Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Short Time Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Time Relationship (561 Views)

What Is The Current Price For Short Time In Lagos / Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn / Hotels That Do Short Time Services In PH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Time Relationship by etech102(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
My problem is short relationship. The longest relationship I had ever been into is 3month and I'm 36 years and still single. Please I need advice
Re: Short Time Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
why did all your r/ship ended?!
Re: Short Time Relationship by greatnaija01: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
you do not need advice, YOU NEED TO STUDY AND MEET PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE OVER 10YEARS and find out if it takes 3months to KNOW everything about a future spouse!

If you do not study, you will loose perspective of what a TRUE relationship entails. so YOU will have false expectations and assume its like NOLLYWOOD or HOLLY/BOLLYWOOD.

If you studied before you entered into school, then shouldn't you study before entering into an institution like DATING/COURTSHIP & MARRIAGE?

36 years old, is only a NUMBER. When it comes to relationship you may have the expectation of a 20years old person.

I hope 2018 will be a better year for you and you find the ONE, so we can come n chop rice.

2 Likes

Re: Short Time Relationship by mikejj(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
you are not ready yet.bro if you keep on waiting for mrs right, you might leave this earth as rev father.
Re: Short Time Relationship by habsydiamond(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Oga u are not ready for marriage the way I see u ...think on what end those relationships of its and work on them positively..
Re: Short Time Relationship by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
etech102:
My problem is short relationship. The longest relationship I had ever been into is 3month and I'm 36 years and still single. Please I need advice
You are the problem. Joke apart. Unless you change, you won't be able to keep a relationship....
Re: Short Time Relationship by xtaphare321(f): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
just try and find out what's wrong and work on it
Re: Short Time Relationship by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
patience is required.....wisdom too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Looking At A Girl And Staring At A Girl ? / Lady Gets Married 10yrs After (marriage Crew Are Her Children And Step Children) / Cossy Orjiakolo Hmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.