Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG (68843 Views)

Yusuf Buhari And The Scar From Bike Accident (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by Bifrost: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
no he didn't dead. We are reconvening at the coven again tonight to finish the work through the monitoring mirror and our contacts in the hospital

Please, all hands must be on deck. Let's shine the mirror very well. I went to the hospital to get some of his blood sample. I will bring it to the coven today.
Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by omooba969(m): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2017
julius976:
Then you should stop reading my comment dumb ass nigga omooba696. Middle finger up man for you

I think your brain is overheating.

And you can as well shove your middle finger in ya anus then dip same in ya dingy mouth.

Odè òshì. cool
Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by chuckjonesautos: 1:06am On Dec 28, 2017
My prayers are with the first family. Wishing Yusuf a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by AbuEzeFemi(m): 1:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Almighty Allah save the life of this child
Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by olayinkai: 2:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Where him get fuel
Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by fortune1968: 2:39am On Dec 28, 2017
fiyin47:

Lol fucking idiot. I'm a Yoruba dude
That's what you are told .You are Yoruba .But it is IBO blood .Somebody will. reveal the truth to you someday .Only beasts and fools call people idiot .I may report you to the moderator .
Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by Threebear(m): 4:19am On Dec 28, 2017
fortune1968:
That's what you are told .You are Yoruba .But it is IBO blood .Somebody will. reveal the truth to you someday .Only beasts and fools call people idiot .I may report you to the moderator .
You called him a bigot, beast and fool, but you are going to report him to a moderator for calling you idiot. Do so and I will report you too.
Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by fiyin47(m): 4:36am On Dec 28, 2017
fortune1968:

Lol!, you 're a tribalist and a narcissist, that's so bad for you , how do u even sleep at night??
Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by opribo(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2017
Many have been dying on the bad Nigerian road and nobody ever considered their death as anything.

Let Bubu use this incident to fix all Nigerian roads as a legacy. Send him abroad as usual since you cannot fox our hospital, Nigerian tax payers will pay.
Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by okonja(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2017
EternalTruths:
Where did he get fuel to ride his bike at top speed.?

Buhari should bring out the fuel he is hiding

Laff wan kill me die with dis ya comment
Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by DeYoungJoe(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Quick recovery
Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by tzade: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
ON BEHAVE OF (SUNSHINE HERO BIKERS CLUB ONDO STATE ). GOD WILL GIVE YOU FAST RECOVERY ... MAY THE SPIRIT GUARDING US BOOST YOUR HEALTH AND BE WELL AGAIN. WE RIDE TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY. YUSUF BUHARI GET WELL SOON
Re: Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG by HillsBlaze(m): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
shut up and follow us to dance and rejoice over this,he don tey way him papa too dey punish and laff us,make we too laff am small,no be every time we dey get did kind opportunity to lafff dem

Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army / 70-Year-Old Man Who Insulted President Buhari Jailed For 18 Months / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.