Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Anointing Service (Pix) - If She Is Your Wife, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anointing Service (Pix) - If She Is Your Wife, What Will You Do? (3109 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Immoral Pix: If You One Spoil/corrupt, Open This Post. / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anointing Service (Pix) - If She Is Your Wife, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2017
If I am that woman, immediately I feel his hands around my yansh, breasts or virgina, I will dash him multiple slaps, insult him and storm out of the church.

---

Guys, how will you handle a situation like this?

1 Like

Re: Anointing Service (Pix) - If She Is Your Wife, What Will You Do? by Davido324(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Enjoyment Fall On Him
Re: Anointing Service (Pix) - If She Is Your Wife, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2017
Davido324:
Enjoyment Fall On Him
If she is your wife, can you say that?
Re: Anointing Service (Pix) - If She Is Your Wife, What Will You Do? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2017
All you need is check d expression on her face, you'll know she has been doing something with dat pastor before now

1 Like

Re: Anointing Service (Pix) - If She Is Your Wife, What Will You Do? by Davido324(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Womanpleaser:
If she is your wife, can you say that?
now will u shut up! and mind ur business here on nairaland
Re: Anointing Service (Pix) - If She Is Your Wife, What Will You Do? by jaymichael(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2017
All these jazzman 419 charlatans that call themselves pastors. They can never end well.
Re: Anointing Service (Pix) - If She Is Your Wife, What Will You Do? by bjt(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
I cannot marry a lady that goes to Pastors for prayers in the first place when I can knee down and pray by myself. angry

(1) (Reply)

Seven Things Girls Won't Tell You, That You Need To Know. / Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa / Why Are Calabar Girls So Feisty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.