Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) (27809 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding / Anointing Service (Pix) - If She Is Your Wife, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 6:06am On Jan 02
Nigerian man proposed to his partner after crossover service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRrwUuGvrRI?si=delXrgWW3uwggJM1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Truths9ja: 6:06am On Jan 02
Wow congratulations to the 2 of them. What a big surprise from the man

Nigerian lady in shock as lover proposes during crossover church service

A Nigerian man decided to take a leap of faith and propose to his girlfriend at the crossover service in their church.

The video posted by the man, @adedayodm, on TikTok, showed the couple sitting together when suddenly he dropped to one knee and pulled out a ring.

The church members could not contain their excitement as they gathered around, recording the moment on their phones.

After moments of anticipation, the lady finally stretched out her hand, accepting the man’s proposal. The crowd erupted into cheers and applause, filling the church with incredible energy.

The man shared the video and captioned it, “Gracias she said yes happy new year fam, congratulations to me.”

@adedayodm Gracias 🎊🥰 she said yes🥰 happy nee year fam, congratulations to me🥂 #adedayodm #fyp #fypシ #mywife #attachment #yes #propose ♬ original sound – DMA👑
Netizens react

@Samuel Adanna Linda: “Congratulations I was also engaged too yesterday.”

@seraphic_being 🕊️🦋: “Na me mess up I for go cross over service maybe I for see ring collect😂”

@👸: “For small 31st wey we dey manage , congrats love.”

@Nedu: “So u go cross over carry wife come house?”

@Jenny ibuo: “This the best engagement ever,new year new status🤣🤣🤣”

@Ezechukwu: “New year wey we still dey celebrate una don turn am to Engagement/Proposal una no go fit oppress me Lol, very big congratulations to you both 🥰”

@gloria_princess_ogechi: “Sister shock she be like bros wetin dey happen😀😀😀😀
dear lord i be mosquito net 🥺”

@.theAnonymousperson: “Congrats. Wedding by Easter am coming😁”

@Kayode Adedeji: “You go Cross over as Miss…come back house as Mrs…God is wonderful.”

https://nigerianweddingblog.com/blog/2024/01/01/nigerian-lady-in-shock-as-lover-proposes-during-crossover-church-service/

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:16am On Jan 02
Western world is a woman's world. Men kneel.
Africa is a man's world men pay bride price and don't kneel.

Why all the kneeling?
Can't you propose normally?
Why the camera?
Can't you do it off social media?
Why at cross over?
Can't you do it in a more secret place?
Good for them

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by bibianna(f): 6:52am On Jan 02
Good for them. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Nackzy: 6:55am On Jan 02
It's going to be a good year for them

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Nicepoker(m): 8:39am On Jan 02
You kneel down and beg a woman to marry you. Someone you will take care of throughout her lifetime.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Palazee(m): 9:04am On Jan 02
Another man taking the highways

Anyways, congratulations to him.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Gadafii: 3:12pm On Jan 02
All this public attention for two people cheating on each other

I have told girls I have dated before I can never kneel to propose or go to public places to do that, traditional African man like me can not can

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by TruthsFM: 3:21pm On Jan 02
Much love in the air in the new year
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Atarakpa: 7:01pm On Jan 02
Why are they pushing the poor girl to the big head.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02
undecided

Mehn.....This idea of kneeling to propose doesn't make sense at all........You can easily do that while seating down.......

Meanwhile, I wish them marital bliss.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by tunjijones(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02
Una no dey hear word.... No dey kneel down to propose to a woman. It's belittling.....

Man know your worth.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by elitehow: 7:02pm On Jan 02
Nice One
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by UncleKoboko: 7:02pm On Jan 02
I just hope he met her as a virgin, IF NOT, THE TENDENCIES THAT SHE WILL KEEP CONTACTING HER EXs AND THE TENDENCIES TO CHEAT IS EXTREMELY HIGH.

Also, kneeling to propose to a NON-VIRGIN girl (aka olosho, aka a girl that has been passed around by numerous guys is a very foolish act.

Kneeling to propose and begging someone that some men have used like toilet paper to marry you... GOD FORBID BAD THING!

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Padipadi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02
New year love
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Dangrace01: 7:05pm On Jan 02
Kneel
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by freemonts87: 7:05pm On Jan 02
Awnn. Love sweet sha when u get partner wen get sense.
Congrats cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Angelfrost(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02
...And what if she had said no??!

Seek her consent for marriage privately, and wed her publicly (or even privately too).

Make una stop to dey copy alien cultures this 2024!

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Dpharisee: 7:08pm On Jan 02
Yugoslavia247:
Western world is a woman's world. Men kneel.
Africa is a man's world men pay bride price and don't kneel.

Why all the kneeling?
Can't you propose normally?
Why the camera?
Can't you do it off social media?
Why at cross over?
Can't you do it in a more secret place?
Good for them
Men have become feminised, that's why one was asking here yesterday if there's anything wrong with his wife wearing trousers on their wedding ceremony

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Ajalalomo: 7:10pm On Jan 02
Nothing is done in private these days anymore
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Sleekfingers: 7:11pm On Jan 02
The foolishness of so many Africans is incurable.
They are quick to call the western world all sorta names. But still wear their slavery chains around their hands, neck and legs.....
That's why I respect the Chinese, indians and Japanese.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by money121(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02
Seen
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Omoawoke: 7:14pm On Jan 02
Only a foolish African man kneel down to propose

Must you copy and paste everything.

Why are Africans so low in dignity? Everything na copy copy.

Our culture is beautiful enough, but no dignity, no shame. When do African men start kneeling down to propose if not this generation .
Call me traditional, but do you see Indians do this shit? Do you see Chinese do this. , what of Arabs and jews? But of course, Africans must copy

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? / Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.