Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses (41570 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Misterdhee1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:
Not just Yusuf, I don't wish any member of Buhari's family well. Including his cows! They're all useless and as good as dead to me.
Who sabi ur own family to even wish them good or bad? Yeye dey smell
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Difficult call but FFK has a very solid point.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by kingandamy4life(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
This is fake naaaaa. haba. we are not gullible here naaa and if u beleive this twitter account is ders den your brain need to be formatted.
Those that created this account dey learn work.they should come let me teach them and not this rubbish
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Write2018: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
What's this FFK problem, is politics this dirty, no human compassion?
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by jrusky(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Two irritants loved by only the IPOB vagabonds...

Buhari and his entire family are the biggest bastard and vagabond.

So you can be angry for not crying because one idiot overjoyed boy decided to be stupid and went on power bike in a country with the world worst road condition right You must be kidding.

Oh sorry that same Buhari and his party that were mocking Jonathan when he lost his mum on road accident now deserve others pity Bro you are not serious.

It's simply nemesis so get life ok. No one cares what happened to Buhari let apc pigs console him ok.

Fulani are murdering people st will Buhari kept quiet now you want me or FFK or people to now to sympathise with him because one idiot got accident isn't Pls go to hell.

Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ E don do FFK now.

Though both Fayose self and FFK are psychos.

It is not FFK's fault. Na Buhari fault.

A President that couldn't even put himself into order.... not to talk of a whole kantry!!! ∆

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Originality007: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Oponu, ode Omo Iran ki iran

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Charly68: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Why do some people refuse to grow up in life. .behave Childishly over serious matters
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by anurd1991: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:
Not just Yusuf, I don't wish any member of Buhari's family well. Including his cows! They're all useless and as good as dead to me.
See your life. Worth a pity.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Shaev7(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
I hereby repeat I WISH FOR BUHARI'S SON EXACTLY WHAT HIS FATHER WISH FOR OTHER NIGERIANS LIKE IGBOS, SHI'ITE MUSLIMS, KADUNA CHRISTAINS AMEN.
NOW GO N ASK BUHARI IF THIS IS A GOOD OR BAD PRAYER CUS ONLY HIM KNOWS
Good one...

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by XBLadez: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
anurd1991:
See your life. Worth a pity.
Worth a pity indeed.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Adekamkpe23: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
You can't compare both men. They are completely different people. They only happen to support the same party.

Fayose is a hustler dt came from nothing to become governor. Ffk is a spoilt brat dt has never achieved anything in life.

Fayose is a normal human being. Ffk is clinically insane.

Etc, etc

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Adekamkpe23: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingandamy4life:
This is fake naaaaa. haba. we are not gullible here naaa and if u beleive this twitter account is ders den your brain need to be formatted.
Those that created this account dey learn work.they should come let me teach them and not this rubbish

Seems you've just got on the Internet yesterday or just strictly unintelligent.
Both FFK and Fayose have verified accounts. Please don't bother responding, I won't reply you.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Aziz404(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
........no amount of curses and hate will change the current situation we are in....in did nation....

As for ffk, hate speech is not use as a measure in opposition course............he should try to civilised his trojan affected brain....

if buhari is worst, then ffk is no difference.....

may God reward APC/PDP for the evil they unleashed on Nigerians since 1999
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

I said it yesterday that Buhari cannot trust Nigerian healthcare system with his son's life

Today I was proved right...

God punish buhari.. The killer of the poor and downtrodden
The grand patron of the meyetti Allah
You just said it all
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by DerideGull(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Femi Fani-Kayode could not be more correct with his tweet this time around.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by HeyCorleone(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nigga was being real with his feelings. No use sugarcoating stuff because it's on social media.

No sane mind would wish Buhari or anything that concerns him well..

4 million jobs lost this year alone under 9 months. And I'm supposed to be worried about his son?! Bvtches please.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by kingandamy4life(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Seems you've just got on the Internet yesterday or just strictly unintelligent.
Both FFK and Fayose have verified accounts. Please don't bother responding, I won't reply you.

How on earthe will you beleive that ffk will respond to his greatest ally on the internet like that. you are the unintelligent one here
You better wake up from your slumber
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by edupedia: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:

...they say this season is that of good tidings but yours seem to be one of madness....anything u wish any family this season may it follow u and yours throughout the year 2018...amen....
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
NollyBrown101:
410 odds available for today correct score ,call to be a winner today

So person no fit get the games and pay after

At least for the sake of Christmas?? 08144445027
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by edupedia: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
I hereby repeat I WISH FOR BUHARI'S SON EXACTLY WHAT HIS FATHER WISH FOR OTHER NIGERIANS LIKE IGBOS, SHI'ITE MUSLIMS, KADUNA CHRISTAINS AMEN.
NOW GO N ASK BUHARI IF THIS IS A GOOD OR BAD PRAYER CUS ONLY HIM KNOWS

...may your prayer follow u and what belongs to u in the coming year likewise...amen....
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:
Cc
Oyindidi dearie
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by XBLadez: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
edupedia:

...they say this season is that of good tidings but yours seem to be one of madness....anything u wish any family this season may it follow u and yours throughout the year 2018...amen....
[/s]

It extends to all hateful APC bastards. They'll all die violently with their entire families, amen.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Nigga was being real with his feelings. No use sugarcoating stuff because it's on social media.

No sane mind would wish Buhari or anything that concerns him well..

4 million jobs lost this year alone under 9 months. And I'm supposed to be worried about his son?! Bvtches please.
Cc
Oyindidi
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by bigpicture001: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
I appreciate fayose,yet support ffk
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
DerideGull:
Femi Fani-Kayode could not be more correct with his tweet this time around.
Cc
Oyindidi
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Oyindidi(f): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
badebillions:

Cc
Oyi..ndidi dearie
bade, watin you want make I do?
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Aziz404(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
NollyBrown101:
410 odds available for today correct score ,call to be a winner today

SCAMMERS DETECTED!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
bade, watin you want make I do?

Commentus
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by yasheki1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Thank You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / We Kept Palliatives Ahead Of Second Wave Of COVID-19 - Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.