Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nairalanders Please How Do I Cope With My Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please How Do I Cope With My Girlfriend? (793 Views)

How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? / How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? / How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please How Do I Cope With My Girlfriend? by sweetilicious(f): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please How Do I Cope With My Girlfriend? by Joislim(f): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
So you don't how to unfriend her abi?
Re: Nairalanders Please How Do I Cope With My Girlfriend? by pimpchi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Seems like your breath is dependent on her......

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please How Do I Cope With My Girlfriend? by Ali1king: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Just continue Being You
keep up the hustle
and Drop All fake friends
I Repeat All FAKE FRIENDS

Check out my funny compilations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyymTaTml4
Re: Nairalanders Please How Do I Cope With My Girlfriend? by sseunth(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
is she paying your bills?
Re: Nairalanders Please How Do I Cope With My Girlfriend? by GraGra247(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Some people can be amazing. All the warning lights are telling you to leave the relationship and you still waiting till the evil friend destroys you.

How old are you really.
Re: Nairalanders Please How Do I Cope With My Girlfriend? by LessNoise: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
You need advise to drop an anchor in life shey

Re: Nairalanders Please How Do I Cope With My Girlfriend? by SteveDesmond: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
so you need to learn how to delete friend!!!
Re: Nairalanders Please How Do I Cope With My Girlfriend? by missyadorable(f): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Some ladies and unnecessary friends
must you have a close female friend?
Better delete her from your life and face your life

(1) (Reply)

Hmmmmmmmm / Nigerian Man Shows Off Condoms He Got As Souvenirs At A Friend's Birthday Party / 18+: Couple Filmed Casually Having Sex On Moving Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.