Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,178 members, 7,864,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters (906 Views)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by Factfinder1(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2017
I'm currently getting along with my brothers friend and we seem to like each other but my brother won't allow us date
Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2017
Your brother's friend is a baddo. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 29, 2017
because they know their ways..

your bro friend is a fvckboy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by MrHistorian: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2017
Bro Code 111 cool
Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by coolestofall(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Its abit awkward 2 start with, plus he might knw his friend 2 b a player.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Dealers dont get high on their stuffs.....leave that boy! Guys yapa. You'll be ruining your brother's friendship. Trust me I know

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by acenazt: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2017
You brother's friends are also supposed to be a big brother to you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by Factfinder1(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2017
cummando:
Dealers dont get high on their stuffs.....leave that boy! Guys yapa. You'll be ruining your brother's friendship. Trust me I know

I really like him and my brother knows
Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by Samusu(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Just leave it to us. Shikenan

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by Lovetinz(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Your brother knows what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2017
if ur bro's against it you just have to chill and find someone else to "like" cos obviously ur bro knows him well and has his reasons

plus you'd be breaking the bro code 111
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by massive1019(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2017
you can't know your brothers friend more than your brother.
Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by Taiofil(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2017
If he really insist you should not date his friend den pls dont...there are reasons he's saying such... Buh he doesnt fight on the matter pls carry on.
Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by cruzita(f): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2017
If ur bro disapproves ,dia must be a gud reason

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by Factfinder1(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2017
acenazt:
You brother's friends are also supposed to be a big brother to you.
True but can you fight the power of love?
Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by deafeyez: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Date or Marry.

So my friend go come dey tell me say.

Deafeyez, u see wetin happen last night

Me: Wetin u catch dove?

Him: No, I use SAMsu oil for ur sister.

Me: How u yo feel.
Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by acenazt: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Factfinder1:

True but can you fight the power of love?
lol it's not impossible. My Dad married his friend's younger sister. The brother trusted him

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by moshood521: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2017
deafeyez:
Date or Marry.

abi nah mah guy...
sae we go dea tlk nw.
mah frnd go dea tell me hw hm dea bleep mah sis...
i go kill am ni

Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by Topestbilly(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2017
I'm not your brother friend grin
Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by wtfcoded: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Believe me, ur brother is protecting u. He might be a fvck boy, lazy or irresponsible. I have good friends i can give my sisters out to n' the ones i wouldn't.
Brothers knows what's good for their sisters!
Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by wtfcoded: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2017
deafeyez:
Date or Marry.

Haba, Samsu oil ke? undecided She wan kee ma sis? sad
I surely commit murder that very day.
Re: Why Is It That Guys Don't Like/allow Their Friends To Date Their Sisters by Jee1: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Factfinder1:
I'm currently getting along with my brothers friend and we seem to like each other but my brother won't allow us date

Not idle.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer / Am I Normal Or Weird? / Spread Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.