Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return (1024 Views)

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by winta2007(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2017
My friend told me that he is once assisting a girl without any attachment. But on his presence the girl is always busy answering romantic calls on his presence. He helped the girl to secure a good job. The girl comes to his house eat his food and still demand for airtime and she brings nothing on the table upon she is already working and the girl still answer calls from his perceived boyfriend. From that day he vowed not to be helping girls.

He feels that he is used.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by delishpot: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2017
He no talk wetin dey truly worry am.she is stupid because she is not wise enough to respect his presence when recieving those calls. Is he helping her like a big brother or as a girl he is hoping to get close to and date?

If he wants to help someone who is not mature enough to date, he should go assist primary or secondary school girls. The ones he can control how they receive calls. He can also try helping guys na.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Oxster(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Helping without been paid back do Pain Gals if you don't know
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Dillusionist(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2017
whatever!!your friends mind has been channeled to sexual advances towards the girl..

smh..
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by favourmic(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2017
nah by force them dey help?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by donstan18: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2017
Dillusionist:
[s] whatever!!your friends mind has been channeled to sexual advances towards the girl..

smh.. [/s]

Stop coining issues to your own favor because you are a lady.

Any little thing, you ladies will start typing about "Sexual advances".. The lady is simply not wise.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by greatnaija01: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2017
either you and your friend are the same person.... it is simply stupiiid to expect anything in return for doing what no one BEGGED U TO DO?

all girls are not the same. IF YOU WANTED A FAVOUR THEN ASK FROM THE BEGINNING ELSE na your loss.

no point feeling that way unless your "FRIEND" is psychologically immature and underdeveloped o. I JUST HATe GUYS WHO SEE GIRLS ARE TOOLS and also girls who see guys as ATM machines

winta2007:
My friend told me that he is once assisting a girl without any attachment. But on his presence the girl is always busy answering romantic calls on his presence. He helped the girl to secure a good job. The girl comes to his house eat his food and still demand for airtime and she brings nothing on the table upon she is already working and the girl still answer calls from his perceived boyfriend. From that day he vowed not to be helping girls.

He feels that he is used.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Nothing is free even in Freetown.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Dillusionist(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2017
[s]
donstan18:

Stop coining issues to your own favor because you are a lady.

Any little thing, you ladies will start typing about "Sexual advances".. The lady is simply not wise.
[/s]

because he proffered solutions to her needs that made him to start feeling too important? ?

it is not by force to help ,,nobody tied a rope to his neck so why should he program his mind on returned favour stuff..

please,,this issue is over flogged undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by donstan18: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Dillusionist:
[b][/b]

because he proffered solutions to her needs that made him to start feeling too important? ?

it is not by force to help ,,nobody tied a rope to go neck so why should he program his mind on returned favour stuff..

please,,this issue is over flogged undecided

Rant less!!

How did he feel too important? , Is it now an abomination to expect a return when doing something for someone?

Before you answer that, ask yourself if you can help a guy who makes and receives romantic calls from his girlfriend in your presence.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Dillusionist(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2017
donstan18:

Rant less!!

How did he feel too important? , Is it now an abomination to expect a return when doing something for someone?

Before you answer that, ask yourself if you can help a guy who makes and receives romantic calls from his girlfriend in your presence.
at last statement, ,yes why not..undecided

he can only get jealous of the numerous call she receives in his very before,,
infact,his jealousy can be viewed from the perspective of having true feeling geared towards her,,,,but talking about gaining favour in return is overboard..

really,,you can't help a fellow without asking for a favour in return

omg..this is really appalling
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by ubunja(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2017
tell that simping nigga to stop his ways.he must not use kindness to earn sex. he is feeling used coz he did all those favours expecting something, which is starting to piss him off coz the something he expected is not being offered. he is a Nice Guy.a loser. HE IS A MANIPULATOR. he is the worst. i dont blame the girl one bit.
next time tell your friend to do this:
if he likes a girl he must not try to be friends with her first.thats how losers lose. the time he meets the girl he must make his romantic interests show.and allow the girl to accept or decline at the very early stages.
his tactic of getting close to girls and acting like a true friend only to get angry when sex isnt offered as reward is not going to work.its just wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by donstan18: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Dillusionist:

at last statement, ,yes why not..undecided

he can only get jealous of the numerous call she receives in his very before,,
infact,his jealousy can be viewed from the perspective of having true feeling geared towards her,,,,but talking about gaining favour in return is overboard..

[s] really,,you can't help a fellow without asking for a favour in return
[/s]

omg..this is really appalling

I never said I can't help with asking for a return, i can help a guy or a lady without asking a return, but that doesn't mean I should condemn those who asks return when helping, it's their choice and decision, beside most ladies will see a helper(guy) as a maga when he doesn't ask for return.

For your first statement, if in anyway you happens to be in the guy's shoes, like feeling jealous. How long will you continue to help?

