Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking (49398 Views)

Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by lovemoi2(f): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
ifyan:
Forget Aisha wish to be popular and influential like this woman

Keep killing yourself for people that do not care about you. Apc or Pdp are happy that loyal followers like you youths fight for them. While they steal from you guys.
I hope one day Nigeria youths will look beyound all this recycled politicians and see they are the problem.

They dont care wether you are igbo or yoruba or hausa. They only care about their greed.
Patience has stolen from every youth stolen yet she is praised!

Stupid country.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by 1kinggy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
sad

Patience Jonathan looks like a white hen

A BIG white hen!
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Former First lady, Dame Patience Jonathan joined other top shots including governor Nyesom Wike for a Christmas Service at Christ Church In Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital yesterday. The former first lady's lovely Christmas attire has been a subject of discussion by online users. See below;

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/patience-jonathan-steps-lovely-christmas-outfit-nigerians-react-photos.html

Our very own swiit mummy flexing.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by Godsaved(f): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
She looks like egungun in my town..... Anyway all thanks to God i didn't dress like that to Church kiss
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by Myself2(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
lovemoi2:

Keep killing yourself for people that do not care about you. Apc or Pdp are happy that loyal followers like you youths fight for them. While they steal from you guys.
I hope one day Nigeria youths will look beyound all this recycled politicians and see they are the problem.

They dont care wether you are igbo or yoruba or hausa. They only care about their greed.
Patience has stolen from every youth stolen yet she is praised!

Stupid country.

You're a goat.Who is killing himself and who is a youth ..?
Mama peace is way more loved than you and your generation
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by keysabi: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
is that not a wolf, in sheep clothing

Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
fineboynl:
but this woman is now adding weight oh.

A result of young sperm from young boyz.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by armyofone(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Big bird is on weight watcher. She eats spinach salad for dinner.

funlord:

She actually looks like one of big bird from sesame streets relatives. Swagless!
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by makydebbie(f): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
ripbubu:
why is your wife not typing this rubbish with you
This is epic ooo!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
If it was worn by any of d kardashians, Rihanna, or Serena, u guys wld have said it 'hot'
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Evidence dat she iz a witch
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by Dee60: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
The real chairwoman of PDP!
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by ofwest47(m): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2017
That white elephant skin just cost one million dollars ( &1m) and she still have fourteen million dollars in the unfrozen account.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by biblegirl: 12:54am On Dec 27, 2017
dnt knw wat u guys re seeing but this outfit is actually k.it suits her
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by Caseless: 1:17am On Dec 27, 2017
slimfit1:
You don't see her with her husband any more in public.
she's among those that destroyed him.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by Caseless: 1:18am On Dec 27, 2017
biblegirl:
dnt knw wat u guys re seeing but this outfit is actually k.it suits her
nawa
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by maisauki: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2017
slimfit1:
You don't see her with her husband any more in public.
d husband is at large
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by awoluyi(m): 4:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Can you imagine what will happen if these worshipers hear a loud shout of RAPTURE from the back of the church? Some will shout "my money o!" To all true disciples of Christ, may the joy and happiness of the season be permanent in your lives.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by lovemoi2(f): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2017
Myself2:

You're a goat.Who is killing himself and who is a youth ..?
Mama peace is way more loved than you and your generation

Typical low level human stooping to insult if they have no better thing to offer.
You only call people what you are. Sadly since you feel you are a goat you think every one is. But thats not the case. What an irony!!! undecided undecided undecided

I am not bothered about the love patience has..( I have never met her ...do not know her personally) because... I chose not to be part of political thieves wether PDP or APC. As for you that have no life you can keep supporting them...I'm sure they will send you one naira in your account. Since that is what makes you guys happy in nigeria.

If you are not a youth then you have lived a wasted life to be a sycophant to thieves

Evaluate your life again. You might still have hope
I will not stoop to your level to insult you!!.
Re: Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking by Myself2(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
lovemoi2:

Typical low level human stooping to insult if they have no better thing to offer.
You only call people what you are. Sadly since you feel you are a goat you think every one is. But thats not the case. What an irony!!! undecided undecided undecided

I am not bothered about the love patience has..( I have never met her ...do not know her personally) because... I chose not to be part of political thieves wether PDP or APC. As for you that have no life you can keep supporting them...I'm sure they will send you one naira in your account. Since that is what makes you guys happy in nigeria.

If you are not a youth then you have lived a wasted life to be a sycophant to thieves

Evaluate your life again. You might still have hope
I will not stoop to your level to insult you!!.

Like I said before,you are a goat, a mad she goat at that.Whats your problem,are you on heat
See if you come at me with a spoonfull of insult,you'll get truck loads in return.May I refresh your obviously short and unreliable memory:YOU ATTACKED AND INSULTED ME FIRST,when you saw my initial post per the thread topic, you could have simply passed.
Rather you chose to insult me and seek to foist your personal views on me and the general public, I am not in any way obligated to share your opinion,it is just what it is ;YOUR OPINION so please shove it so way up your stinking pvssy.
Did you say stoop OMG listen fool, you are already one of the dregs of society,already firmly rooted to the lowest ebb and rungs of society,so if you were to stoop,then you'll need to do some earth excavation to make room for you to stoop.You really need to go evaluate your mental faculty cos you are obviously deluded.So please keep attacking me,I won't disappoint you.THE ATTACK WILL DULY BE RETURNED IN KIND ARSEHOLE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency / Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results / Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.