Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari (20590 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Children At His Convocation In ABU Zaria (photos) / Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco / The Development Of Ibadan At The Detriment Of Oke Ogun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Konze70: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Idiot
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by tobida: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
THE ONLY THING BUHARI CAN DO FOR NIGERIA NOW IS TO DIE.

RIP BUHARI!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by wizelink(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Story Mr Presdo. The Assessement of your kids, kinsmen, friends & well wishers before ur election and now speaks volume & their life styles now contradict in totality all you claimed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by ikoduduakpode(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
liar, all I see is lies and pretends that only fools take serious.
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by herich(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
This man is now confused.
Without blame game,
He doesn't have a single development al talk to address.
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by drnoel: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
metroblogger:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-why-i-will-never-please-my-children-at-detriment-of-nigerians.html

Hahahhahaha, if Nigerians still believe this BS from this motherfucker then they are the dumbest fools in this planet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by ikoduduakpode(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
this Man has been telling lies to Nigerians for too long and what annoying in it it's the foolish Nigerians falling for his lies.
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by israelmao(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
When you were critical ill where did you go for medical care?You left all Nigerian hospitals because you did not believe anyone had enough facilities to save your live spending billions of naira out of public coffer at Nigerians' expense.
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by bkool7(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pierohandsome:
So PMB cannot send his children abroad again because he is the president? Are people not schooling abroad? 5 of my uncle's children schooled abroad and he is jst a salary earner in an oil company how much more the children of Buhari.

Pls say something else

what do you mean by , " how much more the children of buhari ?"

Is Buhari not a salary earner ?

If not for corrupt practices how's ur uncle able afford to send...5 kids ( you say) to school abroad at such exchange rate.

Your uncle and Buhari , ordinarily , shouldnt be able to afford such opulency
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by OpinionCounts(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pierohandsome:
So PMB cannot send his children abroad again because he is the president? Are people not schooling abroad? 5 of my uncle's children schooled abroad and he is jst a salary earner in an oil company how much more the children of Buhari.

Pls say something else

I think the President brought this scrutiny and backlash on himself when he said he had to borrow money to purchase his party form. He didn't need to lie to that extent to Nigerians, and less I forget, did u see what he declared as his total assets? If he could pay for foreign education and a flashy lifestyle for his children, how Mich was APC form that he claimed he borrowed money to buy?
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Pierohandsome: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
bkool7:

what do you mean by , " how much more the children of buhari ?"

Is Buhari not a salary earner ?

If not for corrupt practices how's ur uncle able afford to send...5 kids ( you say) to school abroad at such exchange rate.

Your uncle and Buhari , ordinarily , shouldnt be able to afford such opulency
ur problem is poverty. U type are those that see people doing well and think they are thieves. Do u knw hw much my uncle earns as a salary earner in an oil company for that matter that u think he cannot afford to send his children to school abroad? Buhari's children have been schooling abroad evn b4 he was elected to become president, he is corrupt too abi?

Now that he is elected as President, do u knw how many billions a president earns annually as allowances, only the feeding allowance of a Nigeria sitting President is over 1.5 billion a year. Jst only feeding, not to talk of entertainment allowance, travel allowance, wardrope allowance etc.

These are billions anually. Or u think they need to steal b4 they can be wealthy? Presidential seat is a wealthy seat bro. And u are here crying over his Children schooling abroad, somebody earning that kind of money cannot send children abroad?. Evn b4 he ws elected, Buhari earns 23million naira monthly as an ex head of state, aside frm his farm business and u say he cannot send children abroad.

Bro wake up frm ur slumber and place a call to baba God to pick ur call so u cn knw that sending children abroad is peanut whn u are blessed
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by FxBase(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
APC apologist...his market? Is this the change u promised us?

Pierohandsome:

Pls say something else
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Pierohandsome: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
OpinionCounts:

I think the President brought this scrutiny and backlash on himself when he said he had to borrow money to purchase his party form. He didn't need to lie to that extent to Nigerians, and less I forget, did u see what he declared as his total assets? If he could pay for foreign education and a flashy lifestyle for his children, how Mich was APC form that he claimed he borrowed money to buy?
i have borrowed to pay for house rent of jst 120k a year and i make over 400k monthly as of that time. Because i have pressing issues i need to sought with money that i didnt have extra 120k for house rent.

As of the time he purchased his form, do u knw his expenses as of that time? U dnt Jst judge people like that
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by stevenakp(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
if you don't know Fela Durotoye then find out about him.

There is hope for Nigeria.

#FelaDurotoye2019

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by dotedote: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
So how did Zahra, Yusuf, Hadiza, Halima, Fatima all get money to travel to Dubai at their own free will. I've not even mention the gucci gang they seem to have joined. Even lil pump is envious of them.

