Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React (33595 Views)

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by ajadematanle: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
You guys are impatient. With Dangote refinery up and working. With 650,000 barrel per day.What's the sense in importation when you have more than enough locally.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Atiku2019: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Confused Federal Government
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Bollinger(m): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ezeakanobi:
From this uselessly lying government that is led by a man that has been lying and blaming since 1977

Let me list all those that also said what buhari said in '77;

Shagari

IBB

Abacha

Shonekan

OBJ

GEJ.

So, What does this tell you?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
And the price of fuel will tripple. Every year things keep getting harder for Nigerians while other countries are striving to make things easier
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by kings09(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
madridguy:
In Sai Baba I trust.
U must be getting used to d hardship ur sai baba is causing.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Paperwhite(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
APC lies till they forget they have promised and failed.Later he'll denied ever saying this.Bunch of liars. angry
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sirjamo:
You think that a refinery is a two bedroom flat that you can build in few months, the poverty development party killed all our refineries over their sixteen years of misrule and you expect Buhari to get them working under three years? You must be joking. Even Mr Dangote has been building his own for close to ten years now, yet we don't know for sure when he will finish it.
10years?? undecided.....Lagos allocated ibeju land for the refinery to dangote in 2014, was he building the refinery in d sky before?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by emperormossad(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
I'm a prisoner in my land.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Activeman391(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is a very strong comment..i wouldn't like to import but not to export is bad business for the country.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
madridguy:
In Sai Baba I trust. Kai wawa ne fa. Dabba
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by chronique(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
How many barrels a day, would dagote's refinery produce, to stop importation of fuel? Why do we just have fools at the helm of affairs?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ezeakanobi:
From this uselessly lying government that is led by a man that has been lying and blaming since 1977

In fairness to Bubu then

1.Fuel crisis did end by 1978...and we had no crisis or queues till December 1990...when the subsidy regime was no longer sustainable

2.Bubu was also constructing Kaduna refinery...which came online in 1988.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by chronique(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
shervydman:

10years?? undecided.....Lagos allocated ibeju land for the refinery to dangote in 2014, was he building the refinery in d sky before?

Are you answering that mumu and his yamayama talk?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by ufuosman(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lie Mohammed fall on you. idiot
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by COMPAQ(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Because Dangote is building a refinery, you guys are having mouth.

Isn’t it a terrible shame that you guys(a whole federal government) cannot even repair a single refinery and yet one individual can build a whole refinery with his hard earned money.

This is the worst government in Nigeria’s history. They have nothing to show for 3 years of misrule so they look for things others have done and begin to lay claim. When they feel Dangote is not thier friend, EFCC will suddenly remember that his refinery was built on fraud or forgery or some other thing they can’t explain.

I'm not aware that the American or British governments own and /or directly operate any refinery. So yes, there is nothing wrong with dangote going into that space. The only issue is that there is no competition, but then we have given many people refinery license before dangote, but they all wanted to be lifting crude and make easy money. Not really to build a refinery. So whose fault?
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
chronique:
How many barrels a day, would dagote's refinery produce, to stop importation of fuel? Why do we just have fools at the helm of affairs?

Well...according to this leaflet here 650,000 barrels per day by 2030, half of that capacity ie 330000 BPD on opening in 2019.

the leaflet:https://www.pwc.com/ng/en/assets/pdf/nigerias-refining-revolution.pdf
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by eph12(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is that a Nigerian project or a private business?
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by COMPAQ(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
chronique:

About 650,000 barrels a day, which is double entire existing capacity of 4 refineries. And yes it should meet the entire national requirement.

Seems you are the f--l for not being informed of what is in the public domain. Read the papers and watch channels news once in a while dude!
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by kenkike(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Femi, where are you coming from?
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by talk2percy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Just one of the many lies u tell Nigerians, so that u will go back as minister of lie come 2019? Wetin these guys take Nigerians as sef??
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
God punish you and your masters
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Godsonkemz(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
The man with shallow thoughts working for clueless dullard with empty brain for the zombies who still believe in their lies.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by opribo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is it based on body language or what. Talk is cheap for goodness sake, anybody can open their mouth to talk just to be heard meanwhile not knowing they are sounding stupid.

