Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects (26539 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
sident Muhammadu Buhari

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed that the goodwill he has been enjoying from the masses remains the major factor that keeps him in politics.

The President spoke in a documentary, The Human Side of President Buhari, put together my his media team and was aired on the Nigerian Television Authority on Sunday.

The central theme of the documentary is to provide the human side of Buhari that is largely unknown to Nigerians.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, state governors, ministers, presidential aides and leaders of the All Progressives Congress who spoke portrayed the President as a man of impeccable integrity, discipline and humour.

The President himself said his objective was to provide transparent government for Nigerians.

He said, “I pray five times a day thanking God that allows people to understand and believe me.

“This goodwill that I enjoy from the masses is what is keeping me in politics.

“And of course, my central objective is to provide transparency and accountable government.”

He said he had advised his children to study hard in other to be able to be independent because he would not steal the country’s money.

Osinbajo said Buhari had turned almost 360 degrees from being a military dictator to being a real democrat.

He said the President was concerned about the constitution’s position before taking any action.

The Vice-President said, “He believes in the competence of those who work around him.”

Osinbajo added, “He gives you things to do, and leaves you strictly to do those things. No interference at all, once he has confidence in you….And he cracks those jokes, and manages to still keep a straight face,” Osinbajo said.

The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai, said he had had reason to complain to Buhari that he had become “excessively democratic.”

The governor said with the traits he had seen in the President, “I will remain with him till the end.”

The Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun, also described the President as a true democrat.

He cited examples of the Council of State’s meetings where he said Buhari always allow everybody to speak.

“He loves Nigeria and love to see that things are done appropriately,” he said.

He added, “I wish I had his patience. He would listen to everybody, and then take a decision. He is a reformed democrat.”

The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, said the President gave him a mandate to ensure the completion and repair of the Ilorin-Mokwa-Jebba Road and the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

“He asked me to advise him on how he can quickly complete the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. He also said the Second Niger Bridge is his priority,” he said.

The Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh, noted that Buhari was in the habit of formally handing over to his deputy before embarking on medical vacations.

“How more democratic can he be? I know some governors who will hand over to SA or nobody,” he said.

The Minister of Trade and Industry, Okechukwu Enelamah, said Buhari respected the rule of law in fight against corruption, saying that is why the campaign appears slow

http://punchng.com/masses-goodwill-keeps-me-in-politics-says-buhari/amp/
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
I only trust 3 people in Apc

Pmb

Osinbajo

Tinubu

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Eye Service

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
sarrki:

Pmb

Osinbajo

Tinubu

You trust Tinubu shocked

Why is it that APC has this affinity for thieves?

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by abokibuhari: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
sarrki:

Pmb

Osinbajo

Tinubu

If you trust these 3 useless criminals then you can trust satan

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by bedspread: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Pmb

Osinbajo

Tinubu

[/s]MAY THE ACTS OF THE PMB ON NIGERIANS,THE MAN U TRUST FALL ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS FOR EVER..

TINUBU IS A GREEDY POLITICIAN....HE IS A MAJOR PLAYER IN THIS DISATROUS GOVT NIGERIA IS.
I LOVE AND RESPECT HIS POLITICAL SKILLS AND TACTICS... BUT ON THIS APC PMB SHOW HE IS A DISATER...... He has SUCCEEDED IN REVERSING THE GROWTH OF NIGERIA FOR HIS PERSONAL GAINS...

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by bedspread: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
THESE DISASTER GOVERNMENT OF APC AND ITS MEN ARE HIGHLY SHAMELESSLY SHAMELESS

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by bedspread: 12:03am On Dec 27, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
sident Muhammadu Buhari

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed that the goodwill he has been enjoying from the masses remains the major factor that keeps him in politics.

The President spoke in a documentary, The Human Side of President Buhari, put together my his media team and was aired on the Nigerian Television Authority on Sunday.

The central theme of the documentary is to provide the human side of Buhari that is largely unknown to Nigerians.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, state governors, ministers, presidential aides and leaders of the All Progressives Congress who spoke portrayed the President as a man of impeccable integrity, discipline and humour.

The President himself said his objective was to provide transparent government for Nigerians.

He said, “I pray five times a day thanking God that allows people to understand and believe me.

“This goodwill that I enjoy from the masses is what is keeping me in politics.

“And of course, my central objective is to provide transparency and accountable government.”

He said he had advised his children to study hard in other to be able to be independent because he would not steal the country’s money.

Osinbajo said Buhari had turned almost 360 degrees from being a military dictator to being a real democrat.

