Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

My New Wife Masturbates - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My New Wife Masturbates (12732 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / Help, My Fianceé Masturbates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Martin0(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
So you think I'm joking
Hahahahah lefulefu come see oogrin
Biacan dey cry oogringrin
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
So you think I'm joking

Please don't derail the thread, the guy, needs advise and chances are it will go front page.
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah lefulefu come see oogrin

Biacan dey cry oogringrin

No derailing, stay on topic please.
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Lefu shei you see waiting the man I promise to spend my life with is up to
lol Martin na very faithful guy.he no dey play away matchcheesy.no fear...if he tries playing out i will put im back in linecheesy.
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

Please don't derail the thread, the guy, needs advise and chances are it will go front page.
Please never you in your life quote me again better behave yourself I don't talk to strangers please don't you ever in your life quote me again
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Faithscharms2(f): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah na wa oogringrin

Me and my Ex had the best communication I can ever imagine...

And till date we are best friends despite she's married to my friendgrin

Shez married to your friend? shocked..how did that happen and what happens when u go visiting them?hmm
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
lefulefu:
lol Martin na very faithful guy.he no dey play away matchcheesy.no fear...if he tries playing out i will put im back in linecheesy.
Him just dey use me play lefu and you warn me say nah one chance him dey carry me go make I dey careful but I nor listen.........this is not the first he's doing something like this to me
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Please never you in your life quote me again better behave yourself I don't talk to strangers please don't you ever in your life quote me again

Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Pyrusdrago(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

I don't think she's an addict undecided men are looking at this from a man's POV...
Women orgasm and have multi orgasms... This man can't physically make her come 4/5/6 times a night and she can do that in 10 min intervals... it ain't an addiction because he didn't say she locked up in the bedroom like a teenage boy for hours on end... So, plays with herself after sex! Big deal! I don't understand the problem here.

She needs a nigga that can put her to sleep! Knock her lights out lol sadly life doesn't give sisters that treatment so she knocked her own lights out.

First lets understand what addiction is
I never said it's a problem but if you agree wity that then it's no problem if we also say married people cheat (ain't dy all about satisfaction when we ain't getting enough or just something we voluntarily or involuntarily do to cure the urge)

This is something she's been self indulging on for many years with the notion of "staying faithful"
Okay now she's married and she's still doing it, don't you see it has cancel the very first intention.

So what is Addiction? Or who will you say an addict is?
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Martin0(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

No derailing, stay on topic please.

I hear u madamgrin
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Martin0(m): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Faithscharms2:

Shez married to your friend? shocked..how did that happen and what happens when u go visiting them?hmm

Hahahahah it happend becoz I wanted the best for hergringrin I wasn't the best at that time and today she's happy I made the best decision for her but there was a reason why I wasn't the best for her at that time...

Well to visit is not a problem she's South african and am a nigerian my friend is a nigerian too but they visit nigeria once in a while so it no problem as we all hang out together as one familygrin
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Martin0(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:

Please please biacan am beging you down please that lady is my friend don't ve a problem with her pleasegringrin

Please please oo am beging you abeg,we are all here to ve fun,learn and meet new niggiesgrin

So please enjoy the time with me jus like other's enjoy with me!
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Him just dey use me play lefu and you warn me say nah one chance him dey carry me go make I dey careful but I nor listen.........this is not the first he's doing something like this to me
cheesy haha
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Martin0(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pyrusdrago:

I never said it's a problem but if you agree wity that then it's no problem if we also say married people cheat (ain't dy all about satisfaction when we ain't getting enough or just something we voluntarily or involuntarily do to cure the urge)

This is something she's been self indulging on for many years with the notion of "staying faithful"
Okay now she's married and she's still doing it, don't you see it has cancel the very first intention.

See mr man masturbation has gotten a bad
rap, but a party for one is still a party. And
this is one party you’ll actually feel better
after attending. Masturbation has some
awesome health benefits and feels really
really good.

