Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? (68152 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2022
It's kinda hard to believe a guy would have his lady pass the night at his place on her first visit and not touch her?

Is that Simping or stupidity or Erectile dysfunction or he's just a gentleman with self-control? Or Gayism_

Lol

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by zionmde: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2022
That guy is a real man
Any man that has total control over konji has already positioned himself for success. A man of respect and dignity

Not these cheap guys who call him a simp yet keep simping for their 3rd legs

982 Likes 86 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by bibianna(f): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Yes I believe there are such wonderful guys still out there! wink

144 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Kollins11: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2022
bibianna:
Yes I believe there are such wonderful guys still out there! wink
Yes, I'm part of the few wonderful guys out there.

Come spend a night at my place and I will proof to you that truly I'm part of those wonderful guys out there.

456 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Deborah98(f): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2022
We need such men...

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Ladies tho. See what she is capping!

If the guy had rushed her and taking her clothes off, she would have been saying 'Daniel, stop na, i dont want sex o' but will still stylishly open her thighs to give him the coochie to fvck!

The next morning, she will say 'Daniel, now dat you forced urself on me, hope you are happy?

Very funny and manipulative gender!

905 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Hehehe
They don't call me orgasm giver for knowing how to pick beans, I’m called so because i am a general in shifting wombs ( grunts aggressively)

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Georgejeez: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2022
That I will never try again .
I know how many free pussies I have missed, all because I foolishly decided to play the gentleman on the first time of visit .
Some even told me later that I dulled their Vibe by not touching them during the first night , even when they shaved and came prepared.

Now the day a lady gather mind and enter my apartment , I must make move while gauging her reaction , if she encourages it I proceed but if she's adamant , I change topic.

Life na sense

262 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by ImoleNaija: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2022
If you don't make a move or make the green light visible to the eyes, na OYO you dey o.

Wahala for anyone who has no control over that thing between his/her legs.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2022
hallelujah somebody........ GETTAT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by jerryforgood: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
We need such men...
You are lying. You girls love it but pretend like holy holy.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by shigishege: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2022
See her username. So this one too is a Labourer. Set of youths behind Peter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Exkandayee(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Me I like to Bleep you The same day I met you

7 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Exkandayee(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Me I like to Bleep you The same day I met you,so that I'll move on

3 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by bdon123(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2022
zionmde:
That guy is a real man
Any man that has total control over konji has already positioned himself for success. A man of respect and dignity

Not these cheap guys who call him a simp yet keep simping for their 3rd legs
This na old schl talk,not relevant this days.Obasanjo get 200 mistresses yet he ruled naija n became great

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by garriAndsugar: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Sex is just overrated jare

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by bibianna(f): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Yes, I'm part of the few wonderful guys out there.

Come spend a night at my place and I will proof to you that truly I'm part of those wonderful guys out there.

No need because I also know your type! cool

3 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by zionmde: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2022
bdon123:

This na old schl talk,not relevant this days.Obasanjo get 200 mistresses yet he ruled naija n became great
Keep justifying ur inability to stop simping for ur 3rd leg until u reap the fruit of ur lack of control.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Kollins11: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2022
bibianna:

No need because I also know your type! cool
if your kpekus no overheat.. Call me bastard

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by bdon123(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2022
zionmde:

Keep justifying ur inability to stop simping for ur 3rd leg until u reap the fruit of ur lack of control.
Bro am not justifying anything...m jst stating fact.Many of f great men u respect womanize alot....it didnt stop dem frm being great

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wetin you wan carry those kind guys do? You wey dey find better man, you be better woman?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by zionmde: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
bdon123:

Bro am not justifying anything...m jst stating fact.Many of f great men u respect womanize alot....it didnt stop dem frm being great
Alright
Ur opinion
Lest u forget some great men are chain smokers, gamblers, drunkards etc. You can add that too

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by bdon123(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
zionmde:

Alright
Ur opinion
Lest u forget some great men are chain smokers, gamblers, drunkards etc. You can add that too
Exactly my point...dont link lack of womanizing to greatness.many great people do crazy tins even u no go fit do n they are still successful

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Mykelslim: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
What's there?
Something I have done times without number.

I'm not one of those women threaten with womanliness.

I have slept with a girl that felt she too fine. One week plus. I no touch am..

I tell her say t.oto na t.oto, nothing makes yours special.

Well still hit though but not then.

grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ladies tho. See what she is capping!

If the guy had rushed her and taking her clothes off, she would have been saying 'Daniel, stop na, i dont want sex o' but will still stylishly open her thighs to give him the coochie to fvck!

The next morning, she will say 'Daniel, now dat you forced urself on me, hope you are happy?

Very funny and manipulative gender!
Bros easy peacy pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Dizzyyish: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Rickmann: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
BadRadio:
It's kinda hard to believe a guy would have his lady pass the night at his place on her first visit and not touch her?

Is that Simping or stupidity or Erectile dysfunction or he's just a gentleman with self-control? Or Gayism_

Lol

It's self-control
Only gentlemen understand this virtue.

If a guy can play nice, treat a lady right and still get the honey pot later..tell me, what's the fuss?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
We need such men...
To do what? Maybe you should speak for yourself. Many ladies believe that any man who is not interested in sleeping with them do not love them

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Bros easy peacy pls.

Lols, dat's ur gender nah.
They know how to Pretend!

Some will wear tight, short gown to visit a Guy and he pins them on the wall with kissing, she will be doing 'Felix, Stop na, i did not come here for dis o'.

After the banging and she putting her short gown back on, she will say 'If i knew you will do dis, i wouldnt have come!
Lolss.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Prettygirl200(f): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lols, dat's ur gender nah.
They know how to Pretend!

Some will wear tight, short gown to visit a Guy and he pins them on the wall with kissing, she will be doing 'Felix, Stop na, i did not come here for dis o'.

After the banging and she putting her short gown back on, she will say 'If i knew you will do dis, i wouldnt have come!
Lolss.
Lol those na girls wey wan pretend naaaaa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.