Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room (3332 Views)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by patosky3310(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
I have never lodged in a hotel before. Though I have only used a hotel bar. I just want to know how rooms in hotels are used? I know hotel rooms can be used for days or weeks but what I don't is if it is allowed to use a room just within hours, like 5 to 8 hours.
Re: Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by RoyalBlak007: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yes but not all hotels

You can bargaining with the receptionist. Your communication skills matter alot

1 Like

Re: Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by Archangel15: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
You wan bang babe abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by biafraisdead(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
patosky3310:
I have never lodged in a hotel before. Though I have only used a hotel bar. I just want to know how rooms in hotels are used? I know hotel rooms can be used for days or weeks but what I don't is if it is allowed to use a room just within hours, like 5 to 8 hours.
prick don dey scratch u abi?

1 Like

Re: Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
God will not allow you to useless someone's daughter for just 30 minutes in a hotel room.

3 Likes

Re: Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by ClitoPen: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
jamariwolf:
God will not allow you to useless someone's daughter for just 30 minutes in a hotel room.
hahahhahahhahahah....
Re: Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by stacyadams: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin grin my broda some hotels do short time otherwise,,,if u lodge in around 12 noon,ur money will expire 12 noon the next day......short time charges by one hour....... grin any daughter of jezebel wey u catch ,no pity am ...grab her by d ppoosie and demolish it ....

3 Likes

Re: Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by habsydiamond(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Shey u won do vigil there Ni....short time dey for some hotels na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by BabbanBura(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
jamariwolf:

Drawing a conclusion from this and passing a passionate judgement clearly portrays that all you go to do in hotels is to be bleeped. Unitelligent Ashawo, revealing yourself all in the name of hating. Continue, we know your likes.

1 Like

Re: Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by patosky3310(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2017
jamariwolf:

Person son never useless you before?

1 Like

Re: Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by patosky3310(m): 1:06am On Dec 27, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Yes but not all hotels

You can bargaining with the receptionist. Your communication skills matter alot

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by patosky3310(m): 1:07am On Dec 27, 2017
habsydiamond:
Shey u won do vigil there Ni....short time dey for some hotels na

Thank you
Re: Duration Of Stay In A Hotel Room by patosky3310(m): 1:07am On Dec 27, 2017
BabbanBura:

Drawing a conclusion from this and passing a passionate judgement clearly portrays that all you go to do in hotels is to be bleeped. Unitelligent Ashawo, revealing yourself all in the name of hating. Continue, we know your likes.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Photos/video:nollywood Big Boob Actress Twerk Inside Her Bedroom With Pant & Bra / Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! / Six Ways To Tell A Prince From A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.