Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? (3727 Views)

Forgive Or Move On? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / My Virgin Gf Cheat On Me after I broke her virginity, Should I Forgive or#sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 10:32am On May 17, 2018
Baddiezz:

If you really want to grow, heal and move forward after a bad breakup, here's where to begin.
Accept the empty feeling. ...
Cut off all contact for real. ...
Feel your feelings. ...
Challenge your negative thoughts. ...
Be brutally honest with yourself. ...
Do you. ...
Get back out there. ...
Look toward the future, & don't look back

tnx sis. I love this
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Barzinime(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2018
But he stayed in heaven for a while after that before God then decided to cast him out finally when he was unrepentant
wolextayo:
Forgive and forget. Even the devil was an angel once and he doesn’t live with God no more.

Hope you understand what I mean
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Adebeauty(f): 12:44pm On May 17, 2018
lonikit:
is any reason justifiable when it comes to cheating
no there isn't cos it kills trust n sometimes self esteem.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 5:52pm On May 17, 2018
Adebeauty:

no there isn't cos it kills trust n sometimes self esteem.
fact
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Baddiezz(f): 3:41pm On May 18, 2018
lonikit:

tnx sis. I love this
You're welcome.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Kaodek(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Abydokie:
Just moving on might not be as easy as it sounds. Forgive first and watch their actions. from there, you can decide to continue or move on. Heartbreak is a killer but being able to overcome makes you stronger and wiser next time.
Hey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking First Nigerian Guy To Buy A Sex Doll See Chat - Photos / Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming / Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.