Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,869 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guys (14418 Views)

Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2017
Why is it that the nice guys always end up being single, even after all their niceness. Then the bad guys end up with all the girls even after all their bad behavior. just tell me why
Re: Nice Guys by SuperSuave(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2017
that's not entirely true just that the percentage is high. Girls of these days don't really care about all these things, show them the money and watch them flock around you

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nice Guys by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2017
Most nice guys that approach ladies look like friend zone material..

12 Likes

Re: Nice Guys by ArcFresky(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
I am reporting you to lala and seun for this.

3 Likes

Re: Nice Guys by ayoncox: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2017
Because we nice guys are not skillful in the act of deceiving ladies. They do not love to hear the truth, as in Just tell an ugly lady you are beautiful and she will be running after you. The good thing about me is that I am nice but not foolish.

Is it even by force that one enter a relationship, I am 28 and have never been in one because of my personal ideologies. My business, my commitment is centered on making impacts for now, I won't let a lady divide my attention now. Someone here may say my own is too much, any way that is true the same applies to my mentors like Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg. Relationship is sweet when you have covered enough mile stones.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice Guys by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2017
kingokoh:
Why is it that the nice guys always end up being single, even after all their niceness. Then the bad guys end up with all the girls even after all their bad behavior. just tell me why
It a lie, I am a good guy that only virgins come my way

1 Like

Re: Nice Guys by coolestofall(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2017
Nice guyz r simply not attractive. Theres smthing captivating about d macho, 'I dnt give a Bleep' guyz that is just irresistible 2 em gals.

5 Likes

Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
that's not entirely true just that the percentage is high. Girls of these days don't really care about all these things, show them the money and watch them flock around you

even when a nice guy show them the money they will cheat on him with a bad guy dat have nothing

2 Likes

Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:
Nice guyz r simply not attractive. Theres smthing captivating about d macho, 'I dnt give a Bleep' guyz that is just irresistible 2 em gals.

thats just d answer bad guys have this mischief in their eyes
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2017
profolaolu:
It a lie, I am a good guy that only virgins come my way

lolx u Bleep dem when they come and u think youre good brother
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:

so true like dis guy in my secondary school dat copy notes for girls but still wont date d girl in end
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2017
ayoncox:
Because we nice guys are not skillful in the act of deceiving ladies. They do not love to hear the truth, as in Just tell an ugly lady you are beautiful and she will be running after you. The good thing about me is that I am nice but not foolish.

Is it even by force that one enter a relationship, I am 28 and have never been in one because of my personal ideologies. My business, my commitment is centered on making impacts for now, I won't let a lady divide my attention now. Someone here may say my own is too much, any way that is true the same applies to my mentors like Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg. Relationship is sweet when you have covered enough mile stones.

To som and extent its true, but didnt u hear E money said his life change after he married his wife
so am just saying to waste much of ur time pursuing d money and forget to build life

1 Like

Re: Nice Guys by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
kingokoh:

lolx u Bleep dem when they come and u think youre good brother
I am good, I was thinking of marrying them but it didn't work
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
profolaolu:
I am good, I was thinking of marrying them but it didn't work

if u say so

1 Like

Re: Nice Guys by Marcelo290(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Most of em think they can get girls by licking their feet, not knowing it's a turnoff for most girls.

Just be you, tell her you are angry when you are, be real and most importantly, have self confidence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice Guys by babyfaceafrica: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
Because girls love lies

1 Like

Re: Nice Guys by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
which one be friend zone material?
Re: Nice Guys by Jman06(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
ayoncox:

You are right ! Many ladies like to hear the lies instead of the truth. That is why if the nice guy tells a lady the truth about his financial status he'd get dumped while the ones that lie and deceive them with fake Porsche life are accepted.
This is why many of them end up being miserable in marriage.