And mind, I was tryn let you know that "Sexual advances" mustn't be the first thing to come to your mind in such cases, abi na only men de ask for sex?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by EWAagoyin(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2017
No I don't
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Dillusionist(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2017
donstan18:

I never said I can't help with asking for a return, i can help a guy or a lady without asking a return, but that doesn't mean I should condemn those who asks return when helping, it's their choice and decision, beside most ladies will see a helper(guy) as a maga when he doesn't ask for return.

For your first statement, if in anyway you happens to be in the guy's shoes, like feeling jealous. How long will you continue to help?

And mind, I was tryn let you know that "Sexual advances" mustn't be the first thing to come to your mind in such cases, abi na only men de ask for sex?
why can't you condemn it

anything bad is bad ,don't paint it to appear whitish..

I will never be in support of that ,so long nobody tied a rope to his neck and compelled him to grant her favour..

if he actually has true love towards her,,he shouldn't relent in his pursuit instead of creating a bitter scenario that will come hunting the both parties...

when you can't condemn such bad attitude that emanates from male folks..that means I am convinced that you aren't miles aways from the obvious attitude..

anything the favour might be,we all know where he's channelling to..

take a chil pill and condemn this.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Grabbeast: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2017
No guy helps a girl without an ulterior motive.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Artistree: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2017
donstan18:

Rant less!!

Do you help people with this kinda "pay me back " mindset?
So if there was nothing between them she should not now call her boyfriend because he helped her? Do you know how many people I've helped in this my life, should I go about expecting a relationship or whatever from them?
Humanity has really been thrown to the wind...this life!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Artistree: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2017
Grabbeast:
No guy helps a girl without an ulterior motive.

Speak for yourself...I have helped and also have been helped by people who careless about payback.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Grabbeast: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Artistree:

Speak for yourself...I have helped and also have been helped by people who careless about payback.

Because you are an esper who can read minds right?

And since you don't know, a guy helping a girl and telling her to not bother to pay back is one of the most effective way to make her increase her opinion of him.

There are a lot of things the guy will be able to do with the girl later in the future as the girl will remember the things the guy did for her without collecting anything in return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Artistree: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Grabbeast:

Because you are an esper who can read minds right?

And since you don't know, a guy helping a girl and telling her to not bother to pay back is one of the most effective way to make her increase her opinion of him.

There are a lot of things the guy will be able to do with the girl later in the future as the girl will remember the things the guy did for her without collecting anything in return.
My point is that a HELPER mustn't always have something to do with a BENEFICIARY. He or she could help and move on...
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by donstan18: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Dillusionist:

why can't you condemn it

anything bad is bad ,don't paint it to appear whitish..

Prove that it's bad without reffering to the holy bible.

Dillusionist:
i will never be in support of that ,so long nobody tied a rope to his neck and compelled him to grant her favour..

You re saying this because the person getting help in this case is a lady.

Dillusionist:
if he actually has true love towards her ,,he shouldn't relent in his pursuit instead of creating a bitter scenario that will come hunting the both parties...

If he does that, majority of ladies including you might say he's tryna take advantage.

Dillusionist:

When you can't condemn such bad attitude that emanates from male folks..that means I am convinced that you aren't miles aways from the obvious attitude..

You have the right to believe or think whatever that pleases you about me, but I still stand by my say that for the fact I can help without asking for returns doesn't mean I should condemn those who does that.

Dillusionist:
anything the favour might be,we all know where he's channelling to..

take a chil pill and condemn this.

We don't, don't conclude
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by donstan18: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2017
Artistree:

Do you help people with this kinda "pay me back " mindset?
So if there was nothing between them she should not now call her boyfriend because he helped her? Do you know how many people I've helped in this my life, should I go about expecting a relationship or whatever from them?
Humanity has really been thrown to the wind...this life!

You comments isn't that clear to me.

Can you come again please, if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Grabbeast: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Artistree:

My point is that a HELPER mustn't always have something to do with a BENEFICIARY. He or she could help and move on...

If you meet a guy that helped a female stranger do something big and not collect her number and get acquitted with her, know that the guy is an angel disguised as a human.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by Artistree: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Grabbeast:

If you meet a guy that helped a female stranger do something big and not collect her number and get acquitted with her, know that the guy is an angel disguised as a human.
There are so many angels like that and yes, I'm a beneficiary.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return by ifyan(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hmmm

My guy from you story U are a big maga or mugu because it seems to me the girl is question doesn't respect U plus U be her CBN.
I just de wonder wetin she don yarn her friends about your generosity aka mugu. When help someone done give an impression of a nice guy or U are a Sissy.

Done let the ladies here fool U because most wished to have you by their side ,wise up bro.

It good to give than take but be straight forward and be wise.

Merry Xmas

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Seen A Mad Abino??? / Climax: 3 Uncommon Orgasms Women Have You Need To Know / Weird Facts About Man/woman Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.