Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,221 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) (32278 Views)

Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
Firstly does she see this as an achievememt

Secondly wetin dey inside that nylon no go pass biscuit and bobo. No be her mates dash 5k each to 7 boys yesterday and even offered them scholarship ? https://www.nairaland.com/4248272/man-g-wagon-gives-money-boys

Thirdly she is very ugly so never you say she's pretty

Lastly she is suppposed to cover her face in shame. No be person be Jesus wey feed 5000 and he didn't make noise. You fed only 40 and you won't allow us to hear word.

Whoever formatted your brain didn't graduate from computer village.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
PastorandMentor:
I just fel in love with these pretty lady named Boma from Rivers State.
She fed 40 persons on Christmas day even though she didn't have enough money.
Read what she wrote on Facebook

''And That Was How I Celebrated Jesus' Birthday

I just gave lunch to over 40 persons today and i'm happy i did.
When the thought of doing this came to my mind i had no cash for it. Few weeks back one of my friends here on Facebook though we have not met yet he asked Boma what are your plans for Christmas and i replied my plan is to feed the less privileged on Christmas day, he was like wow! Will send some cash to support you. fast forward few days ago he sent some cash from abroad o grin
I contacted a caterer to prepare the food and i bought drinks put in the freezer to make them very chill grin cheesy grin

God Bless us To Do More In Jesus Name Amen grin
.Sory to announce to you that you have missed your reward from heaven.The law says do it in secret and ur heavenly father will reward u in secret
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Garshyzee:

Must you be foolish and stupid at the same time?
...and you forgot to add BLIND

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Good of her
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by hanassholesolo: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

Secondly wetin dey inside that nylon no go pass biscuit and bobo. No be her mates dash 5k each to 7 boys yesterday and even offered them scholarship ? https://www.nairaland.com/4248272/man-g-wagon-gives-money-boys

Lastly she is suppposed to cover her face in shame. No be person be Jesus wey feed 5000 and he didn't make noise. You fed only 40 and you won't allow us to hear word.

You are trying too hard.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Absolute show of shame. Matthew 6:3. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by olawaletimi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chairman,Shut up, shut up. u be Bleep up person. why u go harshly criticise person wey raise person hope.
Imagine this people kind predicament for yourself and you will do the needful.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
But why hide the contents of the bag?
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coputa(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
The pix and the post are not on the same frequency
They sent you money from abroad to feed forty people,all we saw was some forty saggy miserable. cellophane hidden under a chair,without the people you purportedly gave it to,while your pix was displayed all over the post..

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by nemadfsyahooc: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lol. Is DAT an achievement, I fed over 72 families today in my neihhbiurhbood with plates of rice and malt drink. Its usual for me at Christmas being period of giving and sharing,. No fuse abt DAT though she tried.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Beejay3000(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

This was the same thing you Father did and he has epilepsy
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Matthew 6:4. Give your gifts in private, and your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by cozykozy: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

how many have u done? enemy of progress...pple like u find it hard to progress in life

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Garshyzee:

Must you be foolish and stupid at the same time?
come again pls mumu
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Matthew 6:2 "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

can you even give someone purewater?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Matthew 6: 1."Watch out! Don't do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by hardon1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
no offence sha, but it will surprise you to know that some of these men sending money to total female strangers still have their mothers living in penury

some dont give thier mother or family 10 kobo, but will quickly send money immediately they are shown ordinary breast on the internet. i pity men
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

you are a deluded fellow that iz confirmed..........but for anyone too like your comment...........those fucker's are way more stupid than words can explain
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by deeLima86(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nice one babe! Better husband fall on you this 2018.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

How many you feed today ?
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by makky555(f): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
No hating but she shouldn't be sharing it on social media now .

We did something similar last year (not Christmas tho) at-home but nobody knows and nobody cares.

Charity is good but it becomes eye service when your to show it to the whole world.

Thumbs up tho
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ladies and show-off are like instgram and fake lives.
So what's it with the public announcement? If ur doing it for Jesus then sorry, your reward isbon Facebook.
So we have noticed your act of kindness, more maga to your purse.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Oluwaesko(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

common sense knw dey for this one at all...As useless as #5
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by lastempero: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Good gesture,but u say u no get money but u get full tank for this okochi anyway which part of pH do u stay we need to do more abeg grin grin
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by RichieBrown(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

Ignorant or stupid?? Which are you
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
God bless u nw wit gud husband
U ve tried
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Abeg I hope all these foods were certified fit for human consumption before sharing them to people. (Just thinking aloud). I'm afraid on the recent upsurge in random acts of kindness among Nigerians. Hope it won't be abused going by the kind of people we are? What works in other countries are easily adulterated in Nigeria. #Fact. An average Nigerian is selfishi if you know what I mean
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by soulhacker: 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

u...who u epp
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by IamPere(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Emerikoss:

How many people did you feed?, people sef, smh... Indeed like someone asked must you be foolish and stupid at the same time
Lol.. i dnt understand hw sum1 wld jes wake up nd decide to start hatin on peepz. I'm not sure d guy fed dog sef, he's typing nonsense ontop another persons feeding
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by bionixs: 12:30am On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

and in conclusion, how many people received bottle of bobo even without biscuit from you so far this December?
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Hexzyz(m): 1:25am On Dec 26, 2017
She already have her blessing and praise from men, I doubt she gets something from God. Matthew 6:1-4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures) / I've Not Cooked In 8 Months - Nigerian Lady Writes / Top 10 Nigerian Snacks And Their Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.