Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (32925 Views)

12-year-old Girl Confesses To Putting Sniper In Her Foster Mother's Food (video) / Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by rhames(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
LaudateIV:

Which history? You are calling those half baked lies, history?? Are you so gullible? Who told you that Virgin Mary was 12 years old? What proof do you have? And how could Joseph be 99 years old, and never married?

Some part of what he said was true at least. So whats your own version.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by rhektor(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
It is a historical fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were married in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. For example, Saint Augustine ( 350CE ) married a girl who was 10 years old. King Richard II, married a 7 year old girl. King Henry VIII married a 6 years old girl. According to the Catholic encyclopedia, Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 years when she married 99 year old Joseph. Before 1929, Church of England Ministers could marry 12 years old girls in Britain. undecided

Because someone is doing a thing you seem to say it is right? Would you eat poison because your neighbours are eating poison? I don't understand your logic at all
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Martin0(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
gypsey:
so you are in support of child marriage? grin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Martin0(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
gypsey:
so you are in support of child marriage? grin

U never answer my questiongrin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by doyinbaby(f): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

I can never marry a Yoruba, talk more of a Muslim,I will keep straffing her till she hits menopause..... That's my lil way of punishing her pathetic religion & race
you have so much hatred in you.....I can only advise you to accept Jesus Christ into your life trully and wholly......I wish the lady involved just get to know your evil intention towards her...
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by dieBYfire: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
doyinbaby:
you have so much hatred in you.....I can only advise you to accept Jesus Christ into your life trully and wholly......I wish the lady involved just get to know your evil intention towards her...
grin grin grin
Do you need her contact , so u can advice her cheesy
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

U never answer my questiongrin
Are you in support of child marriage? grin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Martin0(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
gypsey:
Are you in support of child marriage? grin

Mr gypsey,answer my question firstgringrin
Nor dey use sence dey follow me coz e nor go work for our twogrin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by sidnen: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
doyinbaby:
My sister, stop worrying urself over some internet troll.
Most men lie about sleeping or 'straffing' a girl when in reality,she will neva give him the light of day.
For all i know,dude could still be a virgin. grin grin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Monday5(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
15 years? She walks!
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Mr gypsey,answer my question firstgringrin
Nor dey use sence dey follow me coz e nor go work for our twogrin
okay! what was your question again? grin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Martin0(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
gypsey:
okay! what was your question again? grin

Are u saying people of his age(women) won't do such tinz to the mangrin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by doyinbaby(f): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
sidnen:

My sister, stop worrying urself over some internet troll.
Most men lie about sleeping or 'straffing' a girl when in reality,she will neva give him the light of day.
For all i know,dude could still be a virgin. grin grin
my sister thanks,.....he is likely to be an empty barrel........

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Muslim marriage no work at all. what the hell is 27years old man doing what they 15years old.
This Hausa under age that If d love another guy, the done love am be dat. and if u force them marry someone they didn't love ehh. the will kill that person.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
pcguru1:
Feminism needs to hit the North pretty hard. This would be a diff scenario if she was left to study and choose her own spouse.
Exactly. They always make noise at the wrong places where women have their full rights. You begin to wonder what exactly the problem is.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ontarget:

Exactly. They always make noise at the wrong places where women have their full rights. You begin to wonder what exactly the problem is.

Third wave feminist only fight battles where it requires mimnal effort. So I see them as clueless compared to the pioneers of actual feminism
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Are u saying people of his age(women) won't do such tinz to the mangrin
No! but most likely a young bride would, do you think she should be sent to jail? smiley
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by delishpot: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
ilovebbwgirl:
It is a historical fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were married in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. For example, Saint Augustine ( 350CE ) married a girl who was 10 years old. King Richard II, married a 7 year old girl. King Henry VIII married a 6 years old girl. According to the Catholic encyclopedia, Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 years when she married 99 year old Joseph. Before 1929, Church of England Ministers could marry 12 years old girls in Britain. undecided

And how happy were those wives or marriages? Or it is okay by you because there is word that someone somewhere did it? Okay, men used to treck in those days and they arrived at their destinations and carried out the task they went for. Can you treck today to a foreign country because men of old used to treck? Even Jesus and his family went to Egypt without bus, train or plane. That someone did something or that something was the norm in the past doesn't make it right. Just focus on her crime/offence and discuss that one.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Martin0(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
gypsey:
No! but most likely a young bride would, do you think she should be sent to jail? smiley

Hmmm ok I agreegrin

Jail hmmm well it all depends on what the law states or and it is translated
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm ok I agreegrin

Jail hmmm well it all depends on what the law states or and it is translated
there are no two ways about it, law or no law. she shouldn't even be in police custody, they should let her go What she needs is counselling.
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Martin0(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
gypsey:
there are no two ways about it, law or no law. she shouldn't even be in police custody, they should let her go What she needs is counselling.

Ok ooo if u say so no problem thengringrin
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Hotzone(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Buhari kinsmen
Re: I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses by Elthugnificent(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
mohince:
Huh.... Its very terrifying the way womn are killing their husband this days!! Inshallah i shall not die in the hands of a woman!!! Merry xmas to my christian frnds around the globe!! May God bless you all as u celebrate this day
Bro, I need to contact to make some enquiries on your former school....
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father / Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) / Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.