Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) (110195 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Famousbabe(f): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
A Nigerian lady has given reason why she rejected a marriage proposal.

The young and beautiful lady, Rutie, claims the large size of the dick of the man who proposed to her made her turn down the marriage proposal.

According to the lady, such big manhood could shift her womb!

The sexy lady wrote:

"I rejected a marriage proposal because of the size of the D.

I’m too tender for my womb to start shifting."

Many were shocked to read her tweets. Some claim many women are looking for such huge joysticks.

This busty corper who wants such a man with huge endowment reacted by asking her about the guy's number.

The Corper, Madam Somto said;

"Gimme his number dear"

Another Twitter user, KANG IS KANG reacted:

"Some sisters prayer point na him u reject so"

Thefamousnaija recalls that a certain Nigerian lady, Blecyn, also revealed how she rejected a marriage proposal sometime ago.

What do you think about such reasons for the rejection of marriage proposals?

See all her cleavage-baring photos and more reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/abuja-lady-rejects-marriage-proposal.html

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Famousbabe(f): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
More reactions...

See her sexy boobs-baring photos

See the busty corper who wants the big D HERE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by dre11(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Women are bunch of confused creations

Some crave, cry, beg, enjoy, embrace big under that this one is rejecting

Em!!!!
she just want her 1mins attention which as been given
Because
Am sure secretly.... She is enjoying dyke(big under) for her to have stayed long in the relationship waiting for the proposal grin

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by LuciferAnointed: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigerian women and sex, sex, sex. 24/7 it's all they think of. It's all they breathe.
Sex, sex & more sex.

If we check now there is no womb left there.

*spits angry

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Chizuru01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Women are just confused.

By the way, she is smart sha. She knows that the fatter the man, the smaller the dick and the possibility of a fat man to be wealthy is very high wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Noise4maker(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
After you don test am finish.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by donstan18: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
The only reason people are going to believe this lie from this bored attention seeker is because they tend to underrate the kind of borehole pussay these hoes are carrying around.

They tend to underrate the kind of pit and lagoon pussay these prostitutes are parading with.

If an average Nigerian lady can comfortably masturbate with a tuber of yam, then tell me why I should believe that this lady rejected a marriage proposal which is their top priority, tell me why I should believe she rejected it because of big diiiiiick!!

If you can believe this, then you can also believe that Mia Khalifa is a virgin.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by anonymuz(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
How does she know the size in the first place

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
I beg to differ.What about the Hausa Fulani who are known to have 9 inches DK who are forcefully getting married to 10 years old teenage girls?Those gels don't complain of painful or shifted abdomen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Maria Lavina, come and see this pure imbecille rejecting a 7.5 for 3.7. grin

...And one Sikirat Nurudeen is at Igando Customary court trying to divorce Kamoru Nurudeen for having a small dick.
Na her choice ooo, but thunder will fire her sha if she later cheat on the 3.5 . Some women can't be trusted. grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by anochuko01(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
then you'll ask him to put it halfway in....must everything enter finish?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by JasonScoolari: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
Na her choice ooo, but thunder will fire her sha if she later cheat on the 3.5 . Some women can't be trusted. grin
Which kain yeye choice. cheesy

Will you reject such a Huge blessing? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Which kain yeye choice. cheesy

Will you reject such a Huge blessing? grin
I don tell you, 7.5 no huge angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by JasonScoolari: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
I don tell you, 7.5 no huge angry
You like 14 inches really?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
donstan18:
The only reason people are going to believe this lie from this bored attention seeker is because they tend to underrate the kind of borehole pussay these hoes are carrying around.

They tend to underrate the kind of pit and lagoon pussay these prostitutes are parading with.

If an average Nigerian lady can comfortably masturbate with a tuber of yam, then tell me why I should believe that this lady rejected a marriage proposal which is their top priority, tell me why I should believe she rejected it because of big diiiiiick!!

If you can believe this, then you can also believe that Mia Khalifa is a virgin.
OMG shockedshockedshocked She fit swallow 10 Dicks comfortably be dat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You like 14 inches really?
Lol....
Do I even know what that looks like? grin grin . You dey mind me?
Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by JasonScoolari: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol....
You better stick to 7.5. That's the recommended doctor prickscription. wink

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
donstan18:

if an average Nigerian lady can comfortably masturbate with a tuber of yam, then tell me why I should believe that this lady rejected a marriage proposal which is their top priority, tell me why I should believe she rejected it because of big diiiiiick!!

tuber of yam ogini shocked shocked

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol....

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Kobicove(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Attention seekers undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Twitter lies again.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by CaesarDon(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by DeRay98(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You better stick to 7.5. That's the recommended doctor prickscription. wink

You be craseman confirmed grin
See your terminology....

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by JasonScoolari: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
DeRay98:

You be craseman confirmed grin
See your terminology....
You wan try. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by luvyaself95(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
MariaLavina, come and see this pure imbecille rejecting a 7.5 for 3.7. grin

...And one Sikirat Nurudeen is at Igando Customary court trying to divorce Kamoru Nurudeen for having a small dick.
Do a favour please tell Sikirat About This Guy The girl reject...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
When no one asked you about it but you decide to spill it out anyway it's because the reverse is usually the case.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by ILLarii: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
I know this girl she is not up to 20years o .she is a liar I know her boyfriend she just wants to trend[sub][/sub]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by chiipink(f): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Attention seeker

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) by JasonScoolari: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Don't say anything. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.