Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (75095 Views)

Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / My Wife Accidentally Sent Me Her N*de Photos Meant For Her BF, Then This Happene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
A man in Taiwan was reportedly rushed to hospital on Boxing Day after his wife chewed off one of his testicles during an aggressive lovemaking session.

When paramedics arrived at the couple's home, they apparently saw the man, surnamed Wang, wearing a robe and holding his severed testicle in a rice bowl while the wife repeatedly explained: 'I accidentally bit it off!'

Taiwan news website Apple Daily reported that the mans' right ball had been ripped off by his wife surnamed Hsieh.

Hsieh called an ambulance to the home at around 2am on December 26.

Apple Daily reported that Wang works at a car repair shop.

He and Hsieh have married for many years and have two children.

Despite his agony and panic the man managed to retrieve his right ball after it was ripped off by his over eager wife.

Paramedics said the panicking couple were waiting for them at the entrance of their flat in Taichung City in West Taiwan.

Wang was taken to Tungs' Taichung Metro Harbor Hospital where he was treated by Lu Li-hua, the supervisor of ER.

Lu said the patient's scrotum was sutured, but his right testicle was not reattached for fear of an infection.

Images circulating in Taiwan media apparently shows the man being taken to an ambulance.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5223769/wife-bites-off-husbands-ball-testicle-sex-taiwan/

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Someone please give this horror movie a suitable title.

Mine: Mrs. Dracula's BJ grin grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
This is no accident.
She didn't just bite. She chewed it off. How does such accident happen?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Dayoto: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
how will they now tell their children of what happened?

25 Likes

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Chai
Can't imagine his pain...
Mumu Woman

3 Likes

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
BJ goes Wrong

3 Likes

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Bestlily(f): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Make i book space too

2 Likes

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by coolestofall(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
This one na correct S&M sex session.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bites off keh? shocked

Which kain yeye mistake be dat? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by duduwest(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Whao! As e dey hot. Meanwhile if anybody sight WAYWARDPIkIN on nairaland, please tell him we are waiting for the update on his write-up o. Thank you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by DIG1: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Don't really know where humans learnt how to use mouth during love making. Can't they have sex without having to use their mouth on their genitals?

31 Likes

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Maybe nuts dey hungry her.. The is a warning sign to all you bj lovers, if you want to play balls, don't use use your natural boll set

2 Likes

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Anthos(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
accidentally? me I will kuku bite off her clitoris all na accident ni oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Adasun(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fear women grin
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by RX480(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Chai! shocked this one just weak me oo! cry

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
When you cheat on your wife and still entrust your testicles to her.
This is what you get... grin

Mistakenly indeed.
The woman is a vampire.
The whole aggressive lovemaking was an alibi.
He should thank God she didn't handcuff him to a bed, then release hungry rats on him and travel out of the country.

24 Likes

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Xinjin: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
This is no accident.

She didn't just bite. She chewed it off. How does such accident happen?
So she chewed it off.

4 Likes

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
endtime Mouth Gig
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Funjosh(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
She wants to eat Tinko cool

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
A man in Taiwan was reportedly rushed to hospital on Boxing Day after his wife chewed off one of his testicles during an aggressive lovemaking session.

I can only imagine the pain he went through

In Other News
Heavily Endowed Singer Amara Goes Completely Nude For Sultry Photoshoot 18+ (Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/heavily-endowed-singer-amara-goes.html
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
This woman is a cannibal! What kind of passion will make a person bite down hard enough to severe a testicle??

3 Likes

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hahahahaha ..... Eku enjoyment
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
The real definition of 'eyinmujuabelo'... Some s*x are just too sweet that you forget you are actually not an homeless person. You just won't remember anyone special in your life at that very moment no matter how hard you try to snap out of it.
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
DIG1:
Don't really know where humans learnt how to use mouth during love making. Can't they have sex without having to use their on their genitals?
Using the mouth on genitals during love making scripturally impermissible?
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by johnstar(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Choi
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by purem(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
The fear of women is a ticket to long life plus prosperity in addition
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by nero2face: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lol, that's de bad side of having sex under hard drugs... Maybe she think say na kwuli-kwuli grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
That wasn't an accident
I guess she did it intentionally...The man must have done something wrong to her
What kind of lovemaking will make a woman bite off a man's testicle

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by moscobabs(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oro buruku to nterin
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by xynerise: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Accidentally? I don't believe it was an accident when she is not epileptic. She did it on purpose jor..stories like this is so 21st century
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Settingz321(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
One of the reason I don't do Bj

infinix 4 pro for sale
Asking price 55k
Location Lagos
Contact O81 7923 4937

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads / I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.