Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari (20583 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Children At His Convocation In ABU Zaria (photos) / Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco / The Development Of Ibadan At The Detriment Of Oke Ogun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Pierohandsome: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
mike1994reds:

He is the president, and should lead by example, including all our politicians, if they were forced to have their children school in Nigeria, our education would definitely be better than what it is as they'll do the needful
that is not the point Here bro. The person i quoted said whr did PMB's children got the money to school abroad and i replied,if my uncle who is a salary earner can afford to train all his 5 children abroad, why won't Buhari be able?

Schooling abroad is not a yardstick to use in measuring that PMB is lying when he said he won't please his children to displease the nation.

Be honest with urself, if u are a president of Nigeria, wil u put ur children in public school here?
Considering the security threat alone is enough to send them out of the country
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by donqx: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
I'm suffering under your watch.who carea
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Fellywood(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
When we siad on the very day this S.CUM was forced on us by trick that he will take Nigeria back more than ten years some people thought we were just being hateful. Let those that did this enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by emmadejust(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
tongue embarassed

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Ositebello1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Who cares undecided
I just get angry anytime i read about Buhari

why not kill yourself pls. let me tell you i pray you go to bed you would never wake up again because of buhari Animal[color=#000000][/color]
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by ORACULUM(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
for the gullible..
Oh Please.....!
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by lexy2014: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pierohandsome:
that is not the point Here bro. The person i quoted said whr did PMB's children got the money to school abroad and i replied,if my uncle who is a salary earner can afford to train all his 5 children abroad, why won't Buhari be able?

Schooling abroad is not a yardstick to use in measuring that PMB is lying when he said he won't please his children to displease the nation.

Be honest with urself, if u are a president of Nigeria, wil u put ur children in public school here?
if these are ur excuses or ur defense of d president, then u have clearly shown us that saint buhari isn't better than our PDP brothers. Buharis mantra is "change begins with me". Can u tell me how he has exemplified this mantra?He said let us purchase Nigerian goods & services 2 save forex.is it naira u use in d Uk?if buhari cant make sacrifices as a leader, then what moral right does he have 2 ask Nigerians 2 make sacrifices? Bros buhari is liar by nature

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by blackfase(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
This man sef. Wetin bring ur shiidren mata inside our hard knock life under ur clueless govts stewardship? :/

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by naturefellow(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Who cares undecided
I just get angry anytime i read about Buhari

honestly, I admire your anger :-)
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Pierohandsome: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
lexy2014:
if these are ur excuses or ur defense of d president, then u have clearly shown us that saint buhari isn't better than our PDP brothers. Buharis mantra is "change begins with me". Can u tell me how he has exemplified this mantra?He said let us purchase Nigerian goods & services 2 save forex.is it naira u use in d Uk?if buhari cant make sacrifices as a leader, then what moral right does he have 2 ask Nigerians 2 make sacrifices? Bros buhari is liar by nature
Anyhw u want to describe him, well it is ur right. No President will sacrifice his Children's future to please a nation, u won't do same either.

Sending children abroad does not in anyway jeopardise his change agenda. They have been schooling there b4 he became the President in 2015 and will not withdraw them because he wants to please u and PDP.

And no rich and wealthy contestant of that seat wil put his children in Naija public school because he wants to please anybody. People wil still talk evn if he does that today
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Duru009(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Shut De Fvck up sir !

All ur children schooled abroad abi !

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Dayoara: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
God dey.
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Anyhw u want to describe him, well it is ur right. No President will sacrifice his Children's future to please a nation, u won't do same either.

Sending children abroad does not in anyway jeopardise his change agenda. They have been schooling there b4 he became the President in 2015 and will not withdraw them because he wants to please u and PDP.

And no rich and wealthy contestant of that seat wil put his children in Naija public school because he wants to please anybody. People wil still talk evn if he does that today
u have ended up confirming my position with ur statement. If u say NO PRESIDENT(which I assume includes buhari), will sacrifice his children's future 2 please Nigeria, u have ended up calling buhari a liar

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Alanzazani: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mehn I just don't want to hear about this man. He should just continue screwing the country up good thing is he won't be there forever. Nepotistic, tribalistic, unconcerned, lackadasical president

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Pierohandsome: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
lexy2014:
u have ended up confirming my position with ur statement. If u say NO PRESIDENT(which I assume includes buhari), will sacrifice his children's future 4 Nigeria, u have ended up calling buhari a liar
did Buhari in anyway promised u that he wil put his children in Igbenedion primary school during his campaign?

Pls save yourself the stress. If u were schooling abroad and ur Dad wins presidential seat and decides to withdraw back to offa poly u wil be smiling right?
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Frankbaro(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
But you can please the north at the detriment of the other parts of Nigeria.
Buhari has never meant well for Nigerians apart from his northern brothers. It's been proven overtime, his wickedness and hatred for others know no bounds.
He's simply a wicked soul, believe him at your own detriment

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
So how did Zahra, Yusuf, Hadiza, Halima, Fatima all get money to travel to Dubai at their own free will. I've not even mention the gucci gang they seem to have joined. Even lil pump is envious of them.

