Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities (16987 Views)

Avoid Sexual Immoralities This Valentine's Day / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Six(6) Positive Ways You Can Say No To Sexual Immoralities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Great God Almighty
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
We love you Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by orisa37: 5:44am On Jan 15, 2018
A study in human discipline.
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by orisa37: 5:49am On Jan 15, 2018
God hates wastes. Waste is Disobedience and a Sin.
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Clean up
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2018
Be free
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Again
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by Annie939(f): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
like seriously......?
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fight it
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by chrisley(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Blackfyre:

grin grin

There is no hope and its actually in futility really. Because the prophecy said these would be the sign of the times, fighting it is like fighting God's words and no man ever succeeded in that. It's for those who have God in their hearts to heed to his will and take note.

Sadly as the bible itself said, there are those destined for destruction no matter how hard you try, their heart will always choose the wrong things.

So cos these are signs of end times then evangelism should be brought to a halt? You implyin that no hope that some can still be redeemed?

Persistence breaks all form of resistence.. a handful might still take heed when continuously preached to and become repentant

You saying no need for further evangelism cos all the immoralities are predestined.. that's a lame justification

Evangelism is a continuous thingy up till de 11th hour
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
In thorn
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Joy in life
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by orisa37: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
St. Matthew 5:27-30 says in practice that you can commit "Lookery to sin or not, physically and/or spiritually.
God judges every feeling, action and movement of humans.
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2018
We reign

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
chrisley:

So cos these are signs of end times den evangelism shud be brought to a halt? U implyin dat no hope dat sum can stil be redeemed?

Persistence breaks all form of resistence.. a handful myt stil take heed wen contiously preached to n become repentant

U saying no nid 4 further evangelism cos all de immoralities are predestined.. dats a lame justification

Evangelism is a continuous tin up til de 11th hour

I don't think you are as persistent as I am, at least so far online. It's a tricky thing to persuade people to a way except they have been through stuffs or seen stuffs do they genuinely believe wholeheartedly which is what God wants not lip service or just mere tag they are Christians. I have used all means, danced their dance, sang their songs, antagonize them but it's clear only God can make a man see and that is until terrible stuffs happen to them. These days people are becoming increasingly spiritually shallow.

However, what if I told you, I know a place where God speaks through a human? I mean he himself no middleman or anything.

I know someone who is far senior than me spiritually who warned me against evangelism or the persuasion I do online. She says it cannot be as something befalling that person and running to God. When you beg people to come to God, you are making him appear cheap. Put some pride on it and leave them. When life happens to them, they will run to him not you pleading with them.

The sort of minds we have now are not the types of those years, these ones are just terrbly shallow no ounce of awareness in their lives. You may try, but I guarantee you, it will zap the zeal and leave you sad.

It's why I said its futile, those who are for him, you won't need to scream to their ears before they listen. A little you say will grow bounds in their minds.
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by chrisley(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2018
Blackfyre:

I don't think you are as persistent as I am, at least so far online. It's a tricky thing to persuade people to a way except they have been through stuffs or seen stuffs do they genuinely believe wholeheartedly which is what God wants not lip service or just mere tag they are Christians. I have used all means, danced their dance, sang their songs, antagonize them but it's clear only God can make a man see and that is until terrible stuffs happen to them. These days people are becoming increasingly spiritually shallow.

However, what if I told you, I know a place where God speaks through a human? I mean he himself no middleman or anything.

I know someone who is far senior than me spiritually who warned me against evangelism or the persuasion I do online. She says it cannot be as something befalling that person and running to God. When you beg people to come to God, you are making him appear cheap. Put some pride on it and leave them. When life happens to them, they will run to him not you pleading with them.

The sort of minds we have now are not the types of those years, these ones are just terrbly shallow no ounce of awareness in their lives. You may try, but I guarantee you, it will zap the zeal and leave you sad.

It's why I said its futile, those who are for him, you won't need to scream to their ears before they listen. A little you say will grow bounds in their minds.

The more I try to align with your thoughts the more I find them
pointless

Your submission holds that until a man is hit with tragedy befor he'll turn to God.. but I can assure you your assertion is not biblically backed

When jonah preached to the people of nineveh who were neck-deep in immorality and perversion the wept, showed remorse and repented

The world is now digitally inclined I urge you to blend with the trend.. Social media evangelism aids to reach a wider audience and some have been saved via such. Their is no biblical injunction for one not to preach via social media
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 20, 2018
chrisley:

The more I try to align wit ur thoughts the more I find dem
pointless

Ur submission holds dat until a man is hit wit tragedy b4 he'll turn to God.. but I can assure u it's not biblically backed

Wen jonah preached to de pple of nineveh who were neck-deep in immorality n perversion de wept, showed remorse n repented

De world is now digitally inclined I urge u to blend wit de trend.. Social media evangelism aids to reach a wider audience n sum have been saved via such. Their is no biblical injunction for one not to preach via social media

Errm... I have done my best, i have even been told to desist by someone more spiritually mature. i have also seen people cannot understand indepth except for those who have seen experiences. it just cannot be as mere words. you talk as if you dont know how conceited and self assured people are nowadays. Some believe by faith(these are the ones God love most) others by experiences.

Take for example, i just told you i know a place where God speaks through a human, you didnt even bother to ask me, how come? I dont even intend to evangelize, i just want to show people a place they can see things for themselves.

proverbs 20:30
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
It's true
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2018
Great
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sure
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wow
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by orisa37: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
It's in your Mind.
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Greatly
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2018
Great job
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
I am going
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Can you tell
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Great fire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Men Live Longer Than Married Men - Research / Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did / Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.