Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin (2651 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / My Bae Joined Nairaland Today / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by HARDLABOR: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
See this my babe that am bragging about here shocked

Aswear u won't believe that she's a virgin

She came to visit me after the holiday

Tho she been telling me that she's a virgin but I never mind her, so she don't normally talk about it anymore since I don't take her serious

I confirmed it myself last night

It's all goes like this...

****warning**** READERS DISCRETION

So we where in the bed together just gisting, when I started touching her, she seems irresponsive but was still forcing myself on her till we started kissing

I was pulling her skirts but she seems uncomfortable with it

As I was about to touch the pants she reminds me of her virginity but I just smile at her

Mhen you won't believe that I fingered her but my middle finger is not going anywhere so I tried the little finger but still the same

What I noticed is as I was forcing my finger in, she was like crying

Then I decided to use my mouth but she won't let me
But I still use it anyway

Omo da area was so clean, as in ehn the smell is like a strawberry and there was a little tick watery which I swallowed then I tried forcing my tongue inside but it not going while she keeps crying

At this point I now abort my plan to sex her but after everything she was now begging me to sleep with her but am afraid of virgins

The last girl I deflowered bleeds for three days I nearly ran away back then

SO GUYS ANY IDEA ON HOW I CAN DEFLOWER HER WITHOUT THE BLEEDING? COZ THAT'S WHAT AM AFRAID OF RIGHT NOW
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Emhicee(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Its either Your brain is on World Tour or your village people are fanning themselves with your picture.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by coolestofall(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bros what u asking is like u want turn on a tap without water flowing out. U want d cunt, b prepared 2 do d work.
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by flames007(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Emhicee:
Its either Your brain is on World Tour or your village people are fanning themselves with your picture.. grin
aswear!!! And he's proud like its a lifetime achievement.I don't blame him,I blame loose girls all over the world.
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
E-diot.

3 Likes

Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by HARDLABOR: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Emhicee:

You don't av a gf so u will never know how it's feels like to av a virgin as a gf
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by opomulero101(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
My suggestion,give me her phone no,let me save u the stress. then u can thank me later.
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by dollytino4real(f): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
na to"to dey do u dis tin so? to-to fall on u

1 Like

Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Gofwane(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
There is only one way to dis virgin a girl without bleeding. Through FASTING & PRAYERS. angry

Fast for forty days and forty nights. Dry fasting ni oh!!

1 Like

Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by donstan18: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Any fake story can be cooked up just to treat boredom.

Ride on.
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by HARDLABOR: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
donstan18:
Any fake story can be cooked up just to treat boredom.

Ride on.

Impotents have a restricted area in womens body

They will never believe something like this
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by donstan18: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Ana asueri nnor!!!
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by donstan18: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Ana asueri nnor!!!
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Skyken99(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
E-diot.
How happy are U when U get a new very expensive thing U have been aspiring?, that is how it, I was in his shoes and still in his shoe
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
na to"to dey do u dis tin so? to-to fall on u
Not just to-to,na BRAND untouched to-to,I call kill my daddy for a virgin girl
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Emhicee(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
HARDLABOR:

You don't av a gf so u will never know how it's feels like to av a virgin as a gf

That's quite a conclusion to come into.. Obviously, you're a slowspoke.
Quit acting like a 3year old on gripe water..
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Emhicee(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
flames007:
aswear!!! And he's proud like its a lifetime achievement.I don't blame him,I blame loose girls all over the world.

Don't mind him jare. He doesn't have any active sense bundle for the month.. There's hope for him next year
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by dollytino4real(f): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
profolaolu:
Not just to-to,na BRAND untouched to-to,I call kill my daddy for a virgin girl
what u dont have u dont value(daddy)
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Brunosamel(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
You're the greatest mumu in nairaland grin
HARDLABOR:
See this my babe that am bragging about here shocked

Aswear u won't believe that she's a virgin

She came to visit me after the holiday

Tho she been telling me that she's a virgin but I never mind her, so she don't normally talk about it anymore since I don't take her serious

I confirmed it myself last night

It's all goes like this...

****warning**** READERS DISCRETION

So we where in the bed together just gisting, when I started touching her, she seems irresponsive but was still forcing myself on her till we started kissing

I was pulling her skirts but she seems uncomfortable with it

As I was about to touch the pants she reminds me of her virginity but I just smile at her

Mhen you won't believe that I fingered her but my middle finger is not going anywhere so I tried the little finger but still the same

What I noticed is as I was forcing my finger in, she was like crying

Then I decided to use my mouth but she won't let me
But I still use it anyway

Omo da area was so clean, as in ehn the smell is like a strawberry and there was a little tick watery which I swallowed then I tried forcing my tongue inside but it not going while she keeps crying

At this point I now abort my plan to sex her but after everything she was now begging me to sleep with her but am afraid of virgins

The last girl I deflowered bleeds for three days I nearly ran away back then

SO GUYS ANY IDEA ON HOW I CAN DEFLOWER HER WITHOUT THE BLEEDING? COZ THAT'S WHAT AM AFRAID OF RIGHT NOW
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by HARDLABOR: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Emhicee:

That's quite a conclusion to come into.. Obviously, you're a slowspoke.
Quit acting like a 3year old on gripe water..

Alaye swerve back to ur lowlife

By their post we shall know how frustrated there life can be
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by HARDLABOR: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Brunosamel:
You're the greatest mumu in nairaland grin

Then u must be the former one
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
what u dont have u dont value(daddy)
Who told U that, my daddy was the thing that ever happen to me,I just use that because he is dead
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by HARDLABOR: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nairaland matter don tire me embarassed

See as senseless and immature folks full dis thread shocked
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Brunosamel(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Then u must be the former one
How can I the forget the mumu who made the other mumu to forget himself.... Useless fool
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Sirme411(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Emhicee:

Pure Savage!!!!

Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by Emhicee(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Alaye swerve back to ur lowlife

By their post we shall know how frustrated there life can be

Sorry o Mr high life..
If living a high life means putting your education to shame, lemme remain a low life..
This is a public place, if you don't have sense, just try and pretend you have an.
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by LessNoise: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
You people will not kill me before my time especially this hardlabor guy grin
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by jamex93(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
ur village Ppl bad gon o

see as dem just use ur brain do stood

chai

Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by tollyboy5(m): 12:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Emhicee:

Sorry o Mr high life..
If living a high life means putting your education to shame, lemme remain a low life..
This is a public place, if you don't have sense, just try and pretend you have an.
Stop acting as if you are frustrated about his post. Is she your sister? Even if she is na you wan b@ng am. undecided
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by dollytino4real(f): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2017
profolaolu:
Who told U that, my daddy was the thing that ever happen to me,I just use that because he is dead
sori but dat word kill is too bad
Re: Mhen I Can't Believe My Bae Is A Virgin by HARDLABOR: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2017
Emhicee:

Sorry o Mr high life..

If u no geh moni hide ur face

(1) (2) (Reply)

“know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies / Curvy South African Lady Says A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete / Why Are White American Men So Slutty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.