Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert (35957 Views)

Why Wike Stopped Wizkid's Concert In Port-harcourt From Liberation Stadium / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) / “FIA”: Davido Shades Caroline Danjuma & Police In New Song: "Save Your Drama" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Sholaystar4me(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2017
that is why i love show biz....easy way to make even more money...lol, they aint even fighting before, it was all planned!
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Justizer(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2017
what a news to hear. but lets see if there will be any collaboration next year
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Amberon11: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Abeg you too much cheesy grin
buygala:
They end beef today, start pork tomorrow, and continue chicken the next day.. sad

Their meat.... Their business undecided
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Effizy12(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2017
shadrach77:
I'm sure the make-up was initiated by Davido. Davido has always seen Wizkid as a friend. People forget Davido was in Wizkid's PAKURUMO video.

Wizkid has always been the one with the superiority complex but with his career dwindling, he now realises he needs Davido more. Such is life! tongue embarassed
You are such an idiot,wizkid was in David's damiduro. Why can't you just celebrate greatness,instead of saying such glorious guy career dwindling when non of your family even have a career nor a life.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by SuperSuave(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2017
shadrach77:
I'm sure the make-up was initiated by Davido. Davido has always seen Wizkid as a friend. People forget Davido was in Wizkid's PAKURUMO video.

Wizkid has always been the one with the superiority complex but with his career dwindling, he now realises he needs Davido more. Such is life! tongue embarassed
Davido was never in pakurumo video! screenshot him. It was wizkid that appeared in DAMI DURO
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by udemzyudex(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2017
onatisi:

There was never a fight. Those guys are just making their mega millions ,what they have for each other is respect. Just like messi and ronaldo

Exactly, they are only using it to increase fame and make more money.
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by MENTORCH(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2017
shadrach77:

But Wizkid was in damiduro video, you can never know what they feel about each other let's just enjoy their music.
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Larryslim(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2017
shadrach77:

Wizkid was in Dami duro too
The two of them weren't fighting before..
Una just carry their matter put for head
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Newboss(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Harmored:

Leave the animal alone you don't deserve it
Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

LWKMD grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by MLK22555: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2017
After Their Fans don fool themselves finish, here u have it them dey stage together
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Paayne(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2017
shadrach77:

Oga! Were you there when they were negotiating the make up? Who said wizkid's career was dwindling and he needs Davido now to revive it?

Na all these mumu posts dey cause their fight in the first place.... Comparing and contrasting people wey just they hustle their own jeje
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by loomer: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2017
People wey no fight or quarrel before
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Xmen149(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2017
Harmored:

Leave the animal alone you don't deserve it

cheesy grin you just made my christmas
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by walosky(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Yeye boys
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by madjune(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Na typical afonja behaviour.

Fight today. Make up 2moro. And fight again.
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Ayokunlemi96(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Reconcile? Who said they were fighting?
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by edgecution(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
shadrach77:

Wizzy is also in Davido's Damiduro video.
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by saltoftheearth: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Veeflow(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Froggy tongue we just use u ni oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter / Avala Saidat Balogun Rocks Off Shoulder Dress / Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.