Sometimes ago, Yusuf and Zahra graduated from the unversity of surrey. Education in the UK is very expensive. Where did they get money from?

They've alwayz been pictured travelling all over the world. From Paris to Ottawa to Prague to Shanghai to Chicago to london. Where did they get money from ? https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.thebreakingtimes.com/exposed-expensive-lifestyle-zahra-buhari/amp/

Mr president, you can deceive a thousand and one Nigerians out there but you can never deceive me.
Lol he can only deceive ngeneukwuenu.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by thunderbabs: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Will you keep kwayeet shocked

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Jokkarm2: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Baba we know your commitment in leading nigeria to the promise land , there is no number of political parties coming together that can stop you from 2019. You will crush them to their grave , we the youthS of the southeast are solidly behind you .

You must restor the glory of nigeria .
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lies...
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by matoyeh(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2017

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by osazsky(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
kkko:

Yet he borrowed money for presidential ticket. Thunder fire both of you
kia bros u wicked, u nailed it. kudos to u sir, don't mind these gulible Nigerians wouldn't say same if it were gej

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by mohlanforex: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
buhari is a disaster

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by godofuck231: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
metroblogger:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-why-i-will-never-please-my-children-at-detriment-of-nigerians.html
You no carry osibanjo, no carry saraki, or dogara, you carry your son go see queen of England when you enter office, then your daughter walked into a shopping plaza, only to walk out everyone inside it by her security entourage because she wan go shopin, QUESTION : do I look like awilo logumba?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pierohandsome:
did Buhari in anyway promised u that he wil put his children in Igbenedion primary school during his campaign?

Pls save yourself the stress. If u were schooling abroad and ur Dad wins presidential seat and decides to withdraw back to offa poly u wil be smiling right?
my dad didn't tell u or any Nigerian that he will never please me to d detriment of Nigeria. Its buhari who made d assertion&commitment.So let's keep d discussion were it is. If as president, buhari decides 2 say things just cos he wants 2 look sanctimonious, then that makes him an untrustworthy person. As president he is accountable 4 making such statements. Like I said earlier, ur position clearly confirms that buhari is lying

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
I know God will deliver Nigeria and Nigerians from this man by 2019

can't wait to see Nigeria that people still have hope that it would be better one day rather than people wishing GEJ worse govt should have continue

I can't just but empathize with myself being gave birth to in this country

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by osazsky(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pierohandsome:

security threat indeed, y is he president , he shld ensure that the lives of every single Nigeria is safe not only his children, talk of security wen he shows concern or speaks against Fulani herdsmen but his daughter and children had enough security to drive away all d customers in a shopping mall cos she wanted to shop, and who told u London is secured.chief of army staff ,defence staff, IG of npl day collect free salaries, oga commenter I take god peg u face the topic thkd

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by dollyptosh(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
So how did Zahra, Yusuf, Hadiza, Halima, Fatima all get money to travel to Dubai at their own free will. I've not even mention the gucci gang they seem to have joined. Even lil pump is envious of them.

Sometimes ago, Yusuf and Zahra graduated from the unversity of surrey. Education in the UK is very expensive. Where did they get money from?

They've alwayz been pictured travelling all over the world. From Paris to Ottawa to Prague to Shanghai to Chicago to london. Where did they get money from ? https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.thebreakingtimes.com/exposed-expensive-lifestyle-zahra-buhari/amp/

Mr president, you can deceive a thousand and one Nigerians out there but you can never deceive me.
Az in this is very annoying. He is a bloody liar. That was how he said he couldnt afford to buy form. Can a broke man afford to sponsor his kids education in the UK.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Ayanko(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pierohandsome:
So PMB cannot send his children abroad again because he is the president? Are people not schooling abroad? 5 of my uncle's children schooled abroad and he is jst a salary earner in an oil company how much more the children of Buhari.

Pls say something else
[color=#006600][/color]

You are fool, the Buhari that we all donated his campaign fund and pay for his form. Comparing him to your hard working brother, you're a disgrace to your family. If you're my sibling, you will be in the next flight to Yaba left.
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Ccdavies(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
metroblogger:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-why-i-will-never-please-my-children-at-detriment-of-nigerians.html

Another English.( Ikommakara).. Which trust? Even garri has gone back to it'd original price of 2/5 @ 100.. No even go rice.ooo.. Intact yak ndi.. Iyami
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Pierohandsome: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ayanko:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are fool, the Buhari that we all donated his campaign fund and pay for his form. Comparing him to your hard working brother, you're a disgrace to your family. If you're my sibling, you will be in the next flight to Yaba left.
grin grin grin grin
Lai Mohammed. He donated . That is why u have to donate because he jst paid his children school fees at that time
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by ikaboy: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
When poverty has eaten u deep, u reason so.

NwaChibuzor909:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Govs, Senators, Reps Members’ll Defect From PDP To APC – Primate Ayodele / Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother / States Spend Billions On Legislators’ Cars (chart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.