Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff (18511 Views)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff by hesilo(m): 2:06am On Dec 29, 2017
esshman:
I've been working there since 2013. Lautech Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso had never been well funded by the state government. The hospital is fully owned by the Oyo State government and we're owed 14 months salaries. The Commissioner for Health, Dr. Azeez Adeduntan who's also the Board Chairman has been doing everything to sack people in the hospital in order to please Ajimobi because of his personal gubernatorial ambition.

In my office, I'm the only one left. All my friends were sacked for no good reason. They're all competent, hardworking and productive but this is Nigeria where nobody fights for the weak. God will fight for us.
Just like I lost my job this year for no reason... Smh embarassed
Re: LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff by babajeje123(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Thank God my sister and her hubby left that place last year. They had to resign when salaries were not forthcoming and they were living from hands to mouth. Like someone said, Ajimobi hates Ogbomoso with passion. He displays his hatred towards anything that comes from there. He has successfully grounded Lautech, a two time best state University in the country. May God treat him and his household the way he treats Oyo state workers
Re: LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff by emma321(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Alright
Re: LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff by sapientia1(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2017
candy:

Only those in Ogbomoso. Ajimobi did that to break the resident doctors who have been on strike for sometime. He has been paying them about 45% of their salary since JAnuary 2016, asking them to generate the rest on their own.

Sometimes I wonder if our politicians !have conscience! Who transfers a resident doctor? I wonder where he is transferring them to, knowing fully well that Residency training is a postgraduate program!
Okay, thanks dear
Re: LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff by sapientia1(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2017
heykims:
r
It is d Ogbomoso hospital
Thanks bro
Re: LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff by sapientia1(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2017
capitalzero:

ogbomoso
Thanks man
Re: LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff by sapientia1(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2017
Horllamideh:
those in ogbomosho were affected too
Thanks
Re: LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lumig:
Madam! Let's stop this APC /PDP stuff and address issues as they present themselves. It's been a long time since they have been using Political Party names to sway and divide us PDP=APC
i don’t disagree with you. But I must also hold the government of the state responsible and that is their political party.
Re: LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff by Lumig: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
AdaNri1:
i don’t disagree with you. But I must also hold the government of the state responsible and that is their political party.
Good! I see all these APC/PDP shouts as sleeping dose given to the populace divide and weaken the against bad governance. The pple will be found fighting one another, let challenge them irrespective of party affiliations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Find It Hard To Disclose Their Income / NSCDC New Salary Scale Structure (updated) / How To Resign From A Bank When You Are Still Owing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.