Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video (1566 Views)

Blind Date Gone Wrong: See How This Lady Missed Out On Being A Landlord's Wife / Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million / See What A Female Hawker Did While Carrying Her Goods On Her Head (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video by IamBoobs: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
This Video of A Man Giving money to a female hawker as been making lots of controversies online.

According to the video, the man gave the Jss1 girl hawker #5000, but after she collected it, she wasn't showing any form of appreciation at all, she just left without no expression of gratitude.
The young man felt disappointed, maybe she doesn't need the money..!

Did she do anything wrong??

Watch Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4lDHPA1xXI

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video by chilewenwam: 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
She was being careful though she took the money because she needed it.
Re: Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video by agadaone1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
I just hope dis cheerful giving won't put someone in trouble one day before dey shout kidnapper for ur head

2 Likes

Re: Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
One gives to give and nothing more... whether she jumps up or down or she just says 'Thank you' -this- should be none of your business.

●Unless you're giving for other reasons such as; showing off or looking for your value and worth in the act of giving then you will surely be disappointed by her reaction.

1 Like

Re: Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video by kaybams1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
#modified.
It seemed staged....Even if it isn't, having a video of that 'help' looks weird. Did you plan announcing your help on social media in the first place? It's a disturbing trend everywhere now. Give someone something, video them collecting it. It's lame. I won't like you showing my face to the world cos you gave me 5k.

3 Likes

Re: Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video by Daronyk(f): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
Why would the man be disappointed? at least the man has done his part. Plus why did the man cover himself giving a girl money? or is he doing something else apart from charity?
Re: Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video by sylvez(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dimples129:
One gives to give and nothing more... whether she jumps up or down or she just says 'Thank you' -this- should be none of your business.

●Unless you're giving for other reasons such as; showing off or looking for your value and worth in the act of giving then you will surely be disappointed by her reaction.

you are very correct my brother
Re: Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video by lilmax(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dimples129:

when you have children teach them appreciation should be no one business

only if you thought of the crap you wrote before posting it would have been better for you
Re: Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
I pity d girl cus she's been overwhelmed by poverty.

As for d guy..ritualist on point.
Re: Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
lilmax:
when you have children teach them appreciation should be no one business

only if you thought of the crap you wrote before posting it would have been better for you

K.
Re: Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
eye service

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy / What Lies Ahead Of Us? - A Frank Rant By A Reflective Nairalander / I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.