Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

“sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby (1697 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by VERQUEST111: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nollywood actress Olayode Juliana who is famed for her role in Funke Akindele’s Jenifa Diary series as ‘Toyo Baby’ has in a recent chat with The Nation reiterated her belief against sex before marriage.

According to the screen star, she believes sex before marriage will eventually lead to infidelity when the partners eventually become married, because they start comparing their partner’s sexual prowess with that of the people they had sex with previously, before marriage.

When asked if she believes that sex before marriage makes relationships more complicated, Juliana responded:

“Yes I do. Sex before marriage makes relationship more complicated. Some ladies date more than five men before marriage and sleep with all of them because they see it as a norm or a way to prove their love against God’s standard. I personally believe that there is a lot to sex than the pleasure it gives. It makes you become one with the person. It ties you with the person, such that when you marry you compare your previous sexual life with your present and the memories of how you did it with the other person won’t leave you, expecting more from your husband or wife, forgetting that we are all not the same and our sexual lives can’t be the same as well.

“That’s what leads to cheating in marriage. Some men or women can’t imagine been faithful to just one person because they’ve done it with several people in their past or before marriage so it’s difficult. Research has it and I learnt that if you had sex with a particular person if you meet the person years after and you’re alone or whatever, it is very possible that you will do it again.”

On being a really strong advocate on ‘no sex before marriage, she said:

“Sex is good, don’t get me wrong, I mean God created it and everything He made is good and beautiful but sex before marriage is what makes it bad and wrong and sex with anyone else apart from your husband or wife in marriage is bad as well.”

http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/marriage-leads-cheating-juliana-olayode-toyo-baby/

Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Only a loose girl will allow men to sleep with her all in the name of marriage........ ladies even if he spend his last money on you if he can't wait until after marriage before you guys start having sex...... break up with him

2 Likes

Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by MrHistorian: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Desperation for attention shaa. . .
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by smulti(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
If you're of the believe of no sex before marriage both partner should equally make sure there are no financial commitment in such relationship

1 Like

Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by julius976(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Tasting garri before buying leads to stealing.
Mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by Leverageisback(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
angry ugly gal go and get laid
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Leverageisback:
angry ugly gal go and get laid
How is this girl ugly now?

1 Like

Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by smulti(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Only a loose girl will allow men to sleep with her all in the name of marriage........ ladies even if he spend his last money on you if he can't wait until after marriage before you guys start having sex...... break up with him

if sex after marriage was of God's plan couple would've received their joy stick and vagina on their wedding day

1 Like

Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by Leverageisback(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
How is this girl ugly now?

Long teeth bulging eyes and funny nose
You sef you see am na

1 Like

Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

if sex after marriage was God's plan couple would've received their joy stick and vagina on their wedding day
Oga it is written in the holy book......sex after marriage You guys will always find something as an excuse...... if you're a fornicator better stop it now...... don't ruin your youthful age
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by smulti(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Oga it is written in the holy book......sex after marriage You guys will always find something as an excuse...... if you're a fornicator better stop it now...... don't ruin your youthful age

and financial commitment should also be ruled out in such Union

you can't eat your cake and have it
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

and financial commitment should also be ruled out in such Union

you can't eat your cake and have it
Excuse me......? if you don't take care of her needs who will...... please spare me that trash
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by TemmyWon(f): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

if sex after marriage was of God's plan couple would've received their joy stick and vagina on their wedding day
F. U. N. N. Y grin grin
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by goosast: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Excuse me......? if you don't take care of her needs who will...... please spare me that trash
Her needs? Oh it is now her needs. What about the man's sexual needs? After marriage abi while her own should be before marriage. I call that hypocrisy.
Aunty please read and read very well a man that will marry you will mary you with or without sex.
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by Johnnyy(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2017
TCH, XO NW DIZ GAL THINKS SHE'S NORMAL.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by FutureLeader00: 1:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
As if you have never been fuc..ked before
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 28, 2017
smulti:

So eggs that are present at birth is because of pregnant immediately after birth, bros let us try to use the brain God gave us sometimes
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by smulti(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

financial need should also be taken care of after marriage

it looks selfish expecting financial need from your man while withholding emotional needs from him, they go hand in hand

anyway, we all know your argument only exist on the internet except those who claim to be born again even though most of them aren't virgins gringringrin

So where have their virginity gone to ?

Something I'm required to swear an oath to (eat faithfully ) for the rest of my life but not allowed to feel how it tastes like...lol

I can only risk such if she is a (certified) virgin
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by LisaAnne(f): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2017
profolaolu:
So eggs that are present at birth is because of pregnant immediately after birth, bros let us try to use the brain God gave us sometimes
Real Classic
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by Wallade(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

Are you a virgin?

If yes, were you raped in?
Re: “sex Before Marriage Leads To Cheating” — Juliana Olayode A.k.a Toyo Baby by blackjack21(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

Funnily some cases are the other way around.
You see a girl begging you to do it. Talking from experience.
What are you going to say about that?

(1) (Reply)

14 Ways To Know She Truly Loves You / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / What Men Do That Annoys Women In Relationship And Friendships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.