Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Her Reaction When I Said I Had No Money For Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Reaction When I Said I Had No Money For Valentine (780 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Reaction When I Said I Had No Money For Valentine by hypergig(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
I had a long talk with my girlfriend, I gave her succint details of my salary and how tiny it is when placed in sharp contrast with living and sustaining myself,
I told her how impossible it will be for me to get her a gift for valentine not to talk of taking her out.
She looked concerned and tapped me on my shoulder saying baby you are enough for me as it is.

she looked me in the eyes and said baby you are too good for me, I honestly do not deserve someone as charming and delectable as you, baby I don't deserve u anymore let's just break up dear..

There and then I remembered the loan I collected and I told her baby I just got a payrise at work so I am thinking we should do domino or goldengate restaurant or preferably hard rock cafe and then we go do some shopping at the mall..

She smiled and said baby our love will never end.
Re: Her Reaction When I Said I Had No Money For Valentine by IME1: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
smiley

Re: Her Reaction When I Said I Had No Money For Valentine by beetown(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin
Re: Her Reaction When I Said I Had No Money For Valentine by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nollywood
Re: Her Reaction When I Said I Had No Money For Valentine by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Then.......... You woke up.
Re: Her Reaction When I Said I Had No Money For Valentine by coolestofall(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Op, ur gal friend ought 2 kick ur ass. D time u spent typing this crap u cld hv used 2 go hustle 4 val money.
Re: Her Reaction When I Said I Had No Money For Valentine by ballerin(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2018
Safiaaa:
Nollywood
just a quick question, How many dudes do wanna bleep you for real?.. do you have an idea?
Re: Her Reaction When I Said I Had No Money For Valentine by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Safiaaa:
Nollywood
Hey

(1) (Reply)

Spitting After Urinating. / Musician Run Town Allegedly Busted In A S*x Video Showing Him And An Unknown Gir / 8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.