Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. (686 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / "His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. by kelechisblog(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
A business tycoon, politician and also a nairalander, Hon. Charles Abia has released his own Christmas family photos with his wife Mercy and his two daughters..

Nice pics....
Too loaded to be empty... More pics below

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. by dafeyankee: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Very cute pictures.

But any where I meet your child in real life, I will flog her for using her hand to block my view in picture 3.

She is too young to be this wicked.

We should train our children to be Christians,and not to be wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. by NLevents: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Where is the nairalander?

Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. by Akkord4gov: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
dafeyankee:
Very cute pictures.

But any where I meet your child in real life, I will flog her for using her hands to block my view in picture 3.

U are sooooooooooooo bad ehn,even devil wan learn from u. lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. by Citykings(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
NLevents:
Where is the nairalander?

Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

My elder bro. So am representing him here.
Re: Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. by Jodha(f): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
dafeyankee:
Very cute pictures.

But any where I meet your child in real life, I will flog her for using her hands to block my view in picture 3.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
dafeyankee:
Very cute pictures.

But any where I meet your child in real life, I will flog her for using her hand to block my view in picture 3.

after devil, na You

chai

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
dafeyankee:
Very cute pictures.

Na person wife be dat nah cheesy
Re: Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
nice one wink
Re: Nairalander Shares Cute Christmas Photos With His Family. by Alwaysking: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

If Your Life Was To Be A Book What Would The Title Be? / My Sex Doll. / Mum Warns Men Against Being In Situations Where A Lady Can Accuse Them Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.