Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos (47031 Views)

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland / Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by justmenoni: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
IBA, antithesis.....mofo ooo angry grin cheesy

author=Spasmic post=63622073]Utterly disappointed. Even men who aren't particularly good looking give birth to cute daughters. Otedola comes to mind. Knowing Donald Duke as a handsome man, I unexpected his daughter to be extremely beautiful, but sadly she is the antithesis of beauty. The girl looks like a horse - a malnourished one at that.[/quote]
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Charly68: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
We have so many funny commentators on this page ..I dey laugh ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by makky555(f): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Why do handsome men and beautiful women always give birth to not so good looking children

Positive -positive =positive

Positive-negative=negative

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by coputa(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
able20:

Even very ugly Obasanjo children can do better
Obj was handsome when he was young.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Endtimesmith:
She looks like an agbakara(crocodile) for land
So much jealousy and bad belle in here.... Who is God to create any one? Those of you comparing her with your sisters, well-done and goodluck

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by bladeAnders(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Spasmic:
Utterly disappointed. Even men who aren't particularly good looking give birth to cute daughters. Otedola comes to mind. Knowing Donald Duke as a handsome man, I unexpected his daughter to be extremely beautiful, but sadly she is the antithesis of beauty. The girl looks like a horse - a malnourished one at that.
is there something you are not telling us, why u day take am personal...the thing pain u......

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by xilixr: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
She is ugly
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Achorise: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
sonofanarchy:
dissapointed
Guy your comment got me laughing out very loud.

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Martin0(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
My parents won't complain.To me if a guy has some of the qualities I am looking for he has a plan,vision or roadmap like I do, to be sincere with you I would marry him If he is poor.Finances are not my problem to me it is secondary if I am happy with the guy it is a yes yes yes.And my parents won't complain.

Oh that nice of you...
I am sure serious guy's have noticed thisgrin
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by baralatie(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
coputa:
The rich getting married to the rich,and the poor to the poor.
The rich mingle with rich,ditto,poor and the poor.
The rich
Attends the same school(the poor are the teachers)
Lives in same environment(the poor are the gardners and house helps(
hang out in the same place(the poor are the waiter and waitress)
Drives the same car(The poor drives them)
Marry themselves(The poor is ignored at this stage,only the rich are participants)
not true
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Uberalles: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
I am rather surprised by the comments
This is a beautiful young lady. She is very pretty though she is slim she will surely blossom in the future
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by baralatie(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
^^^
it is called beef people have with the rich kids
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by coputa(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
baralatie:

not true
disprove
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by baralatie(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
coputa:
disprove
that out of 1000000 rich kids,the rich will get married to themselves every time?
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Organs(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Spasmic:
Utterly disappointed. Even men who aren't particularly good looking give birth to cute daughters. Otedola comes to mind. Knowing Donald Duke as a handsome man, I unexpected his daughter to be extremely beautiful, but sadly she is the antithesis of beauty. The girl looks like a horse - a malnourished one at that.

Bros, just so you know, these are things you just don't say about God's creation. The reason is that you, I or whoever has absolutely no control over this and you will also get married and have kids someday.

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Godsaved(f): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Why do you wear clothe....You should have being in naked
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by coputa(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
baralatie:

that out of 1000000 rich kids,the rich will get married to themselves every time?
The percentage is very high,with very few exceptions.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by coputa(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
baralatie:

The percentage is very high,with very few exceptions

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by baralatie(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
coputa:
The percentage is very high,with very few exceptions
you have a whooping record of all rich kids that get married including the few exceptions! you must be a wedding fan
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by NovusHomo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Why do handsome men and beautiful women always give birth to not so good looking children

All the money in this world cannot repair their mouths. Unbelievable! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by robotix: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I doubt. It seems they took after their mum sha. The shildren no even fine like their pops. Him no get son?
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
We deceive ourselves with Love, they make strategic placement around power and opportunity. That my friend is the next governor of Cross River State.

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by iswallker(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Donald duke don bald finish...

Oh its the hubby..

Why he come be like the papa.

Ancestor things...

shocked
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by onemanonewife(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Spasmic:
politicians usually don't give their wives attention so other men service them. Am sure Donald's wife knows the true father of this girl
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by lexy2014: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
U sure say na Donald Duke and onari duke born this girl?

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Uberalles:
I am rather surprised by the comments
This is a beautiful young lady. She is very pretty though she is slim she will surely blossom in the future

its true, she is still growing. Thank God say her papa get money I wonder what she would have like

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by baralatie(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
if we post the pictures of all the people who have been salivating on a nelas picture who happens to be beautiful.don't be surprised at the result.
this has been tested in romance section with people staying clear away
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
coputa:
Obj was handsome when he was young.
at this age, with beautiful parents and better money, d girl still looks like this. How will she look like when she's old

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by baralatie(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
lexy2014:
at this age, with beautiful parents and better money, d girl still looks like this. How will look like when she's old
she will look irresistibly beautiful and a whole lot sexier than you imagine.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by lexy2014: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
baralatie:

she will look irresistibly beautiful and a whole lot sexier than you imagine.
let me join my faith with your faith

1 Like

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by room089: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
No be sake of dis girl one Agbaje boy been trek from Lagos to the north?
How dat boy face go be now if hin see dis pictures?
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by staymore: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Political connection.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos) / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.