Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

My New Wife Masturbates - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My New Wife Masturbates (12731 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / Help, My FianceƩ Masturbates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Mznaett: 7:12am On Dec 29, 2017
Dyt:

***licking lips**
Dyt, you're tooooo naughty... Just go away from my mention. grin grin
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Dyt(f): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Mznaett:

Dyt, you're tooooo naughty... Just go away from my mention. grin grin

Like you not enjoying it
Tickles her
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Mznaett: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Dyt:

Like you not enjoying it Tickles her
Enjoying what? shocked

Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Dyt(f): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2017
Mznaett:

Enjoying what? shocked

Yh
I know that look
Gimme more
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Mznaett: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dyt:

Yh I know that look Gimme more cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahaha
Dyt, enjoy the rest of your day...
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
New wife or newly wedded wife ? Sorry my Grammar Nazi OCD is kicking in full drive.
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by gentleibraheem(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Godwinfury:
Bro, just keep ur dock in her upssy while asleep....
*modified*
Since it's an habit, it may be hard to break, u guys should try cuddling one another to sleep, the habit might just wear off with time, do a little hand holding while asleep...

Your Head dey there
Re: My New Wife Masturbates by Cashmoney101(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Slowpoke:
Hello folks,

Please I really need advice here, I just got married like 2 months away and every thing has been beautiful, have been dating my wife for like 8 years and we only start having sex early this year when we are sure of really settling down, although she rarely spend the night at my place before marriage.

My problem now is no matter how much I try to satisfy my wife sexually, I still see her masturbating, sometimes I wake up at night and would find her hand at her private part while she has slept off. I've confronted her and she said she started the act while in school so that she can remain faithful to me. It's really disheartening to me because I try to satisfy her sexually, I have done all sexual experiment you can think of, I give her Mouth Action for many minutes before penetrating, make sure she cums before having sex with her. I Bleep her so hard till she gets dried and start feeling pains, we have sex almost everyday, but she still masturbates.

I just don't like the sight because it makes me feel am not doing well but it seems its an addiction not about satisfying her or not.

Please I want to know if am the only one experiencing this, please married folks in the house I need your advice....

What can I do Help a brother
my brother Divorce with her cuz soon she will hate you she will not like to have sex with you anymore, cus as it dry she lost interest in you and you we have problem in future,,, just divorce with her best advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Ways To Handle Children While Visiting Public Places In Nigeria / If Your Spouse Cheated, How Would You Feel? / Horrible Video Of Half Man Half Tree,see Why Trees Grow On His Body-See video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.