Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend (75689 Views)

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / Couple Trend World Wide After Being Mocked, Over 300 Brands To Sponsor Wedding / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by FullBlastLight: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Pictures Of This Wedding Couple Trends

All over the world, Wedding day for couples are usually marked with joy and happiness. During picture taking wedding, you usually see the bride or groom smiling to indicate how precious that particular day.

Contrary to the above, trending pictures of a couple showing non smiling faces have got many internet users talking.

In the pictures the lady seems very quite and gloomy. She didn’t frown nor smile. The man also seems to portray the same. Many people are wondering why none of them didn’t put on at least a smile.

Perhaps we should not be quick to judge because maybe the day was hectic or they don’t smile a lot . Smiling means nothing. A lot of broken people smile next minute divorce.

Reactions...

A user wrote:
Who is forcing them to marry? What is going on with them?

Other users commented that both of them don’t look cheerful.Their displeasure may not be about the marriage but rather some unfortunate news they may have heard. Something which greatly affect both of them. But couldn’t cancel the wedding so they just had to manage through it.

“They’re not sad oo. That’s their nature. Some people naturally don’t know how to smile.” A user added.

”It seems thee lady is not happy oo, but marriage be by force? This girl will cheat on this guy pɛɛ.” Another user wrote.

Others also suggested that, may be they recieved a bad news that a relative is dead and hence their non smiling faces.

What is your view?

https://gh.opera.news/gh/en/sex-relationship/amp/f31b65e42f2aea8106aff37501b598d1

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
NCAN......

Not verified.

Pain me

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by gift2xl: 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Las las we will be counted among those that have wedded.

That first picture, the man won make me shame for occasion I never attended. What kind of picture posture is that.

That camera man spoil the fun.

Congrat I understand.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by doggedfighter(f): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
From what I can see, they're not angry with each other

The lady looks worried and tired.

Her face screams ' what have I gotten myself into' ?

While the man looks lost and incapable of emotional support.

Who gave them these horrendous poses ?

The photographer ?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Medianna(f): 12:02am On Sep 09, 2022
I cannot fit laugh..
E be like life don tire dem.
See old papa dey balance for woman lap comfortably like a baby

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by OriOko88(m): 12:17am On Sep 09, 2022
It is the lady for me. I think she was forced or coerched to marry the dude. I think d problem is with the lady. That guy's look seems typical of him undecided

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by virginprincess(f): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2022
I'm sure they are not angry it just their expression.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by gaby(m): 12:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Na so their face be when dem dey happy...

Now, imagine how e go be when dem dey vex...

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Holybaddo: 12:59am On Sep 09, 2022
More No Joy
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Holybaddo: 12:59am On Sep 09, 2022
Omo No Joy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 09, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm sure they are not angry it just their expression.

Shutuup there mtcheeew..
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by AdamuKD: 2:32am On Sep 09, 2022
grin
See their ugly and horrible faces like Tilinbu and Remi's face
Nonsense

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by jogsman01(m): 3:20am On Sep 09, 2022
The camera man na weyrey. He should have told them to smile small nau

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by ojuu4u(m): 3:35am On Sep 09, 2022
But there are people that are naturally not having smiling face o.

Their face always hard even wen not angry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Pickmycall: 5:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Skit
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by gulfer: 5:38am On Sep 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
NCAN......

Not verified
NCAN verified using names from comme, out grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by AnonDude2004: 6:48am On Sep 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan, what did you do to them? tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by wiseone28: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2022
I love it they are in a serious relationship

16 Likes

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by VeryWickedMan: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2022
She's angry because he's gay. A real man cannot seat on a lady's lap.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Engr4lee: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2022
They will born serious children and have serious family altogether

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Mercury12(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2022
I think they will make a perfect couple.
Perhaps they had their usual couples quarrel moments before their wedding ceremony cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Pells: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2022
I dey pity the bride kpekus that night,you go collect grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Freelane33(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Nigga’s and nigress got hooked grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Trueprophet91: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Poverty can so damage someone emotionally that they forget how to feel happy and enjoy life
abobote:
At end you will realize that marriage doesn't worth all the stress.

My wife has become so toxic, that I regret even paying her bride price.
I for leave the thing for baby mama wey e dey before, coz that time she de respect me well.
I no go ever wed her

Are you for real? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2022
They gat no joy, it's not by laughing and smiling any marriage wey go scatter go scatter period

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by BigDawsNet: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Marriage is like a video game. Starts off easy, then gets harder, and eventually you go online and find a way to cheat." — Chris Burns

1 Like

Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by ecolime(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Mercury12:
I think they will make a perfect couple.
Perhaps they had their usual couples quarrel moments before their wedding ceremony cheesy
Very possible
Re: Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend by abobote: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2022
At end you will realize that marriage doesn't worth all the stress.

My wife has become so toxic, that I regret even paying her bride price.
I for leave the thing for baby mama wey e dey before, coz that time she de respect me well.
I no go ever wed her

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.