Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) (32361 Views)

Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
old frog clap for yourself!

Old?. Lol. Is that all you got. If I say it's either you are blind or long sighted, they will say I too dey talk. I am very sure you are way older than I..You better respect your old and haggard looking self. Before small boy go just fall your hand. Mumu!!!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Old?. Lol. Is that all you got. I am very sure you are older than I..You better respect your old and haggard looking self. Before small boy go just fall your hand. Mumu!!!
Aaaaah! Older than your miserable self. u must be kidding Mr Bolingoli!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:

Ode! . Upload your picture back na. You wan divert talk. Mumu!!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:

Ode!!. Upload you picture back na. You wan use scope divert talk. Mumu!!!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Ode!!. Upload you picture back na. You wan use scope divert talk. Mumu!!!
Mr apoda opunu afofungbemu!it obvious your brain needs some hard reset!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Mr apoda opunu afofungbemu!it obvious your brain needs some hard reset!

And it is very obvious that calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people...I'd have loved to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high. Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today??
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

And it is very obvious that calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people...I'd have loved to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high. Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today??
Calling you a zombie would be an understatement. it's obvious your stupidity is congenital
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Calling you a zombie would be an understatement. it's obvious your stupidity is congenital

Bobo you are just typing nonsense grammar up and down. You don't even know the meaning of what you are typing. Na by force to speak English
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Bobo you are just typing nonsense grammar up and down. You don't even know the meaning of what you are typing. Na by force to speak English
Aaaaaah I thought as much your redundant brain may find it difficult to comprehend it
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Aaaaaah I thought as much your redundant brain may find it difficult to comprehend it

Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing..Remember - Without stupidity there can be no wisdom & without ugliness there can be no beauty, so the world needs YOU after all!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing..Remember - Without stupidity there can be no wisdom & without ugliness there can be no beauty, so the world needs YOU after all!
Hmmmm! "Brains aren't everything" what a great waste you are!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Hmmmm! "Brains aren't everything" what a great waste you are!

You do not seems to understand what I typed previously and you think your brain is functioning properly abi.

You know I could sit here and wait for you to diss me back, but that could take HOURS, so i am gonna go on with my life, attend to business and make some money while you sit in your BOX and think of what to type since you have lots of time, no life and no brain. I will come back in a few hours then you can "diss me", i will diss you and we'll start the same thing over again until you find a life on Jumia, konga or OLX, buy it and do something with yourself numbskull. Hope you understand this sha
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

You do not seems to understand what I typed previously and you think your brain is functioning properly abi.

You know I could sit here and wait for you to diss me back, but that could take HOURS, so i am gonna go on with my life, attend to business and make some money while you sit in your BOX and think of what to type since you have lots of time, no life and no brain. I will come back in a few hours then you can "diss me", i will diss you and we'll start the same thing over again until you find a life on Jumia, konga or OLX, buy it and do something with yourself numbskull. Hope you understand this sha

From where you bought your current rusty brain? Jumia, Kong's or OlX don't sell trash I wonder where you got this your retarded rusty brain from
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
From where you bought your current rusty brain? Jumia, Kong's or OlX don't sell trash I wonder where you got this your retarded rusty brain from

E pain am to the bone marrow. I will be back to give you more lashing very soon. I got better things to attend to. I only have time for you when i am less busy and watching nickelodeon. Check your data balance and ensure you still got enough data oo. I dey come haggard looking, bony faced idiot. Wait for me eh!!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

E pain am to the bone marrow. I will be back to give you more lashing very soon. I got better things to attend to. I only have time for you when i am less busy and watching nickelodeon. Check your data balance and ensure you still got enough data oo. I dey come haggard looking, bony faced idiot. Wait for me eh!!
Hmmm see retreat! when I called you Mr Periwinkle ,old frog and Mr Bolingoli I thought you would prove me wrong but you have just shown yourself as a pitiable old lazy coward. I have got ur time. useless old pig!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Hmmm see retreat! when I called you Mr Periwinkle ,old frog and Mr Bolingoli I thought you would prove me wrong but you have just shown yourself as a pitiable old lazy coward. I have got ur time. useless old pig!

Retreat?. So you cant read again??. Na wa oo - Your problem is too much for me to handle. Let me repeat myself again dead brain. I hope you get to understand it now.....

"You know I could sit here and wait for you to diss me back, but that could take HOURS, so i am gonna go on with my life, attend to business and make some money while you sit in your BOX and think of what to type since you have lots of time, no life and no brain. I will come back in a few hours then you can "diss me", i will diss you and we'll start the same thing over again until you find a life on Jumia, konga or OLX, buy it and do something with yourself numbskull. Hope you understand this sha"

So as you can see, I am trying to make you understand that i will be back in a few hours. I am trying to even be thoughtful here oo. At least I didn't run away for 3 days without saying a word because of your inability to get N100 to buy 50mb. Bobo, make I rush finish wetin I dey do. I dey come eh!!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Retreat?. So you cant read again??. Na wa oo - Your problem is too much for me to handle. Let me repeat myself again dead brain. I hope you get to understand it now.....

"You know I could sit here and wait for you to diss me back, but that could take HOURS, so i am gonna go on with my life, attend to business and make some money while you sit in your BOX and think of what to type since you have lots of time, no life and no brain. I will come back in a few hours then you can "diss me", i will diss you and we'll start the same thing over again until you find a life on Jumia, konga or OLX, buy it and do something with yourself numbskull. Hope you understand this sha"

So as you can see, I am trying to make you understand that i will be back in a few hours. I am trying to even be thoughtful here oo. At least I didn't run away for 3 days without saying a word because of your inability to get N100 to buy 50mb. Bobo, make I rush finish wetin I dey do. I dey come eh!!
Hmmm! all I could deduce from these seemingly incoherent line of thought is cheer cowardice and monumental stupidity! You nothing different from those menama at sabo I can see stupidity written all over your face
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Hmmm! all I could deduce from these seemingly incoherent line of thought is cheer cowardice and monumental stupidity! You nothing different from those menama at sabo I can see stupidity written all over your face

Chill baba!!. Give me time eh. I dey come. Keep all these grammar for just a few hours eh. I will be back. Don't you have other things to attend to?. I thought you said you weren't jobless na. So you can rent a bedroom space on nairaland today. Chai! This shows all my diss and insults touched you deeply in the right places. Next time you will learn to mind you business. Like I said previously, I can add you on my payroll for 2years conveniently. Won't you jump at that offer?. You need it Bro. You seriously need it. Your family won't accept your failure and senseless excuses in 2018. I AM GIVING YOU A FEW HOURS TO THINK ABOUT THIS CHURCH RAT...
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Chill baba!!. Give me time eh. I dey come. Keep all these grammar for just a few hours eh. I will be back. Don't you have other things to attend to?. I thought you said you weren't jobless na. So you can rent a bedroom space on nairaland today. Chai! This shows all my diss and insults touched you deeply in the right places. Next time you will learn to mind you business. Like I said previously, I can add you on my payroll for 2years conveniently. Won't you jump at that offer?. You need it Bro. You seriously need it. Your family won't accept your failure and senseless excuses in 2018. I AM GIVING YOU A FEW HOURS TO THINK ABOUT THIS CHURCH RAT...
Hmmmm! what a waste you are I repeat. when next they are looking for a corporate clod like you just do me a favour by presenting ur ugly self
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Hmmmm! what a waste you are I repeat. when next they are looking for a corporate clod like you just do me a favour by presenting ur ugly self

Ugly?. You mean yourself. I now know you have eye problem or brain problem....Go and die dunce....

Your "Hmmm" made me feel sorry for you at first. Did my Diss and insults touch your heart?. Did I touch a nerve imbe.cile?..
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Ugly?. You mean yourself. I now know you have eye problem or brain problem....Go and die dunce....

Your "Hmmm" made me feel sorry for you at first. Did my Diss and insults touch your heart?. Did I touch a nerve imbe.cile?..
You don suffer! see senseless question he is asking me. I know you haven't taken your prescription today.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
You don suffer! see senseless question he is asking me. I know you haven't taken your prescription today.

Will you shut your dirty mouth. Shey your sub finish again?. You better go see an optician or betterstill a psychiatrist...You've got a lot of things you are dealing with bonehead..
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Will you shut your dirty mouth. Shey your sub finish again?. You better go see an optician or betterstill a psychiatrist...You've got a lot of things you are dealing with bonehead..
See as you dey para ! a times facial expression doesn't determine wellness. You have got a serious problem sick head!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
See as you dey para ! a times facial expression doesn't determine wellness. You have got a serious problem sick head!

Para!!. How?. Shey you don dey hallucinate see me ni. Well I am not surprised sha. Hallucination is a symptom of mental disorder. Go visit a psychiatrist ASAP.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Para!!. How?. Shey you don dey hallucinate see me ni. Well I am not surprised sha. Hallucination is a symptom of mental disorder. Go visit a psychiatrist ASAP.
I said it stupidity is part of your genetic make- up! Your real problem haven't reveal itself to you. Just agree with me that you are sick!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
I said it stupidity is part of your genetic make- up! Your real problem haven't reveal itself to you. Just agree with me that you are sick!

And agree with me that you are blind and mentally unstable......
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

And agree with me that you are blind and mentally unstable......
Your malady no get part 2. it obvious that abnormality run in the blood
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Your malady no get part 2. it obvious that abnormality run in the blood

And blindness and insanity is a part of your generation....
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

And blindness and insanity is a part of your generation....
Don't you know that thing runs in your lineage
Boda ode!!!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Don't you know that thing runs in your lineage
Boda ode!!!

Must you copy me bloody wan.ker?... And what thing are you talking about?. Good look and intelligence abi....Shameless He goat
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Must you copy me bloody wan.ker?... And what thing are you talking about?. Good look and intelligence abi....Shameless He goat
it is obvious you are a confused clown. Old dirty pig!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
it is obvious you are a confused clown. Old dirty pig!

God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T., and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck. If you can beat this, I will continue quoting you. If you can't, Mister man go and die rather than lIve a wretched and god forsaken life pinhead.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I've Not Cooked In 8 Months - Nigerian Lady Writes / Top 10 Nigerian Snacks And Their Health Benefits / Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.