Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' Shares New Sexy Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' Shares New Sexy Pics (3826 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me (sexy Pics Inside) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' Shares New Sexy Pics by kelechisblog(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2017

Eudoxie Yao, the Ivorian model who claims her backside is West Africa's largest to her Instagram to put her hefty assets on display as she celebrated Christmas.
See more photos below..

More photos HERE
Re: Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' Shares New Sexy Pics by Kingsley10000: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2017
DOGGY STYLE WONT BE BAD
Re: Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' Shares New Sexy Pics by BabbanBura(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2017
kelechisblog:

Eudoxie Yao, the Ivorian model who claims her backside is West Africa's largest to her Instagram to put her hefty assets on display as she celebrated Christmas.
See more photos below..

More photos HERE
kelechisblog:

See more photos below..

More photos HERE

shocked
ibkkk must see this
Re: Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' Shares New Sexy Pics by HallaDaTruth: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2017
Super sized rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' Shares New Sexy Pics by ibkkk(f): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
BabbanBura:

shocked
ibkkk must see this

Sweet heart, wetin you find come here
Re: Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' Shares New Sexy Pics by BabbanBura(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
ibkkk:

Sweet heart, wetin you find come here

the seater and the side lobes are blocking my view
Re: Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' Shares New Sexy Pics by ibkkk(f): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
BabbanBura:

the seater and the side lobes are blocking my view

Gerraut.
Just gerraut. shocked
Re: Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' Shares New Sexy Pics by BabbanBura(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
ibkkk:

Gerraut.
Just gerraut. shocked

but the obstruction gat to be cleared for moi to gerraut

(1) (Reply)

‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ ,slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos / Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.