Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (32928 Views)

12-year-old Girl Confesses To Putting Sniper In Her Foster Mother's Food (video) / Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by successking401(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2017
very bad.at least you could have walked away from the relationship if you don't love him instead of poisoning him.anyway if you are suffering from staphylococcus aureus or anything infection please let's talk.i have the cure.strictly herbs please
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by SOFTENGR: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2017
The way things are now, I've stopped eating and this is how I sleep.
I can't be caught unawares. Never.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by 175(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2017
I'm sorry, I can't say RIP to the dead guys here.

That girl deserves rehabilitation ASAP!

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by donbenie(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
Age is not a barrier so far she get mature stuff
Marriage is not all about sex but I guess you're not old enough to know that..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Marxist001(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Honestly I served in the north, child / force / religious marriages is something they ought to do away with. Its really an eyesore, these girls hardly bath and don't even use sanitary pads for their flows.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by donbenie(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2017
Puzzypleazer:
And they posted this in a Nigerian public forum?
What picture are you showing to the international community?
The TRUE picture of things in Nigeria..
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2017
People who boast that marrying teenage girl as their SAW prophet did is their birth rite would begin to have a rethink. May be these absurd and ridiculous practices will subside
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2017
Bad. They should stop marrying off young girls, this is not the first case of a young wife child killing her supposed husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Puzzypleazer: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2017
donbenie:
The TRUE picture of things in Nigeria..
Well it dosnt affect me, the one that affects me is all those Boko Haram, bombings and burning No shooting of criminals,
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by donbenie(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2017
successking401:
very bad.at least you could have walked away from the relationship if you don't love him instead of poisoning him.anyway if you are suffering from staphylococcus aureus or anything infection please let's talk.i have the cure.strictly herbs please
Walk away and go where?.back to the family that forced her into the marriage in the first instance..

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by correctguy101(m): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2017
lastmaster:
North is terrible
Even Jesus say "Fear North"
Literally cheap death grin

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by millionboi2: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Men don suffer
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by correctguy101(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2017
SOFTENGR:
The way things are now, I've stopped eating and this is how I sleep.
I can't be caught unawares. Never.

Nawa grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2017
tstx:
It's high time the government Stopped Child Marriage in Nigeria... its the 21st century.....

12 Disturbing Facts About Child Marriage In Africa
Which Nigeria? Call them by their names. It's high time the Abokis and Buharism stop child marriage. Even Buhari get married to Aisha at 12yrs

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Larryton(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2017
baby124:
When you force yourself on a small girl who has / prefers boyfriends her age. You become like a stupid rat or pest that needs to be poisoned.

In as much as am not in support of early marriage, but; I must disagree with you sir in this regard, this could happen to anyone irrespective of your age. I have seen worse happening to mature people.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2017
successking401:

Walk away? To where? A 15 year old girl. Where else would she go? Her parents who probably sold her out. Her family who are probably Religious adherents who supported the marriage because their SAW did same.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by dieBYfire: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2017
She's not to be blame!
She did well ! Her useless late husband will be rewarded with 73 virgins when we gets to meet his Allah in wherever their heaven is !
So I wish I get more of this news on a daily basis!
Thumbs up girl! smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Hector09(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2017
Its there religion, so some body should stop blaming north but islam

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by gurunlocker: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2017
When I saw the headline, I know it must be from the North... 15 years old getting married? Child Abuse!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by FBIL: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2017
Nothing good comes from the North except water melon.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
Age is not a barrier so far she get mature stuff

In that case, let your own 6 year old daughter marry a 54 year old man.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by dieBYfire: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2017
classicfrank4u:
15 year old, y won't American tag us terrorists
Not "Us" please... undecided
Instead the Muslims are d terrorist both Northern and Yoruba's including my ex-tenant's Yoruba Muslim daughter whom i have been straffing since 2010 till date tongue

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by chiefojiji(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Just 40naira..... The meal go be a very delicious one....

N. B. At ẹnu is not a good profession. Just 3 spoon wey she chop she almost die..
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by iskaya(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Why katsina all the time and women sabi kill dere husband men becareful
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by chiefojiji(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2017
chojoike3005:
in spirit of christmas today game is ₦ 5000 ? subscribe today to win big, call or whatsapp the number below
U keep winning big, and yet u keep dey ask for 5k....who are you doing? Or who is doing you.? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by ilovebbwgirl: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

In that case, let your own 6 year old daughter marry a 54 year old man.

If he is responsible
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by ilovebbwgirl: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2017
donbenie:
Marriage is not all about sex but I guess you're not old enough to know that..
And who base it only on sex mature folk explain marriage for us

It is a historical fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were married in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. For example, Saint Augustine ( 350CE ) married a girl who was 10 years old. King Richard II, married a 7 year old girl. King Henry VIII married a 6 years old girl. According to the Catholic encyclopedia, Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 years when she married 99 year old Joseph. Before 1929, Church of England Ministers could marry 12 years old girls in Britain. Up till 1983, Catholic canon laws permitted priest to marry off brides at the age of 12. In the United states, back in 1880, in the states of Delaware, the minimum age for marriage was 7 years.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by classicfrank4u(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Not "Us" please... undecided
Instead the Muslims are d terrorist both Northern and Yoruba's including my ex-tenant's Yoruba Muslim daughter whom is have been straffing since 2010 till date tongue

how can u bleep smbdy 4 7years?? is dht not wickedness cheesy
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by toptop: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
mohince:
Huh.... Its very terrifying the way womn are killing their husband this days!! Inshallah i shall not die in the hands of a woman!!! Merry xmas to my christian frnds around the globe!! May God bless you all as u celebrate this day

Your story may not be different if you go ahead to harvest unripe plantain like your backward clan.

It is just sad that we are regrettably compelled to coexist in this slum called a country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Kill Victims In Kogi State / Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.