Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? (1688 Views)

Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. / How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by eberetos: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
We find it easier to accept ladies as non-virgins who are open to the game, but how do u feel when that introvert who dresses well, stays indoors, tells you she has had couple of sex??
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Like this

Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by Tapout(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
indifference°°° anything is possible in this generation of ours
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
i feel depressed and suicidal undecided

honestly which kain yeye question be this

Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by Patented: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
sex does not make a lady indecent by default

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by bloodqueen(f): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
theres nthin new under d sun :-Xtheres nthin new under d sun
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by Sterope(f): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
cheesy
samyfreshsmooth:
i feel depressed and suicidal undecided

honestly which kain yeye question be this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by SmallmebigGod: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nothing new
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by ClitoPen: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
How do you feel if the reverse was the case: olosho-like looking girl telling you she s a virgin

1 Like

Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by slimay(m): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
ClitoPen:
How do you feel if the reverse was the case: olosho-like looking girl telling you she s a virgin
Lol....da one deep

1 Like

Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by dammytosh: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
So happy
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by illicit(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
In my mind I will be like Thank God I go Bleep u too.

But what is you guys business with virgin or no virgin anyway. Are you ritualists ni
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by ClitoPen: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
slimay:

Lol....da one deep
grin
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by coolestofall(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
There's really nothing 2 feel. Nowadays, virgins r as scarce as a unicorn. Xo, when I c one, I b like, where has she been locked up all this while.
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
You guys and Virginity, give me a fuvking break.
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by habsydiamond(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ehn ehn make we come call pasuma abi....
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by uboma(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
eberetos:
We find it easier to accept ladies as non-virgins who are open to the game, but how do u feel when that introvert who dresses well, stays indoors, tells you she has had couple of sex??

Why pry into her private life?
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by uboma(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
You guys and Virginity, give me a fuvking break.

I know a lady who reported that a certain guy broke up with her because she told him that she is not a virgin.

Some men are simply petty...
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by olawaletimi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
I will become elated ni, bcoz I can have my own share of the CAKE without anyone noticing.
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by heendrix(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
I will feel normal. . ..I dont even like virgins
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by eberetos: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ok
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
bloodqueen:
theres nthin new under d sun :-Xtheres nthin new under d sun
It is like opening an iPhone 8 and found Nokia touch rapped with rubber band
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by bloodqueen(f): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
profolaolu:
i weak for d ques
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by festwiz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
I'd feel indifferent 'cause there is no big deal to it.
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by festwiz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
profolaolu:
No. It's just buying an iPhone 8 but with a broken seal. Some people place an unnecessary price over it, some are just happy they got the iPhone 8.
Re: How Do U Feel When A Decent-looking Girl Tells You She Is Not Virgin? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
ClitoPen:
Gbam! cheesy... Lesson to learn is that appearance can be very deceitful .@ op..by the way eberetos u be virgin hunter?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! / Landmark University Student Receives A Lovely Rejection Cake. / Teenagers Are So Bizarre. See What I Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.