Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pregnancy Dilema - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Dilema (2727 Views)

Relationship Dilema / Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice / In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by ifyan(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
My bro shakara get him own time to end. When she ready,she go con back beg.

Stand as a man so as U wouldn't be manipulated my her. U most ladies of such age are looking for a fast and easy way to trap a man.

Be wise
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
donstan18:
kingofchess OP, How remorseful was she, when she noticed your anger?
she did not say a word....i just have 2 leave the house 2 cool off.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Guy don't chase her anymore. She will come back when she gets sober. Let her decide what she wants to do with the pregnancy. If she wants to keep it, be a man and carry your cross. Take care of the pregnancy and the baby.

If she decides to terminate it, so be it.
i am ready to take responsibility....but the problem now is that, she is not returning my calls
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
donstan18:

Yes!, Her body.
Yes!, Her decision.

But, it's THEIR baby, don't you get it?

And how do you mean "21st Century", so in 21 century, spouses don't discuss what happens to their baby when a woman is pregnant?

What's your definition of a spouse? These guys are just boyfriend and girlfriend (straffmates). No legal conotation whatsoever
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
fatymore:
She is not ready.. Cos you ain't at fault here...lastly she might Not be pregnant. Just testing water
she is actually pregnant...the doctor gave me the test result himself.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofchess:
i am ready to take responsibility....but the problem now is that, she is not returning my calls

Let her be. She will come around. Women are like that.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
donstan18:

Like seriously?

He should allow her decide what happens to the pregnancy without discussing with him?
donstan18...if she terminated the pregnancy without my consent. Do i have a case with her by law?
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by fatymore(f): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofchess:
she is actually pregnant...the doctor gave me the test result himself.
Let her be for sometime.. Except she is ready to be a sole parent......
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Age is just a number naa,i am 40 and my boo is 18years. grin

Let her be for now,stop calling her.You hurt her with your words you know.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Gofwane(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Are you in love with the lady or her age?
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

What's your definition of a spouse? . These guys are just boyfriend and girlfriend (straffmates). No legal conotation whatsoever

Spouse wrong use of word.

So, your point is this, Any woman(single) is in the right position to decide on what happens to a baby belonging to her and boyfriend.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
donstan18:

Spouse wrong use of word.

So, your point is this, Any woman(single) is in the right position to decide on what happens to a baby belonging to her and boyfriend.

DONSTAN18 - YES. If the man wants to have a say in this he should have done the necessary engagements to make the union legal.

Why do you think we have such a huge rise in the BABYMAMA syndrome nowadays? Its because of thought processes like this. wink
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofchess:
donstan18...if she terminated the pregnancy without my consent. Do i have a case with her by law?

Maybe, NO!

What if she keeps the baby for you to financially take care of when given birth, and you refuses.

Will she have a case against you by law?
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
donstan18:

Maybe, NO!

What if she keeps the baby for you to financially take care of when given birth, and you refuses.

Will she have a case against you by law?

She does. Once a paternity test is carried out when the baby is born. And the result shows him as the rightful father. Then she has a case with him for baby upkeep
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

DONSTAN18 - YES. If the man wants to have a say in this he should have done the necessary engagements to make the union legal.

Why do you think we have such a huge rise in the BABYMAMA syndrome nowadays? Its because of thought processes like this. wink

So, I ask. What happens when the lady decides to keep the baby when the man doesn't , and as a result of that, the man refuses to accept the baby when given birth.

Will she by any legal law, case a file against the man...... No try indulge DNA point here grin mk I no punch u.

Concerning the baby mama issue, most of those women don't have any other choice than to keep if for celebrities. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Op my advice is that at 33,she is not too old to be ur wife and from what you said she doesn't look it. She lied about it,yes but pls forgive her and as per not picking ur calls,send her a text message and explain why you said all those things to her. If truly you want to meet her people ,go ahead with your plans Nd inform her when your people intend going over to meet her people. Once she see the seriousness in you,she will mellow down and I bet you,she will also apologize for lying to you. Ope u luv her?
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
donstan18:

So, I ask. What happens when the lady decides to keep the baby when the man doesn't , and as a result of that, the man refuses to accept the baby when given birth.

Will she by any legal law, case a file against the man...... No try indulge DNA point here grin mk I no punch u.

Concerning the baby mama issue, most of those women don't have any other choice than to keep if for celebrities. kiss

Then he becomes known as a DEADBEAT dad grin grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

She does. Once a paternity test is carried out when the baby is born. And the result shows him as the rightful father. Then she has a case with him for baby upkeep

You and kingofchess just de burst my head with these yarns.

-Abortion will be done when the lady decides.
-The baby will be kept if the lady decides.