Research shows most women over the age
of 18 have masturbated at least once, but
few women do so routinely. only 7.9
percent of women between the ages of 25
and 29 masturbate two to three times a
week whereas 23.4 percent of men do.

C’mon ladies, we deserve better than that.
Masturbation is a normal, enjoyable and
healthy experience. It’s time to put the
taboo subject of women and masturbation
to bed and realize a little menage a moi
might be exactly what you need.

The pleasure is no bad thing to me infact am gonna be the happiest man on earth if my wife do that and finds joy in it...

I won't stop my wife from masturbating infact I will help her out to make sure she's happy and get what she really desire.

4 Likes

Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Martin0(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

Dimples abeg nor take anything personal ooogringrin
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by humilitypays(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is not a problem, you should be happy she is masturbating and not cheating or would u prefer she cheats

Men are becoming too strange and annoying; everything complain angry

1 Like

Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Martin0(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
humilitypays:
This is not a problem, you should be happy she is masturbating and not cheating or would u prefer she cheats

Men are becoming too strange and annoying; everything complain angry

I jus tire ooogringrin

1 Like

Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Martin0(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Lefu shei you see waiting the man I promise to spend my life with is up to

gringringrin
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by sisisioge: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmm...I think you should let her do whatever she pleases. Abi bawo grin grin

Though I understand how you feel.
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Dyt(f): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Your wife is BI

Hard truth
Shrugs
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pyrusdrago:

I never said it's a problem but if you agree wity that then it's no problem if we also say married people cheat (ain't dy all about satisfaction when we ain't getting enough or just something we voluntarily do to cure the urge)

Yes sir, you are correct because the world revolves around a dick. So, you have compared it to cheating? I can't relate so I'll leave it there...

1 Like

Re: My New Wife Masturbates by egopersonified(f): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
What if she's faking her orgasm? Does marathon sex lead to dryness? Maybe you are over doing it for it to cause pains. I don't think any woman wants that. Best option is to learn what she does, tell her to teach you and guide you as you do it. With time, she might prefer you doing it to her than she doing it herself.

2 Likes

Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Martin0(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
egopersonified:
What if she's faking her orgasm? Does marathon sex lead to dryness? Maybe you are over doing it for it to cause pains. I don't think any woman wants that. Best option is to learn what she does, tell her to teach you and guide you as you do it. With time, she might prefer you doing it to her than she doing it herself.

Ehshocked I thought ladies like banging harder I ve friends who tell me they like when the sex is hard and rough that it bring them to orgasim!

Do u think men can make a women get orgasim easily? It not easy u know that!

Some men spend enough hours on jus sex alone and yet their wives,girlfriends,don't even achiev anything hence ladies use masturbation as an option...

How will u feel after ur bf finish fuvking u and yet u re not satisfied coz u never cum?
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Martin0(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmm...I think you should let her do whatever she places. Abi bawo grin grin

Yeah she should enjoy herself and get the orgasim she has been yawning for!
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmm...I think you should let her do whatever she pleases. Abi bawo grin grin

See fine babe shocked

Ojigbigbi!!!!!
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by sisisioge: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrIjapa:

See fine babe shocked

Ojigbigbi!!!!!

Stop being cunning oga lipsrsealed
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:
Immature comments everywhere.

@op,there's is a high percentage chance you're dealing with a bisexual wife.The idea of touching herself shows some hidden fantasy. And for a woman who claims she kept herself from other men doesn't mean she kept herself from other females.
This is very untrue. I'm sorry
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
sisisioge:

lipsrsealed grin
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by nkwuocha: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Safiaaa:
This is very untrue. I'm sorry

You women and your presence undecided
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
sisisioge:

fine geh! shocked shocked shocked

Glad to see the face behind the sarcasm grin
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

You women and your presence undecided

What about our past grin
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by sisisioge: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

fine geh! shocked shocked shocked

Glad to see the face behind the sarcasm grin

I love dimples too..omoge kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Your Spouse Cheated, How Would You Feel? / Horrible Video Of Half Man Half Tree,see Why Trees Grow On His Body-See video / Am Scared To Touch My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.