Someone once said shut up your mouth to be appreciated or open your mouth and erase all doubts.

Before anybody can make such statement when such a person is not a prophet or a seer there must be hard evidence to show.

Our refineries ar still not functioning, we are still importing fuel, the oil sector operations is still the same way as it was. Independent oil marketers still call the shots, NNPC is still riddled with corruption.
The minister of. Petroleum is not on top of his game.

So from where is he making such unguarded statement, before he used to refer journalist to the appropriate minister for better clarification but this time I guess he decided the body language.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by jrusky(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sirjamo:
You think that a refinery is a two bedroom flat that you can build in few months, the poverty development party killed all our refineries over their sixteen years of misrule and you expect Buhari to get them working under three years? You must be joking. Even Mr Dangote has been building his own for close to ten years now, yet we don't know for sure when he will finish it.

When I saw this thread I just laughed and think of better thing to do with time but suddenly i stumbled on your comment. Pls I want you to try and get life pls because Nigerians did not vote your Lord to come and be apportion blames but to correct the error on ground pls give me one good reason how and why apc should be voted in come 2019 pls just one reason

Your case is a serious one that need help. So I will advise you kindly seek help because the 16 years national anthem in your mouth no longer move people so reset your upstairs network to look things in more clearer way ok. If Adesina like let him say 2030 or20100 whichever or whatever all I know is apc as a party will die the way it came.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by adetayo234: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
grin grin grin, By the time APC is done with their game plan, Nigerians will plead to eat crumb.
Madridguy, Ngene and Sarrki are finding their job difficult. Human side of Buhari means we may suffer until we turn zombies but God forbid. Buhari must go, but I'm afraid our youths are too lazy to act. If 1million youths occupy ASO villa for 7 days, that dementia dictator will faint.

Buhari will be reelected and no youth will occupy aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by adetayo234: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
HeyCorleone:
2019 of all years so that they'd seek reason for reelection.

But of a truth, come 2019, I wonder what facts, claim or whatever APC at the federal level would want to use to seek a second term.

They don't need to claim anything. They have a ready formatted crowd of faithful voters already
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by jolyment: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is that the petroleum minister?
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by chronique(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=COMPAQ post=63624602]

About 650,000 barrels a day, which is double entire existing capacity of 4 refineries. And yes it should meet the entire national requirement.

Seems you are the f--l for not being informed of what is in the public domain. Read the papers and watch channels news once in a whil

Maybe you do not know that from a barrel of crude oil,you are going to get jet fuel,dpk ago and PMS out. The fact that it is a 650k barrels refinery, does not mean it would refine and produce 650k barrels of PMS. Maybe you need to learn and read more.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by adetayo234: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
DieBuhari:
Stupid Yoruba Man

What of lottera onochie and orji uzo kalu? They are stupid igbo man and igbo woman, right?
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by SweetJoystick(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sirjamo:
Fear God. 10 years? shocked na you give am land 10 years ago or finance the project 10 years ago?
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by nothernstar: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
The same lies you told us before you entered the office. Do you guys think we are fools. In the voice of Bob marley- you can fool ppl once but not all the time. Tell us another lies not this cliché
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Sirjamo: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=jrusky post=63624802]

When I saw this thread I just laughed and think of better thing to do with time but suddenly i stumbled on your comment. Pls I want you to try and get life pls because Nigerians did not vote your Lord to come and be apportion blames but to correct the error on ground pls give me one good reason how and why apc should be voted in come 2019 pls just one reason

Your case is a serious one that need help. So I will advise you kindly seek help because the 16 years national anthem in your mouth no longer move people so reset your upstairs network to look things in more clearer way ok. If Adesina like let him say 2030 or20100 whichever or whatever all I know is apc as a party will die the way it came. [/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos / 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties / Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.