Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 (1931 Views)

Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by dunkem21(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
He has started that.

Lol cheesy .. That was GEJ's effort before Buhari halted it. cool
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by dunkem21(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Igbos are not desperate to serve but others have served, so why not them?

They want to serve as VP first in 2019!
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2017
dunkem21:

Get it into your brain.. We are voting for a party that will give us VP or Senate President.

Why go for number 3 when you can secure number 1 in few years time?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2017
dunkem21:

Lol cheesy .. That was GEJ's effort before Buhari halted it. cool
GEJ launched it. Buhari commenced it. Let Igbo President 2023 complete it.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by dunkem21(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Why go for number 3 that you currently occupy when you can secure number 1 in few years time?

Who is occupying no 3? APC is so wicked that they didn't even deem it fit to give us no 4 angry

We will go with any party that offers us no 2
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by CrtlAltDel: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2017
life2017:

Currently, igbos are the most tribalistic and most bigoted Nigerians .

The tribalism and religion bigotry among igbos smells like hydrogen sulphide or rotten egg
Gbam....they are also the god father of "Victim Mentality" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2017
life2017:

Currently, igbos are the most tribalistic and most bigoted Nigerians .

The tribalism and religion bigotry among igbos smells like hydrogen sulphide or rotten egg
they made it clear that Muslims should vote for only Muslims
that regions that gave them 97% should not expect the same treatment as those regions that gave them 5%

there is nothing presidential about Buhari
he is nepotic... tribalistic in nature
his kinsmen have been killing with reckless abandon without any word from him
it's only a fool that supports such government

are you a fool?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Saaruman(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

igbos are not tribalistic like other tribes
they can vote any Nigerian
but never this calamitous snake in aso rock
the man is a harbinger of hardship
no sane Nigerian can vote for buhari
there is nothing progressive and presidential about him

buhari is a certified dullard
A glorified disease
and an epitome of failure
Don't mind them. With the way buhari vegetable treated Igbos in his first term, I assure you that his second term will be WORSE! I rather vote for a dead rat than vote a known international bigot, buhari vegetable because of Igbo presidency.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2017
dunkem21:

Who is occupying no 3? APC is so wicked that they didn't even deem it fit to give us no 4 angry

We will go with any party that offers us no 2
You gave 5% and got what was due to you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2017
dunkem21:

Get it into your brain.. We are voting for a party that will give us VP or Senate President.

shouldn't you be voting for a party that will give you biafra? don't tell me all those who got shot and killed while embarking on your numerous but futile iPod protest did so because of the vice presidency

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by onyfrank: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2017
As if Ohanaeze is speaking for ndi Igbo. Ohaneze ndi Igbo is on their own, and trust them at ur own peril.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by ettybaba(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

igbos are not tribalistic like other tribes
they can vote any Nigerian
but never this calamitous snake in aso rock
the man is a harbinger of hardship
no sane Nigerian can vote for buhari
there is nothing progressive and presidential about him

buhari is a certified dullard
A glorified disease
and an epitome of failure
I stopped reading at "igbos are not tribalistic".
I'm not interested in whatever followed.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2017
ettybaba:

I stopped reading at "igbos are not tribalistic".
I'm not interested in whatever followed.
they say the truth is intimidating
not everybody can handle it
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Meanwhile, Igbos go get your PVCs ready. We have a Buhari to reelect in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by BrokenTV: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
If you were Atiku, would you hand over after just one term? Be honest. grin
Your major problem in life which I have came to acknowledge is about who leads you and not about the quality of leadership qualities that the person posses. I personally don't care about the ethnicity of the President as far as the individual do what is right for the people, if a northern can bring the needed development we need what is my interest in voting an Igbo that will only go their to impoverish the people and cause serious hardship just like Buhari. Buhari has failed in all indices. If is left for me to decide let's us hand over our leadership to a foreign that is devoid of tribal inclination. So we should all die because of Buhari bad leadership and vote him in other for us to get the position in 2019. This is the most stupid suggestion that I have seen. Buhari is a failure and have no business of recon testing that position in 2019.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Ovamboland(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
If you were Atiku, would you hand over after just one term? Be honest. grin

Even GEJ made a fool of OBJ who announced his agreement to run only a single term prior to the 2011 election.
That's a major reason he bitterly opposed his second term bid.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Ovamboland(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
dunkem21:

No!.. If you're Buhari, won't you hand over to Osinbajo.

Be honest cheesy

Just note that lack of substantial ibo vote for APC in 2019, and failure of Atiku will push the chance of a president of ibo extraction to 2039 earliest
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Ovamboland(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
dunkem21:

I have answered you. Now answer me.. If you're Buhari, won't you hand over to Osinbajo?

If Osinbajo has a brighter chance of leaving the country better than the next prospective ibo president. At the end of the day I assume we all want a better run country and brighter hope.

If Buhari's policies had yielded superlative results within his first year in office and followed by consistent high growth there will be far less opposition to his leadership
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by kernel505: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Igbos vote Buhari in 2019 he has only one more term to spend. After that it's your turn in 2023.

The use of words can expose one. You're not an Igbo man, for using the word "it's your turn" instead of our turn.

The word "your" is second person singular in English language.

We won't vote Buhari come 2019, and stop begging for votes for a failure.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by kernel505: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
The correct spelling is Yoruba.

Sir... Who are you defending now? Please face West, and stop mentioning Igbos.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Shouldn’t it be more about who can lead the country in the right direction and less about where said person is from? Or am I missing something?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
kernel505:

Sir... Who are you defending now? Please face West, and stop mentioning Igbos.
Defending Igbos from bigotry does not mean we should be tribalistic. The oponent are not the Yoruba or any other tribe but tribal bigots, no matter which tribe they may come from. There are many, many, many good Yorubas out there. You can't tar them all Yorubas with the brush of tribal bigotry. Mba! Proudly Igbo.

Adekunle Fajuyi who followed Aguiyi Ironsi to death when he didn't have to, can you dare insult that noble man?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
kernel505:

The use of words can expose one. You're not an Igbo man, for using the word "it's your turn" instead of our turn.

The word "your" is second person singular in English language.

We won't vote Buhari come 2019, and stop begging for votes for a failure.
Lol. You are brilliant. But sometimes brilliant people make big mistakes as a result of their brilliance. Judge the appeal on its own merits.
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ovamboland:

Even GEJ made a fool of OBJ who announced his agreement to run only a single term prior to the 2011 election.
That's a major reason he bitterly opposed his second term bid.
You see am?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by kernel505: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Lol. You are brilliant. But sometimes brilliant people make big mistakes as a result of their brilliance. Judge the appeal on its own merits.

Okay. What has Buhari done to deserve our vote?
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by Liebermantic: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Mr computer, oya compute for us..."Buhari would clear adamawa, half of imo and ebonyi would all vote for Buhari, all the yorubas would vote Buhari " that's the kind of computation you want right? LMAO.

This one have know where dey pain am...
Ever heard of flawless victory? Buhari would lose in kastina. Take that to the bank. You never see anything

Dreamer!
Re: Igbo Presidency 2023: Arewa Commends Ohaneze For Endorsing Buhari 2019 by fulanimafia: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2017
GoroTango:
You gave 5% and got what was grin due to you.

Thank you.

Don't mind any deluded set of pigs that want to reap diamonds where they planted rotten eggs.

The irony is that the empty barrels making all the noise about not voting Buhari have forgotten we now know they have the most impactless, irrelevant and inconsequential block votes in the country..

5% feeling funky grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

On The Proposed Airport Project In Ebonyi State / Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki / Ebonyi Adjudged The Fastest Developing State In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.