Sometimes ago, Yusuf and Zahra graduated from the unversity of surrey. Education in the UK is very expensive. Where did they get money from?

They've alwayz been pictured travelling all over the world. From Paris to Ottawa to Prague to Shanghai to Chicago to london. Where did they get money from ? https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.thebreakingtimes.com/exposed-expensive-lifestyle-zahra-buhari/amp/

Mr president, you can deceive a thousand and one Nigerians out there but you can never deceive me.

deceive you ?
you ?
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Bsokera1: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thank goodness I didnt vote,yeye dey smell
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Mechejy: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
metroblogger:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-why-i-will-never-please-my-children-at-detriment-of-nigerians.html
no matter who you people claim support your clueless party, personally buhari or jubril, you are tribalistic, nepotic, segregative, greedy, hater, wicked and a liar.where is your certificate, who is treating and killing ibos cause of 5% vote, who is killing fulani's Christians with fulani herdsmen, who condemns attack on boko as attack on northerners, who asked your political thugs to kill anybody who stands in youe way during your 2011 presidential campaign. who asked yaradua to resign when he was sick but in your turn of sickness you stood firm.kparawo.you must go back to daura.you have caused enough hardship.you want to borrow $1.4b naira to settle boko and fulani herdsmen and use the rest dor 2019 campaign. see you
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by chimeziedickson: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
U can tell that to the wanes!
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by ufuosman(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
They lie, you no dey laugh
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Gular217: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oga buhari don't u think dat dis lie is too much for u alone heeey lier Mohammed have thought u everything shame on u grin
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by babestella: 1:00am On Dec 26, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by blacknp(m): 4:43am On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
So how did Zahra, Yusuf, Hadiza, Halima, Fatima all get money to travel to Dubai at their own free will. I've not even mention the gucci gang they seem to have joined. Even lil pump is envious of them.

Sometimes ago, Yusuf and Zahra graduated from the unversity of surrey. Education in the UK is very expensive. Where did they get money from?

They've alwayz been pictured travelling all over the world. From Paris to Ottawa to Prague to Shanghai to Chicago to london. Where did they get money from ? https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.thebreakingtimes.com/exposed-expensive-lifestyle-zahra-buhari/amp/

Mr president, you can deceive a thousand and one Nigerians out there but you can never deceive me.
Jealousy no one's fault you were born poor,blame your parents the world is still rotating round it's axis. Poor Church or is it Mosque Rat. Stupid Hypocrite you can go and hang yourself the President those not owe a peasant like you anything.

Where did your missing God kanu's father get money to send the tramp to the UK to study biafra propaganda?I guess you are looking at the world through your myopic outlook and think everyone was born deprived like yourself?
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by blacknp(m): 4:57am On Dec 26, 2017
FILEBE:
Baba! Are your children hungry? We are hungry.
Do your children have a car? I hustle to enter Molue everyday.
At least your grand children have nothing less than 10millon in their respective accounts talk less of your own children. Me, i dey find person wey go send me maybe 100 or 200 to use add for 950naira wey dey my account.

Which kind of comparisons you come dey make? Baba, just say something else. Fix Nigeria or hand it over to someone who can. We are angry! D
We'll said you got the wrong person,blame your parents and pdp they are the ones that stole from you or at best you should have been a miscarriage or aborted at birth since life can be these miserable,did you not gather wealth or knowledge in the pdp 16 years in Power?

What a shame because honestly speaking President Buhari can't help you,there are like 140 million black faces like you in the territory called Nigeria,so what makes you think you are special?
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by FILEBE(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2017
blacknp:
We'll said you got the wrong person,blame your parents and pdp they are the ones that stole from you or at best you should have been a miscarriage or aborted at birth since life can be these miserable,did you not gather wealth or knowledge in the pdp 16 years in Power?

What a shame because honestly speaking President Buhari can't help you,there are like 140 million black faces like you in the territory called Nigeria,so what makes you think you are special?

I try hard not to dignify your quote with an answer but I couldn't sleep with the thought of your contagious stupidity infecting others. You should continue ass licking and pretend as if your life is okay, you will just continue to die in silence. Nigeria is this bad and you are asking me not to hold our leaders responsible? You must be out of your mind! The same Buhari you are defending is one who is turning a blind eye to fulani killings. Dude, it's one thing to live in hardship, it's another to be killed in one's country.

What makes me special is that i am human, a citizen of Nigeria and i have a voice unlike you who is a zombie. I hope you don't pass this to your progeny. You will doom us all.
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Fezzolee: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lol respectful insult quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=63593242]Fyck you Sir[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate / Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri / ‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.