Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray (35878 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / Help! I Love Her But I Dont Feel Comfortable Going Out With Her Because Of This. / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
How Do I React To My Friend And His Girlfriend?

I don’t feel convenient and comfortable hearing my friend and his gf pray, she kinda hold prayer sessions like she’s in Shiloh or something and I sometimes have this feelings that she thinks I’m behind her boyfriend financial crises even though we all greet and talk like there is nothing but deep down we all feel this kind of tension between us and I’m not happy with this to the point I had to start playing gospel songs whenever she starts her prayers with him and my friend has refused to let her stop coming, she stayed as though they married in the flat…….

I honestly don’t know to go about this anymore and I don’t want my friend to think I’m being wicked if I should leave the flat and go get mine because he’s not financially capable of securing one now and the rent is about to due.

23 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Cutehector(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Abeg na who dey pay for rent? You or your friend?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Zonefree(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Do wetin dey your mind. You're an adult.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Boogyman557: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool My BLODA!

My BLODA!

My BLODA!

Make u no dance for ROUND about bcus u one be ODOGWU!

Anyways Na ur Life..

I JUST from Holly GROUND de COME back today..

I no get ENERGY DRINK to CAPRISUN much now!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

67 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Camelot65: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Are you not the one paying rent??
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sit your guy down and talk to him, since you guys are matured to know right and wrong

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Medianna(f): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Leave her matter and prayers.

If you want to rent another place do it joor.

If the guy follow you fine, if he doesn't follow you then your hunch is right.

His girlfriend should accommodate him. Why will your good be taken for evil?

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Medianna(f): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
SilentQueen:
Sit your guy down and talk to him, since you guys are matured to know right and wrong

Babe. What will he tell him or discuss? The dude should hold his peace.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
I know you need to be comfortable, but why not talk to your friend.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Kobojunkiee: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
DarkCaesar:
I don’t feel convenient and comfortable hearing my friend and his gf pray, she kinda hold prayer sessions like she’s in Shiloh or something and I sometimes have this feelings that she thinks I’m behind her boyfriend financial crises even though we all greet and talk like there is nothing but deep down we all feel this kind of tension between us and I’m not happy with this to the point I had to start playing gospel songs whenever she starts her prayers with him and my friend has refused to let her stop coming, she stayed as though they married in the flat…….I honestly don’t know to go about this anymore and I don’t want my friend to think I’m being wicked if I should leave the flat and go get mine because he’s not financially capable of securing one now and the rent is about to due.
You are in a relationship with your roommate , not his girlfriend, right? undecided

Your roommate allowing his galfriend disturb the peace in what is also your abode is the one you should talk to. And regardless of how you pretend the gal feels about you, you should not confront her since the only reason, according to you, she is in your face face because your roommate allows it. So speak to your roommate about how the noise makes you uncomfortable. And if he continues to disrespect your roommate agreement, consider getting yourself out from under him. undecided

36 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You are in a relationship with your roommate , not his girlfriend, right? undecided

Your roommate allowing his galfriend disturb the peace in what is also your abode is the one you should talk to. And regardless of how you pretend the gal feels about you, you should not confront her since the only reason, according to you, she is in your face face because your roommate allows it. So speak to your roommate about how the noise makes you uncomfortable. And if he continues to disrespect your roommate agreement, consider getting yourself out from under him. undecided
I have no business with the girl and I already discussed with her bf who is my friend but it seems the girl controls the relationship because she helps him with cash or something

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Camelot65:
Are you not the one paying rent??
we both paying
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Kobojunkiee: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
DarkCaesar:
I have no business with the girl and I already discussed with her bf who is my friend but it seems the girl controls the relationship because she helps him with cash or something
Well, you are probably best finding your way since your friend will probably continue to disrespect your agreement with him. undecided

21 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by posty56: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
my friend start looking out for yourself,my friend this my friend that, you better lack go find yourself, cause over religious people tend to be ones with hardest mind

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Benwallt(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
The wife dey your eye. Na game u dey play so n you know deep down you are going to win that ass. Create tension, bone face, she go later succumb

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by fikayormi(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
You have no problem dude . Stop imagining one , they can pray the Bleep they like , you too pray anyhow

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
If you can get your own place, go ahead and do that.

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Johnsown1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Why don't you help him to secure a self contained apartment if your bouyant enough.

so that the demon in his girlfriend's life will stop tormenting the saint in you.

