Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic (42292 Views)

"They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by claremont(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2017
lonelydora:
At least he is a better oyinbo man. I get angry when NPF protects Indians, Lebanese, or Filipinos.

Why do Nigerian security men use 'duck tape' to hold their magazine?

The rifle should only hold a single magazine, all spare magazines should either be put away in the waist pouches or the chest rig. The reason they choose to use duck tape is probably because they were not issued with waist pouches/chest rig, or it's simply due to laziness. It not only looks very unprofessional, it also leads to unnecessary stoppages when the weapon is firing. That magazine housing on the weapon isn't designed to hold more than one magazine at a time.

Source: British Airborne Veteran.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2017
Operation rent a slave.
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by RaptorX: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2017
The Blackman is a complete and a total dummy suffering from a severe case of low self esteem and inferiority complex. Show me one oyinbo or Asian country in the world were a private black citizen is given two fully armed policemen as his own personal bodyguard.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by lonelydora: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2017
claremont:

The rifle should only hold a single magazine, all spare magazines should either be put away in the waist pouches or the chest rig. The reason they choose to use duck tape is probably because they were not issued with waist pouches/chest rig, or it's simply due to laziness. It not only looks very unprofessional, it also leads to unnecessary stoppages when the weapon is firing. That magazine housing on the weapon isn't designed to hold more than one magazine at a time.

Source: British Airborne Veteran.

Thank you Sir. Nice explanation.
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2017
Mad man
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by Madeu(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2017
RaptorX:
The Blackman is a complete and a total dummy suffering from a severe case of low self esteem and inferiority complex. Show me one oyinbo or Asian country in the world were a private black citizen is given two fully armed policemen as his own personal bodyguard.
African blacks in particular. Proper definition of dummies. I wonder why tax payers money is used to protect a single person that is not in danger. It has nullify the importance of NP.
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by tdayof(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

With all due respect, I disagree. Pointing the firearm (this is not a gun) downwards on a paved surface exposes one to ricochet and should there be any need to engage suddenly will lead to a reduced reaction time. The firearm should be held at an angle to the body. Look at the second pic please posted by @tdayof. See how the combatant hold the personal firearm at an angle.

Proper way to carry a firearm:

http://www.naijachiefwhip.com/2017/12/soldier-beats-boy-to-death-all-because-of-fuel.html

Nigerian police are very poorly trained. They should be made to take lessons from the army

Safety measures was well maintained. Not just in Nigeria do police handle guns that way.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by Bollinger(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2017
pussyeater:
Nonsense! Who points a gun downward. Any accidental discharge, it's coming back to you. Mumu police undecided
See as dem take duck tape wrap magazine... Schioor

Una go just de tok rubbish. That is the standard direction all soldiers and policemen should point their weapons. Where do you want him to point it to? Towards people? It is exactly because of accidental discharge you point it downwards so if the weapon accidentally discharges, the bullet hits the ground and not some innocent bystander. That being said, policemen should not carry weapons with rounds in the chambers so there would not be "accidental discharge". Smh.
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by Cloudrise: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
pussyeater:
Nonsense! Who points a gun downward. Any accidental discharge, it's coming back to you. Mumu police undecided
See as dem take duck tape wrap magazine... Schioor
How else can one join two or more magazines nw? Superglue abi sperm. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by gr8tone: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2017
The Oyinbo man looks like a criminal
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by abpotato: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2017
Infact i laugh til i started crying bros u finish dem ooo [JasonScolari post=Dem don use "paper cello tape" wrap the gun tire.

With their nonsense fairly used gun. [/quote]
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2017
abpotato:
Infact i laugh til i started crying bros u finish dem ooo
Lol, compliments of the season.
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2017
is that gun safe? with all those tapes round it?,
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by jamjam1991(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2017
see as d mopol Packard.... buhari please send dem to sambisa... we need their effort
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by simons17(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2017
Hehehehe, Oyinbo man wen funny. Am yet to see the gushing though.
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by DaV8King(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
rawpadgin:
Wen kpokpo don turn to soldier again na embarassed

BTW, why is it that Nigeria military men always uses tape to hold their cartridge?

It is to join two magazines together and increase their firepower.

Look well and observe that one is loaded into the rifle.
The other is taped upside down in order to quickly "backflip" into the rifle.
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by Ugosample(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
lonelydora:
At least he is a better oyinbo man. I get angry when NPF protects Indians, Lebanese, or Filipinos.

Why do Nigerian security men use 'duck tape' to hold their magazine?

Which one is better oyibo man again

There is mo such thing

As long as you are wealthy, that's all. Doesn't matter if you are black, arab or Caucasian

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by Ugosample(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
RaptorX:

But you get special treatment as a rich black man anywhere, or let me say most places in the world.

The reason for this is that we associated rich to white skin.
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by uboma(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Very poor English from the Oyinbo man.

grin
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by lonelydora: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ugosample:

Which one is better oyibo man again

There is mo such thing

As long as you are wealthy, that's all. Doesn't matter if you are black, arab or Caucasian

better is American or British. But Lebanese or Indians are not
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by pussyeater(m): 12:39am On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=63615183][/quote]
Thunder fire you
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by pussyeater(m): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2017
Cloudrise:

How else can one join two or more magazines nw? Superglue abi sperm. Ode!
Your father
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by pussyeater(m): 12:43am On Dec 27, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Na for your head dem for point am? ∆
It should be pointed at an angle, not 90 degrees.
Sense fall on you idiot
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by pussyeater(m): 12:44am On Dec 27, 2017
flackoFlint:
mumu
Iranu fall on you
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by pussyeater(m): 12:46am On Dec 27, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Mumu, it's just for the pose.....
Sense nor dey your head. And who says accidental discharge can't happen from just a pose
Sense fall on you
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by flackoFlint(m): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2017
pussyeater:

Iranu fall on you
its quite obvious you are senseless judging from your moniker
Re: Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic by LupusMinor(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2017
rawpadgin:
Wen kpokpo don turn to soldier again na embarassed

BTW, why is it that Nigeria military men always uses tape to hold their cartridge?

It is a way to enhance quick reloading. It is called end-to-end taping. The only thing is that they make sure that the magazines overlap so that all they do is when one is exhausted, they just pop it out and turn the taped magazine together and reload... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others / 12 People Killed In Fatal Car Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Photos / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.