Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses (41563 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by InvertedHammer: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nairaland alone proves FFK right.

Too emotional when the wealthy is involved.

Only God decides who dies. Get well soon message is mere eye service. Apparently hospitals in Nigeria are not good enough for PMB and family because Yusuf has been airlifted to Germany. If the doctors like, they can go on 100 years strike over unpaid salaries.
/
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by skipo123: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pls fellow nairalanders,kindly forget ffk.He is not mentally stable.He wants to be relevant by all means,his agboro style of politics has expired.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by vertueptime: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Truth be told weda u pray or not we will all die at the appointed time
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Myself2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
orisa37:
Thanks Fayiose. FFK you are a good politician, console PMB and don't be myopic.

Shame on all the top politicians scrambling to send good will messages to Buhari and his family over the bike accident of his son which obviously was his own doing, how come they were both blind ,deaf and dumb that they could not utter a single whimper to console the people of Gwarimpa that were butchered by Fulanis on Christmas day.
Bloody psychophants
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by koropotopoto: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Two irritants loved by only the IPOB vagabonds...
grin

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by anurd1991: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:

Worth a pity indeed.
Eyah, pele. grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by everozone: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
U have d guts and temerity to tag IPOB members 'vagabonds' because they don't share d same view with u? D lives of many of them are far better than yours.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Fayose is a mature politician, he doesn't do his criticism out of hate. Unlike the other one u mentioned, he has no career in politics so to him, abusing the first family is the only way for him to remain in public awareness
Matured wetin?
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
I talk am say FFK get bad belle for buhari,because nobody dey give am food for this government.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by abiolert(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I JUST SENT U A PM PLS RESPOND COZ ITS IMPORTANT. THANKS
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by anurd1991: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:

Worth a pity indeed.
What a pity. The grammarian of our time. cheesy
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Joshalorsdanse(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Who will console or commiserate with parents who have lost their children to BH, SARS brutality, fulani massacres or sub standard health systems?.. Ffk may have been too harsh but there's a point somewhere in his ramblings...
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by rajiraymond(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
And you will expert someone else to wish you well. Eehn?
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:
Not just Yusuf, I don't wish any member of Buhari's family well. Including his cows! They're all useless and as good as dead to me.

You have forgotten that you are not God!!! Who told u that you will see tomorrow. You need to be careful with u say to a family passing through sorrow no matter ur hatred for them. Pls receive sense.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by So101: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ffk is a slowpoke Who doesn’t stand for anything in all honesty other than bringing Buhari down. if to say Buhari they share money with am no one would hear his voice in opposition to anything, I just think he is one of those useless men/fathers who bring shame to their family he hasn’t got a heart. I’m just watching to see how he ends up hope he doesn’t think he will win a medal from all his bullshit he never brings anything constructive to the table always negativity with Atiku for example the man is in opposition oh but him they show working creating jobs here and there trying to be innovative but ffk na zero shameless fool

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by potterdon: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
ipob is busy running their business/ campaigns and u the only thing u have to offer ur worthless comment on nairaland that u didn't create grin minster for nairaland and bigot issues
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Chiboto414: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Now u People have started lovng fayose now..
Nonsense
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Chydo63(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
RadicalTrump:
fake accounts
just like your moniker
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Mechejy: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Fayose has sent a get well soon message to Yusuf Buhari but eternal damnation slowpoke also known as FFK continues to talk rubbish.

Take a look at @GovAyoFayose's Tweet: https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/946308100658737152?s=09

Take a look at @realFFK's Tweet: https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/946273440255930369?s=09
but FFK said the truth.how many pple cried when innocent pple sent by jubril, buhari were kiiled in South east
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

I said it yesterday that Buhari cannot trust Nigerian healthcare system with his son's life

Today I was proved right...

God punish buhari.. The killer of the poor and downtrodden
The grand patron of the meyetti Allah
God punish you too
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
orisa37:
Thanks Fayiose. FFK you are a good politician, console PMB and don't be myopic.
his not a politician bro e can't win the polling booth in front of his father's house
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by msylva2147(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
pentax:
B4 nko, Buhari has no regards for thousands of people that have been slaughtered by his kinsmen but y should other people have regards for his arole that is only injured and will soon be flown out
one thing you failed to understand is that with or without your sympathy it wont change anything so you can keep your pity to your self.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by billyG(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
So on a scale of madness,Fkk is madder than Fayose.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by deso80: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
I love FFK. Always stand your ground. No faking. Be real for once. What he says is the truth. Though opinions differ but what he is saying is true.

I hate sycophants
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Oblang(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

The day you don't mention IPOB is the day you shall die...
Dem use IPOB swear for you? Leave igbos alone. FFK na igbo? Abi Fayose na igbo? Why you hate igbos so much? Did an igbo man steal your girlfriend? Nawa o

She actually didn't hate Igbo, ipob is not the same thing as Igbo...
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by zombieTRACKER: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
bamidelee:

God punish you too

Any supporter of buhari the harbinger of hardship will die this year
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by stuffs4me(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bad and irresponsible parenting from President Buhari.

I don't see why the President's son will be racing with his friends on government roads thereby putting the lives of other Nigerians at risk. The spoilt rich brat violated traffic laws and no one is even talking about that. Is Buhari's son above the laws in Nigeria.

Yusuf Bihari is an irresponsible spoilt brat without a responsible upbringing.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by chio75(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

i fail 2 realise what ur obsession wt IPOB is.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Writs: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fayose and FFK are both right in their premise.

Like buzzadri when thousands are slaughtered with insensitive indifference...

I don't give a fuckeen damn.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

Any supporter of buhari the harbinger of hardship will die this year
they would die but you'll die in pieces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari / Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!! / 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.