11 Likes

Re: Nice Guys by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Who loves to date Onyi Beribe
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Who loves to date Onyi Beribe
nice guys are not onye beribe
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2017
Jman06:
You are right ! Many ladies like to hear the lies instead of the truth. That is why if the nice guy tells a lady the truth about his financial status he'd get dumped while the ones that lie and deceive them with fake Porsche life are accepted.
This is why many of them end up being miserable in marriage.
true talk

1 Like

Re: Nice Guys by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2017
kingokoh:

nice guys are not onye beribe

Well if not then they do like one, naso they lose it all despite their niceness
Re: Nice Guys by oloyede252(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2017
one thing I know is that "being a nice guy is not profitable when it come to ladies ".

14 Likes

Re: Nice Guys by Stycon(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2017
The issue with the so called "Nice guys" ~ whatever this means is not "being nice" in the sense of "Nice", it's exhibiting traits that are undesirable and unattractive such as being needy, boring, predictable and so on.

Trust me, a sensible lady would go for a nice dude, provided he doesn't exhibit the aforementioned traits

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
DIARY OF Mr NICE GUY
Dear diary

My name is Harry Jacobs, nice name if you ask me, am 21 years old, in my 100level, and I never had a girlfriend, sucks right.
I hear diary helps you write out your emotions and embarrassing moments you can't tell people, so here I am writing out my emotions and embarrassing moment of my life.
My first attempt to have a girlfriend was in my ss1, there was this new girl, very beautiful, she was the first to approach, the teacher asked her to go meet the class rep, which is me. So when she said the word "hello" it sounded better than music, I was dazed , it took me about a minute to compose myself and reply, it wasn't my fault, shes an epitome of beauty. Well long story short, I did everything for her even copied her notes, I tried showing my feelings through actions, for they say action speaks louder than words. But sadly my action made me a friend instead of a lover. The tragic part of the story is that she ended up with Arinze, the guy that literally shouted at her on her first week in school, how wicked is that
Furthermore, this didn't stop at ss1, it continued, throughout my secondary school, all the girls I had crush on, friendzoned me , sometimes I cry over it when am alone, Harry Jacobs the fool (don't tell anyone).
Now am in my 100level and am still a virgin, hell the closest thing to a kiss I've had is a peck, thats when miracle pecked me goodbye , I was 10 then, they were relocating to kano. I haven't seen her since then, we use to be best of buddies, she always brightens my day when I remember what we have done together. I miss her, I wonder what she looks like, I bet uglier cause damn she use to be ugly with some of her teeth gone. (lol)
So now am currently crushing on a very beautiful girl, and I plan to step up my game so I won't be friendzoned again. Am not ugly, am presentable, though not with the looks of a model with abs I still have flat and a lil chest, above average, have a nice hair, heck I always get complement from girls but sadly nobody wants to date me
So here is the thing. Am stepping up my games and with hope I will finally land myself a girlfriend. wish me luck, talk to you u later

7 Likes

Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
to get the second entry of Harry's diary entry do visit www.udokaebooks..com
Re: Nice Guys by ubunja(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Purebeerry:
i always read your posts. LOOL always hilarious grin
niice one grin
Re: Nice Guys by ubunja(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
this is the reason why Nice Guys always end up single:

Purebeerry:
Anything I say you accept, you don't argue, I feel you are cheating cos you are way too nice, its over between us.

cheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:
this is the reason why Nice Guys always end up single:

lolz
Re: Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2017
ubunja:
i always read your posts. LOOL always hilarious grin niice one grin
I see, my haters are now reading my posts.
Re: Nice Guys by ubunja(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Purebeerry:
I see, my haters are now reading my posts.
who has time to hate a nobody on the net grin
only Celebs have haters. u just have someone who usually disagrees with your posts.
lets not call a tooth pick a spear.

17 Likes

Re: Nice Guys by KroKodile(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
kingokoh:

Because he who has one, it will be collected and given to he that has already. Being nice shows you are perfect - ladies know that no one is perfect, but the one who is nice wants to show that he is perfect (ladies see that as an imperfection already).
Bottom line, you are too artificial for their liking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 2) / Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Girl And Her Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.