Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? (1119 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by dotcomnamename: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
If You Want To Date Me,

My Relationship With You Is Going Be Base On BLOOD COVENANT.

Once You Break My Heart, You'll Run Mad For Your People!

Deal Or No Deal?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/teenahlawson.tichae/posts/598267493850668?pnref=story

Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
She has a point....... what a perfect lady for all these stubborn naija guys...... Go girl you just earned my respect wink
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by gammarays(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
well,she looks like the daughter of a herbalist. Dem too like blooood.
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by coluka: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
No deal
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Carry your wahala dey go, you dey find who you go tie down.
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Blood sucking demons everywhere.

Karishika fall and die ooo

Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Martin0(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
She has a point....... what a perfect lady for all these stubborn naija guys...... Go girl you just earned my respect wink

Na diz kin tin dem for dey see u abi?
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Martin0:

Na diz kin tin dem for dey see u abi?
Martin I don't see anything wrong in what she said...... you No all this eat and clean mouth guys everywhere...... if this is the best way to keep them in a relationship then I'm in support of it
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by ouzo1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Babe no dey ready for barazana.. Hahaha

Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

See your mouth like she has a point

Better don't enter 2018 with this bruhaha

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by ekensi01: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
She don't worth that much.

I can't put my life for her to ruin it.

She's more of a retired slut to me.
When they become reject that's their next strategy to make people believe they are pure.

Those gutter below her legs have stretch marks

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Of course yes, so far her surname is Trump. If not, iffa tear her hot slap eeh. angry

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Blood covenant because you are whom?

Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by tealaw(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Only if u r 10/10. Na u go firsta die, cos if ur kitten sweety die i nor go look outside.
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by respect80(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nawaoo person no fit follow una play again
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Vinstel: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Which kain yeye convenant? Because u be gold abi wetin? Mtcheeew
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Martin0(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Martin I don't see anything wrong in what she said...... you No all this eat and clean mouth guys everywhere...... if this is the best way to keep them in a relationship then I'm in support of it
ÿ

Me I like it too but at thesame time I dey reason d pesin wey I dey into relationship with ooo...

As I dey here so I nor trust ladies ooo
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Mhissgaga(f): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
I blame the guys that would foolishly do blood covenant with her
What is she made ofundecided
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Martin0:
ÿ

Me I like it too but at thesame time I dey reason d pesin wey I dey into relationship with ooo...

As I dey here so I nor trust ladies ooo
If you know trust ladies then why you won enter relationship with them.......?
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
D funny thing bout Nigerian gals x dey fink niggas just wanna hit dia sh!t n run,buh in actual sense some wanna hit hit hit n kip hitting until she d lady runs,all dix diabolical strategies just 2avoid heartbreak smh...
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by blackjack21(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Top this deal with some money, say half a million dollars monthly, and I'm going to literally donate my heart to you with the blood dripping off it.
Re: If You Want To Date Me, We Must Go For Blood Covenant, Deal Or No Deal? by frankfab(m): 12:10am On Dec 30, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

Go and sit down!

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Be Happy Without Money?? Is It Possible? / Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos / Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.