He said the President was concerned about the constitution’s position before taking any action.

The Vice-President said, “He believes in the competence of those who work around him.”

Osinbajo added, “He gives you things to do, and leaves you strictly to do those things. No interference at all, once he has confidence in you….And he cracks those jokes, and manages to still keep a straight face,” Osinbajo said.

The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai, said he had had reason to complain to Buhari that he had become “excessively democratic.”

The governor said with the traits he had seen in the President, “I will remain with him till the end.”

The Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun, also described the President as a true democrat.

He cited examples of the Council of State’s meetings where he said Buhari always allow everybody to speak.

“He loves Nigeria and love to see that things are done appropriately,” he said.

He added, “I wish I had his patience. He would listen to everybody, and then take a decision. He is a reformed democrat.”

The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, said the President gave him a mandate to ensure the completion and repair of the Ilorin-Mokwa-Jebba Road and the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

“He asked me to advise him on how he can quickly complete the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. He also said the Second Niger Bridge is his priority,” he said.

The Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh, noted that Buhari was in the habit of formally handing over to his deputy before embarking on medical vacations.

“How more democratic can he be? I know some governors who will hand over to SA or nobody,” he said.

The Minister of Trade and Industry, Okechukwu Enelamah, said Buhari respected the rule of law in fight against corruption, saying that is why the campaign appears slow

http://punchng.com/masses-goodwill-keeps-me-in-politics-says-buhari/amp/
[/s]SCAM

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by madridguy(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Desyner: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2017
When is he giving Buratai herdsmem deadline ? Is this how we are going to continue with selective governance ?
What about Maina arrest deadline ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2017
bedspread:
[s][/s]SCAM

Let's break it down to regional and state

The only governor working in the whole of south east is David Umahi

I can tell you from ogoja to -mfom -Abakaliki is wonderful if you like say its federal road

Within Abakaliki dual carriage way is more than 4

Flyovers around the town

Discouraged citizens from looking up to federal allocation (FAAC)

Less than 57 kilometers away Enugu governor is a disaster

Abia Governor is a calamity

IMO wandering in the wilderness

Obiano is a performer

Now let me take it to my region southwest

Only fayose who you guys love so much coz of the ethnic cards and religious tribalism he plays

Go round

Having said that

I can assure you that baba in collaboration with fashola will deliver

Focus more on your governors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by kingxsamz(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Pmb

Osinbajo

Tinubu

you know,I can't really blame u cus when someone has been brainwashed he won't even know what he's doing.
ur case is irreversible

(Quote) (Report) 582 Likes (Like) 98 Shares (Share)

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 12:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Desyner:
When is he giving Buratai herdsmem deadline ?
Is this how we are going to continue with selective governance ?

What about Maina arrest deadline ?

Please be bold enough to tell me what your governor has achieved in the last 2years or remain silent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Pmb

Osinbajo

Tinubu

waiting dey hungry me to do you

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2017
kingxsamz:

you know,I can't really blame u cus when someone has been brainwashed he won't even know what he's doing.
ur case is irreversible

(Quote) (Report) 582 Likes (Like) 98 Shares (Share)

Who is your governor

Tell is what he has achieved

Stop rambling old man

Buhari is not the cause of your problems

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by kings09(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2017
Ok
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 12:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Salamrushdie

Tell me what your state governor achieved in the last 2years

Don't wail on baba

Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by SalamRushdie: 12:25am On Dec 27, 2017
The same Fashola that couldnt complete a mere 35 km Lekki Epe road in 8 years despite spending 35 billion naira and still tolling the road ..na wa ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by AZeD1(m): 12:26am On Dec 27, 2017
The saying "a gold fish has no hiding place" comes to mind.

If Buhari was truly all this, he wouldn't need a documentary to tell us. We would know ourselves.

We didn't need a documentary to tell us GEJ was clueless.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by SalamRushdie: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Salamrushdie

Don't wail on baba

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas boss ....Well i consider Ambode my state Governor and he records are very clear for all to see ..He has performed above average

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Desyner: 12:32am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Please be bold enough to tell me what your governor has achieved in the last 2years or remain silent
Clownish ass-licker. Is my governor Magu's boss or Buratai's boss ?
Your brain can't think straight any longer becos of your malicious job.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 12:33am On Dec 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Merry Christmas boss ....Well i consider Ambode my state Governor and he records are very clear for all to see ..He has performed above average

Agreed

I with chose Umahi above Ambode

Ask why

FAAC of ebonyi for a whole year is IGR of Lagos for 2months

Having said that he created wealth in the state through social infrastructure roads , soft loans to farmers and security for economic activities to thrive

If we have the limes of Umahi of ebonyi, Dankwambo of Gombe, Willie obiano of Anambra, Bagudu of Kebbi, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun , Ganduje of Kano, Aregbe of Osun, Ajimobi of Oyo and Ambode of Lagos for 8years

We will all stop focusing on Federal level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 12:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Desyner:
Clownish ass-licker. Is my governor Magu's boss or Buratai's boss ?
Your brain can't think straight any longer becos of your malicious job.

