Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? (5913 Views)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Or Its Just Lagos Lifestyle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by cashcity: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Since coming to lagos, it has been difficult to find good lady. It seems 95% of women are into prostitution. In lagos prostitution can be grouped into different categories :
1. Lady can be in her family house but can keep upto 5 to 10 boyfriends
2. Lady can rent an apartment and be a call girl or runs. girls.
3. I can forget the ones dat are found in hotels dat deals with short times and Co, the real ashawo.
All these are categories of prostitution found in lagos but when you call any of them prostitution they can pick a serious fight with you.
What is the world turning into. Good women are ther too but it extremely difficult to pick one good apple out of 95 bad ones.
Are we really in the era of WHORES?

7 Likes

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by HeyCorleone(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yes o my brother.
That is the dilemma at hand. Na olosho dey reign now.
And it's very depressing.
Can't understand why females can't just settle down with one man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by MrOfficer(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
It's crazy. Ipodo ikeja and Co. One even had to slide in my DM on fbk cos she noticed I'm in Lagos too.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by BasketballGURU(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
H
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by habsydiamond(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
My brother u no notice say Nigeria change don affect toto business now.....toto don cheap oooo....na everywhere e dey nao....worst part of it na say dem dey sell am for black market too for road side....toto no get value again ooo just like Nigeria Currency...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
habsydiamond:
My brother u no notice say Nigeria change don affect toto business now.....toto don cheap oooo....na everywhere e dey nao....worst part of it na say dem dey sell am for black market too for road side....toto no get value again ooo just like Nigeria Currency...

2 Likes

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
cashcity:
Since coming to lagos, it has been difficult to find good lady. It seems 95% of women are into prostitution. In lagos prostitution can be grouped into different categories :
3. I can forget the ones dat are found in hotels dat deals with short times and Co, the real ashawo.
All these are categories of prostitution found in lagos but when you call any of them prostitution they can pick a serious fight with you.
What is the world turning into. Good women are ther too but it extremely difficult to pick one good apple out of 95 bad ones.

It is a lie. 95% of women aren't whores

7 Likes

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
habsydiamond:

Lol @ black market bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by donstan18: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
cashcity:

No continue the hustling wee carry you go lagos, de dia de calculate the number of olosho wee de lagos.

1 Like

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=63695821][/quote]

Na wa ooogringringrin that guy jus dey call de name like say tomorrow nor go comegringringrin

Him say e nor get value againgringrin
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Stevengerd(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
habsydiamond:
Lol. Funny bt true. kon see dem olosho lori standing for obalende, dodan barracks road.
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooogringringrin that guy jus dey call de name like say tomorrow nor go comegringringrin

Him say e nor get value againgringrin
i tire oo grin grin
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Ogaonos: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Espada11 post=a63695595:
How is it a problem..just knack them they go without feeling and attachment ... dismiss and pay them off ....you are even safer that way because you are condom conscious than having a so called private girlfriend you are sleeping raw but you don't know where she has been in your absence.. I prefer it that way...your only concern and business in lagos is to make as much money as you can...when the one meant for you comes , you go know
yap but u need prayer nd consult strong geniue man of God.because many of dis ladies pretend alot sum use ferminism or christianity 2 cover face.b warned if u notice a gal no sabi cook run dey worst pass ashawo because ashawos sabi cook.anotha if u notice a gal is too religious(writing religious epistle in most of her post) on fb run.most of dem ar nt wat u think they ar.a true christian dnt do such online.most of dem hav pass nd use dt 2 clean their pass nd deceive gud men.2 marry dem.finally hav dis believe dt there nuthin lik church gal.only church woman.most of dis youth gals forming christian ar hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by pedrilo: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
It's really pathetic the way ladies rubbish themselves in lagos.
It's annoying
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Yes o my brother.

That is the dilemma at hand. Na olosho dey reign now.

And it's very depressing.

Can't understand why females can't just settle down with one man.
Can you settle down with one woman..........?

1 Like

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by HeyCorleone(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Can you settle down with one woman..........?

That has always been my mindset, till I got hurt real bad.

As of now I'm alone. I am not fvcking around or stuff. It's too expensive and time wasting.

I don't see anything wrong or difficult with staying with one man/woman. We give very stupid reasons as to why not but in reality it's not.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:

That has always been my mindset, till I got hurt real bad.

As of now I'm alone. I am not fvcking around or stuff. It's too expensive and time wasting.

I don't see anything wrong or difficult with staying with one man/woman. We give very stupid reasons as to why not but in reality it's not.
If what you type up there is true...... then I must say your type are rear....... but you can as well pass the message on to your fellow brothers on these forum........ cause they've done worst than women...... they sleep around like dogs they are just into male prostitution......

2 Likes

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by tomtyte02(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
I think Nigeria should legalize prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 29, 2017
Just so you know, you are one of my favourite person on NL
lefulefu:

i tire oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by pedrilo: 5:15am On Dec 29, 2017
Espada11:
then join and follow to rubbish them as well..or no be men like you dey rubbish them...Don't be a beta male , it won't help you
I'm not in ur lane bro, we both have separate lives to live so live yours and let me live pls
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 29, 2017
i pity for this hopeless generation,,so it it quite good and okay for a guy to sleep around and knack any type of woman she likes.

where are the morals..

one guy above saying this is the real olosho .

hopeless generation with imps as the male folks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Martin0(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2017
lefulefu:
i tire oo grin grin

gringringrin
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2017
sekxy:
i pity for this hopeless generation,,so it it quite good and okay for a guy to sleep around and knack any type of woman she likes.

where are the morals..

Small small naa. You want wound us
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2017
sekxy:

where are the morals..

Chai. This girl don vex oh. Op see what you have done. Undo it now, I command you. grin

1 Like

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2017
"The world is what you see as it is"

If na only olosho you wanted to see, na in you go dey see.. But if you believe say you can still find the right woman, you go see am cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Just so you know, you are one of my favourite person on NL
thanks my guycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by nikkypearl(f): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Lekan1o1: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2017
MrOfficer:
It's crazy. Ipodo ikeja and Co. One even had to slide in my DM on fbk cos she noticed I'm in Lagos too.

For ipodo.?.
Neva seen that kind thing for ipodo oh.
Unless u go ashewo house undecided
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2017
My question is Do guys even know what is a good woman? How she should look like or behave? Who is patronizing the girls you tag WHORES?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments / How Do You Feel When Your Lover Is Online But Not Chatting With You? / Has Nigeria Gotten To This Stage? My Experience With The Police Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.