Because nothing last for ever

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Blunttruth: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
DarkCaesar:
I don’t feel convenient and comfortable hearing my friend and his gf pray, she kinda hold prayer sessions like she’s in Shiloh or something and I sometimes have this feelings that she thinks I’m behind her boyfriend financial crises even though we all greet and talk like there is nothing but deep down we all feel this kind of tension between us and I’m not happy with this to the point I had to start playing gospel songs whenever she starts her prayers with him and my friend has refused to let her stop coming, she stayed as though they married in the flat…….I honestly don’t know to go about this anymore and I don’t want my friend to think I’m being wicked if I should leave the flat and go get mine because he’s not financially capable of securing one now and the rent is about to due.
Rubbish, fornicating and doing prayer session. Are they stupid or something. Don't they know who God is? ABI is it not the same God we are serving. Call me self righteous. But when I am in sin I know I have offended God, I don't go praying and asking him for favours.
Please look for an excuse and move. Infact start searching now.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nothing beats privacy. Yawah must enter. Just get urself ur own place. Funny enough ur mind might just be playing tricks on u cheesy

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by flokii: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
The stupid girlfriend knows how to pray but won't render financial help to the boyfriend for him to rent an apartment.

@OP Do not renew that rent.. instead leave the apartment and go get yours. You cut such people off completely to have your own inner peace. Let that your friend and his girlfriend join money together and stay in the apartment while you go get yours elsewhere.

18 Likes

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Nonexisting: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
Invite a Cele girl to the house and mek her come with her white regalia. It's either your friend packs out or his heaven bound girlfriend stops visiting since. Do this and have peace. I have zero tolerance for stupid religious people.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by TheWolfen(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
I know you need to be comfortable, but why not talk to your friend.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

Talk to his friend about what exactly? That his gf prays and he doest like it? Which isn't even the point op is trying to make.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Op you strike me as someone whom is not religious.
So make plans to move to your own apartment when your rent expires. You don't need anyone validation to do that

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Mykelslim: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tell him your mind. Make you no comot e go be like dem don pray the devil out.

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by haabidah666: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fornicating nd still asking for god's favor

:-

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by Hector09(m): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
U mean after fucking their selves or do the pray before fucking....foolish everywhere

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by arthurwillia(m): 12:22am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:

What is flat? Is it a room and parlor self con, one room self com, face me I face you?

What do you mean by they stay as though they married? Like she stays days without going?

If it’s a room and parlor thing tell your friend to carry their prayers inside
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 12:52am On Apr 03, 2022
arthurwillia:

What is flat? Is it a room and parlor self con, one room self com, face me I face you?

What do you mean by they stay as though they married? Like she stays days without going?

If it’s a room and parlor thing tell your friend to carry their prayers inside
2bedroom flat but you can easily hear what is going on in the next room maybe the walls are not thick or something, she staying for almost a month now and this is a girl that has her own hostel

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 12:55am On Apr 03, 2022
Benwallt:
The wife dey your eye. Na game u dey play so n you know deep down you are going to win that ass. Create tension, bone face, she go later succumb
lol she’s never my type and I have my own gf who comes around once in a while…….just don’t like it how they go about their prayer session, they could pray without raising their voices I think

Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by arthurwillia(m): 1:05am On Apr 03, 2022
DarkCaesar:
2bedroom flat but you can easily hear what is going on in the next room maybe the walls are not thick or something, she staying for almost a month now and this is a girl that has her own hostel

Mehn that’s messed up even as she even has her hostel
Now I see why he’s still allowing her visit after you’ve spoken because it’s two bedroom flat..
How long do you wanna keep blocking it out, it will keep playing in your head..
Can’t even say you should pack out to your own place it’s dicey kind of but best is to speak to him again o
Re: I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray by DarkCaesar(m): 1:28am On Apr 03, 2022
arthurwillia:

Mehn that’s messed up even as she even has her hostel
Now I see why he’s still allowing her visit after you’ve spoken because it’s two bedroom flat..
How long do you wanna keep blocking it out, it will keep playing in your head..
Can’t even say you should pack out to your own place it’s dicey kind of but best is to speak to him again o
can’t keep talking about it even my gf thinks I get a place of my own cos the thing is getting embarrassing each passing day…..

Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men / Solutions To Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife Problems / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex.