Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) (32277 Views)

Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 1:50am On Dec 26, 2017
Let's not be quick to judge. There is a possibility she's doing what yorubas call "Saara" and she might be doing it on her own with "nothing attached". Let her conscience judge her. Abi.......
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by saltoftheearth: 1:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by deenee: 3:16am On Dec 26, 2017
Congrats but why post it on social media though?

Would have been better to just do this act of kindness without all the publicity. The moment it's posted on social media and made public it loses its appeal.

Merry Xmas!

P.S I also see that she is still in the market so maybe this is another way of advertising herself
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Toosure70: 3:43am On Dec 26, 2017
Nonsense. Did Jesus teach you to give and publicize it? No. Read your Bible you hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 4:18am On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
Firstly does she see this as an achievememt

Secondly wetin dey inside that nylon no go pass biscuit and bobo. No be her mates dash 5k each to 7 boys yesterday and even offered them scholarship ? https://www.nairaland.com/4248272/man-g-wagon-gives-money-boys

Thirdly she is very ugly so never you say she's pretty

Lastly she is suppposed to cover her face in shame. No be person be Jesus wey feed 5000 and he didn't make noise. You fed only 40 and you won't allow us to hear word.
She FED 40, I feed 2, you feed 1 etc like that like that, the world for don better since.. Appreciate others please..
Refuse to have POOR MENTALITY..
#ADOYii

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by ruggish10: 5:16am On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

Secondly wetin dey inside that nylon no go pass biscuit and bobo. No be her mates dash 5k each to 7 boys yesterday and even offered them scholarship ? https://www.nairaland.com/4248272/man-g-wagon-gives-money-boys

Lastly she is suppposed to cover her face in shame. No be person be Jesus wey feed 5000 and he didn't make noise. You fed only 40 and you won't allow us to hear word.

There is bitterness in your soul...
Not all witches fly, some have bitterness in their soul.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by festyese: 6:12am On Dec 26, 2017
why make it a story. I feed over 120 children in an orphanage home last week and their teachers. U feed 40 and u come media dey announced. God bless u sha
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by davires: 6:13am On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

all you need is small sense and you will be alright. Pele
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by ud4u: 6:23am On Dec 26, 2017
Well done my sister, do good they will complain, do bad the same thing
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by folarin007(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

You that's talking .. How many lives did you help
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Trustworthiness: 7:05am On Dec 26, 2017
Garshyzee:

Must you be foolish and stupid at the same time?

I don't think he is neither. People should learn to do good and keep it to themselves and avoid placing it on social media for everybody to see. This is apparently a showing off. This spoils all the good you might you have done in the sight of God. So, lets avoid publishing it on Internet or any other means.

The best of good deeds is the one done by the right hand and the left hand is not aware of it. So, keep your good deeds to yourself and for the whole world to know.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by seguno2: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2017
victorakpabome:
Must everything be on social media?

For the purpose of encouraging others to do likewise, YES!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

Even if it is pure water, she has extended her hands of giving to those desperately eager to eat but couldn't afford it. You are here spewing trash with your ugly mouth!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2017
festyese:
why make it a story. I feed over 120 children in an orphanage home last week and their teachers. U feed 40 and u come media dey announced. God bless u sha
But you have succeeded in saying it on social media that you fed 120 children in an orphanage. confused clown!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2017
coolh3ad:
Let's not be quick to judge. There is a possibility she's doing what yorubas call "Saara" and she might be doing it on her own with "nothing attached". Let her conscience judge her. Abi.......
it obvious your IQ is Zero! reasoning in absurdity!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Absolute show of shame. Matthew 6:3. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
hypocrite
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by mrsaintman: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:

...which one u do abeg
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by dlectura(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2017
You just murdered person oh

Must you be foolish and stupid at the same time? [/quote]
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Garshyzee(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Trustworthiness:

I don't think he is neither. People should learn to do good and keep it to themselves and avoid placing it on social media for everybody to see. This is apparently a showing off. This spoils all the good you might you have done in the sight of God. So, lets avoid publishing it on Internet or any other means.

The best of good deeds is the one done by the right hand and the left hand is not aware of it. So, keep your good deeds to yourself and for the whole world to know.

So because she posted her deeds on social media God does not approve abi? He told u that himself?

She has evry right to showcase it.. She's proud of what she did and her head is held high... Shes even creating awareness with this post.. U guys should stop d criticism and do some good
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2017
feed us with those lovely twins on your chest...
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2017
Amen, God will surely reward her little effort.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by abdollar2020: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
yahoo girl don catch maga. you saw a guy on Facebook you have not met yet an ask you your plans for Christmas and you said to feed 40 people and the mugu foolishly send you money.you are a big criminal telling us the way you catch maga and pretend to feed 40 people.That is the real truth read properly no offense.
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Charlyboy440(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

What a smart babe!

All thanks to the young man who foolishly fell for her deceptive charity plan to feed the less privilege.

She simply played him!

What a good way of executing a terrible motive.

Sorry oo. But I want to ask.. Are you the legendary NwaAmaikpe ?

Co's ur stupidity relates to his
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ogunleti01:
it obvious your IQ is Zero! reasoning in absurdity!

Na you get your sense and fingers to type senseless and meaningless stuff. You are free to type anything you like. I no know you from Adam so I do not give a f*ck about you or your generation. It is my opinion not yours so mind you f*cking business, face front, park well and look for someone else to troll because na wrong person you jam. If you feel you got the balls, bring it on assh*le. I know your kind looking at your picture alone so let me just stop here...MIND YOUR BUSINESS OGA....but if you feel you got the balls, bring it on "bony" face make we see who go run - Busy Body.....
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
coolh3ad:

Na you get your sense and fingers to type senseless and meaningless stuff. You are free to type anything you like. I no know you from Adam so I do not give a f*ck about you or your generation. It is my opinion not yours so mind you f*cking business, face front, park well and look for someone else to troll because na wrong person you jam. If you feel you got the balls, bring it on assh*le. I know your kind looking at your picture alone so let me just stop here...MIND YOUR BUSINESS OGA....but if you feel you got the balls, bring it on "bony" face make we see who go run - Busy Body.....
must you quote me useless maggot?
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ogunleti01:
must you quote me useless maggot?

I can see you lack common sense. E be like say your brain dey pain you well. Why did you quote me first idiot?. Why didn't you just mind your business in the first place. I wasn't even talking to you or your generation so why quote me?. If you will notice I dey follow you and your generation talk because I do not give a f*ck. You are just a busy body looking for cheap attention. I would have ignored a bastard like you but no - I get your time. If you got the balls, continue quoting me. Make we see who go first tire bony face!!!!......
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
coolh3ad:

I can see you lack common sense. E be like say your brain dey pain you well. Why did you quote me first idiot?. Why didn't you just mind your business in the first place. I wasn't even talking to you or your generation so why quote me?. If you will notice I dey follow you and your generation talk because I do not give a f*ck. You are just a busy body looking for cheap attention. I would have ignored a bastard like you but no - I get your time. If you got the balls, continue quoting me. Make we see who go first tire bony face!!!!......
Mr periwinkle face clap for yourself idiot!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
Mr periwinkle face clap for yourself idiot!

Wooh!!!!. You just renewed your sub after how many days to quote me again??. BONY FACE! Go get a f*cking life. You are no match with me at all.......
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

Wooh!!!!. You just renewed your sub after how many days to quote me again??. BONY FACE! Go get a f*cking life. You are no match with me at all.......
because you are a jobless old maggot that has got nothing to do with his miserable life rather than booking a bedroom on nairaland old dirty pig!
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ogunleti01:
because you are a jobless old maggot that has got nothing to do with his miserable life rather than booking a bedroom on nairaland old dirty pig!

So you work all days of your life even on Holidays when you are meant to stay at home, relax and celebrate with your family. Damn!!.. No wonder you have a bony face and look very unkempt. Well for you information mister - I have businesses of my own and got people working for me so if I decide to book a bedroom on nairaland, I got nothing to lose and will still add you to my payroll conveniently for two years. Secondly you call me old dirty pig - hahahahahahaha. Guess it's either you are blind or long sighted so I think it's best if you move your phone very far away from you and view my picture again. Your brain might also be malfunctioning - who knows.

Lol. Why did you take down your profile picture?. You are sooooooo ashamed of yourself dude. Guy you are no match with me and you will never be even if you hustle for two years straight without rest. Go f*ck yourself shabby looking old bastard......
Re: Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
coolh3ad:

So you work all days of your life even on Holidays when you are meant to stay at home, relax and celebrate with your family. Damn!!.. No wonder you have a bony face and look very unkempt. Well for you information mister - I have businesses of my own and got people working for me so if I decide to book a bedroom on nairaland, I got nothing to lose and will still add you to my payroll conveniently for two years. Secondly you call me old dirty pig - hahahahahahaha. Guess it's either you are blind or long sighted so I think it's best if you move your phone very far away from you and view my picture again. Your brain might also be malfunctioning - who knows.

Lol. Why did you take down your profile picture?. You are sooooooo ashamed of yourself dude. Guy you are no match with me and you will never be even if you hustle for two years straight without rest. Go f*ck yourself shabby looking old bastard......
old frog clap for yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures) / I've Not Cooked In 8 Months - Nigerian Lady Writes / Top 10 Nigerian Snacks And Their Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.