Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React (33811 Views)

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by surgical: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
HeyCorleone:
2019 of all years so that they'd seek reason for reelection.

But of a truth, come 2019, I wonder what facts, claim or whatever APC at the federal level would want to use to seek a second term.
They will tell you they fought corruption and re covered zillions even though they couldn't fund their trillion budget. once they wave their broom. their zombies will be hypnothised.their winning will depend on which is more the zoombies or the sane ones.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by COMPAQ(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=chronique post=63624949][/quote]

Of course I know that. It doesn't change the fact that the PMS output from a 650k barrel a day refinery will be sufficient for our needs.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by soflygerian(m): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sirjamo:
You think that a refinery is a two bedroom flat that you can build in few months, the poverty development party killed all our refineries over their sixteen years of misrule and you expect Buhari to get them working under three years? You must be joking. Even Mr Dangote has been building his own for close to ten years now, yet we don't know for sure when he will finish it.
Don't act smart: Your not..
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by tonguengineer(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
shervydman:

10years?? undecided.....Lagos allocated ibeju land for the refinery to dangote in 2014, was he building the refinery in d sky before?
Bro I tire oooo
I have never open next page for comment before on nairaland but i have to do today to attack this idiot and when I see sey u have done the necessary now I have to swallow my venom

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Uwaomapaul(m): 1:11am On Dec 27, 2017
White please we Nigeria are very sorry to ask you people to go , come back and finish what you started all you gave us was rulers not leaders
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Divay22
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by debolayinka(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba dole ni tongue How Christmas over there?

Happy new year!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons / Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought / Jibrilla Bindo, Concede To Umar Fintiri - APC Chieftain, Others Tell Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.