If all these claims have been happening in Nigeria, why then are women(single) scared of getting pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
donstan18:

If all these claims have been happening in Nigeria, why then are women(single) scared of getting pregnant.

Single women are scared of getting pregnant for some of the following reasons:

1. Fear of their mate actually accepting the pregnancy
2. Fear of their parents rebuttal
3. Fear of complications that could arise from abortion
4. Fear of the stigma associated with being pregnant out of wedlock
5. Fear of the complications that arise from pregnancy
6. Fear of losing their shape from the pregnancy etc etc etc

Brother the list many grin
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofchess:
she did not say a word....i just have 2 leave the house 2 cool off.

She's way matured.

She messed up by telling you lies, and you fvcked up by not being unable to manage your anger.

Just meet her up for proper discussion.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Then he becomes known as a DEADBEAT dad grin grin cheesy
DEADBEAT dad grin
Burst my head!!!
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by MrPresident1: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofchess:
Good day guys, pls i need advice on what to do. I am 30 years old man and i met this lady some few months ago who told me she is 27 years old then, cuz of her smallish nature i believed her. I love her and she loves me too, fast forward to 3 weeks ago wen she texted me dat she has missed her period (2 weeks) and she is sick...infact all the signs of sickness pointed dat she is pregnant. I invited her to my place and we went for a pregnancy test which the test result was positive. When we got home, we started discussing the way forward she asked me what i want and i told her i will like her to kip the pregnancy (she agreed) and c how i can organised my family to meet hers, but in the process of talking she said she is 33 years old unknowing to her that she has told me before she is 27 years...immediately i got angry and started saying things i dont mean..i even told her to terminate the pregnancy dat i dont need it. I wore my clothes and i went out, on coming back home she has packed her tins and left my house. I gave her almst 100 missed calls. I texted her. I have apologised, begged and yet she is not picking my calls. The truth of the matter is that i cant get married to sum1 of that age and i want the baby...i dont want her to kill an innocent baby. Pls help...i dont knw what to do. Lalasticlala ishilove seun

Pray to God, and accept responsibility for your baby and woman.

When you smashed you were already married.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by donstan18: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Single women are scared of getting pregnant for some of the following reasons:
1. Fear of their mate actually accepting the pregnancy 2. Fear of their parents rebuttal 3. Fear of complications that could arise from abortion 4. Fear of the stigma associated with being pregnant out of wedlock 5. Fear of the complications that arise from pregnancy 6. Fear of losing their shape from the pregnancy etc etc etc
Brother the list many grin
Ma nigga grin
I don't get your number 1 reason.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Op my advice is that at 33,she is not too old to be ur wife and from what you said she doesn't look it. She lied about it,yes but pls forgive her and as per not picking ur calls,send her a text message and explain why you said all those things to her. If truly you want to meet her people ,go ahead with your plans Nd inform her when your people intend going over to meet her people. Once she see the seriousness in you,she will mellow down and I bet you,she will also apologize for lying to you. Ope u luv her?
thank u very much.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
donstan18:

She's way matured.

She messed up by telling you lies, and you fvcked up by not being unable to manage your anger.

Just meet her up for proper discussion.
guy u r too much. Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofchess:
thank u very much.
. You re welcome bro. Don't allow it to worry you so much. She is scared of ur actions that's why she left,OK. Text her,and let her know how sorry you are. I wish you good luck.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. You re welcome bro. Don't allow it to worry you so much. She is scared of ur actions that's why she left,OK. Text her,and let her know how sorry you are. I wish you good luck.
thanks... I will
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Behht did the pusee taste 33yrs? undecided
Hm! See question oo. But Op need to answer this question seriously.
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by kingofchess(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
chisco82:

Hm! See question oo. But Op need to answer this question seriously.
very funny question
Re: Pregnancy Dilema by ochibuogwu5: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Go to the throne of Grace,
ask God to forgive both of you this sin of fornication,
Ask Jesus Christ to show both of you HIS MERCY AND RELEASE HIS GRACE through HIS HOLY SPIRIT to direct both of you *aright*;
HE IS ALWAYS READY TO FORGIVE, SHOW MERCY AND RELEASE HIS GRACE IN TIMES OF NEED
no matter how many times you committed sin and the depth of such sin{Hebrews 4:16}
however
HIS GRACE gives each one of you the capacity to *say no to future sin*, reject all *unholy relationships/intercourse/ideas* and live up to God's righteous standard TILL JESUS CHRIST COMES AGAIN thus "He{THE HOLY SPIRIT} will also strengthen you to the end so that you may be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Cor.1:cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Dilema by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
A 33yrs old lady won't attempt abortion, so man chillas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape / Who Says The Maid Can’t Have What ‘madam’ Is Having?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.