of them need counseling shey?
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Mixola: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2017
Daboomb:

This is real and very serious matter o! shocked shocked

- How was your courtship years like?
- Did you sound each other out at all?
- Did she cook for you before marriage and did you cook for her then?
- Do both of you do thing together and do oyu have "common interests" back then?
- Were you in-love with her before marriage (as in real passionate love that you cant do without seeing her for a day) and was she passionately inlove with you as well?
- What made the two of you to really decide you want to get married to each other? What was the conviction?
Finally
- Do you have children in the marriage right now?

I asked this question because l can "sense hatred" in this relationship and that is never a good sign because it does not get better!
Please dont get violent.
If things dont work out pretty soon and you dont have children between the two of you, l see that the hatred is sort of "mutual" (if she does not pick calls, does not cook for you, e.t.c ...l am not even sure two of you stii have sex with each other!). better to seek early divorce so that each of you can find happiness.
Life is too short to live in such poisnous atmosphere.

I really wish I can answer all these questions. I admit that I brought all this on my self (her too). I had been careful all my life til I met her. I was only taught about commitment in marriage. Love/passion/ affection/friendliness were secondary until few weeks I signed the dotted lines. We have two kids. Their age difference is quite much, almost four years and it's simply because I don't wanna father another child in this hapless harmony. Courtship was a disaster. I felt my real self was mummified. Despite all these, I wanted to make it work but there was no oil in the mill. I feel terribly bad cos I broke up with ladies amicably when I observed things I couldn't cope with. This caught me pants down. I take responsibility even though there were pastoral influences. Persons i respect in the church but I can't start to blame them.

Like the other guy said, I don't get any erection on sighting her. I wouldn't go violent. I will rather drive to sambisa. I was considering divorce but for the kids and my old mother. My mum raised five of us alone till adulthood. I was 5 when dad passed on. Divorce will shatter her even though my wife has little or no regard for her. My mum will call her and she will never pick or acknowledge or return the call. I keep in touch with her parents and siblings yet mine are abhorrent to her.

I don't know why I am still here really. Death seems sweeter though I can't initiate myself. I really wanna be free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.