Keep quiet

Who is your governor ?

Am sure its ikpeazu of Abia

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Desyner: 12:35am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Salamrushdie

Don't wail on baba

Merry Christmas
Grade A clown. Is any governor collecting total of 52% of the federal allocation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by bedspread: 12:35am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Let's break it down to regional and state

The only governor working in the whole of south east is David Umahi

I can tell you from ogoja to -mfom -Abakaliki is wonderful if you like say its federal road

Within Abakaliki dual carriage way is more than 4

Flyovers around the town

Discouraged citizens from looking up to federal allocation (FAAC)

Less than 57 kilometers away Enugu governor is a disaster

Abia Governor is a calamity

IMO wandering in the wilderness

Obiano is a performer

Now let me take it to my region southwest

Only fayose who you guys love so much coz of the ethnic cards and religious tribalism he plays

Go round

Having said that

I can assure you that baba in collaboration with fashola will deliver

Focus more on your governors
PRESIDENT BUHARI DIDNT NEED TO DO GOOD, ALL HE NEEDED TO DO WAS CREATE THE ATMOSPHERE... NIGERIANS WIL CREATE THE GOOD.... BUT ON ALMOST ALL SIDES, PHYSICALLY, SPIRITUALLY, ACADEMICALLY, RELIGIOUSLY ETC PMB HAS FAILED...... FOR ONCE SARKI ALLOW YOUR CONSCIENCE WORK....
THE GOVERNMENT WE OPERATE HERE MAKES ALL EYES TO BE ON THE MOVES OF THE PRESIDENT.... ONCE HE FAILS, ITS GONE.
I AM NOT FOR ANY PARTY WHATSOEVER.... WHERE I SEE GOOD I COMMEND..

AMBODE HAS DONE FAIRLY WELL.. Tho HE STILL NEEDS TO IMPROVE IN AREAS LIKE WASTE COLECTION AND OTHERS..

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Desyner: 12:37am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Who is your governor ?

Am sure its ikpeazu of Abia
You are quick to assume whatever suits your BMC narrative. I have never stepped my foot in the SE. Keep Guessing clown.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 12:39am On Dec 27, 2017
Desyner:
You are quick to assume whatever suits your BMC narrative. I have never stepped my foot in the SE. Keep Guessing clown.

Mechonu

He denied his governor sharply

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Desyner: 12:40am On Dec 27, 2017
bedspread:
PRESIDENT BUHARI DIDNT NEED TO DO GOOD, ALL HE NEEDED TO DO WAS CREATE THE ATMOSPHERE... NIGERIANS WIL CREATE THE GOOD.... BUT ON ALMOST ALL SIDES, PHYSICALLY, SPIRITUALLY, ACADEMICALLY, RELIGIOUSLY ETC PMB HAS FAILED...... FOR ONCE SARKI ALLOW YOUR CONSCIENCE WORK....
THE GOVERNMENT WE OPERATE HERE MAKES ALL EYES TO BE ON THE MOVES OF THE PRESIDENT.... ONCE HE FAILS, ITS GONE.

AMBODE HAS DONE FAIRLY WELL.. Tho HE STILL NEEDS TO IMPROVE IN AREAS LIKE WASTE COLECTION AND OTHERS..

You are talking to a programmed bigot. All road leads to Buhari's praise for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2017
bedspread:

Please sire

Next time don't write in capital letters

Simple rule on Nairaland you can't abide

You wake up blaming baba for everything

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 12:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Desyner:
You are talking to a programmed bigot. All road leads to Buhari's praise for him.

Who is your governor

Stop ranting

Or keep quiet forever

Why hiding him

Let's access him

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Desyner: 12:44am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu

He denied his governor sharply

Your brain has melt into kunu. Reddish kunu.
You denied you own spirit the day your got initiated into a political zombie coven.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Desyner: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Who is your governor
Stop ranting
Or keep quiet forever
Why hiding him
Let's access him
Rauf. Oya go and die.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Babachir Lawal Over N223m Fraud / Police Officers Break Ramadan Fasting Together (Photos) / Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.