Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? (32694 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by obembet(f): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why Most Nigerians guys hate to see thier friends going out with thier younger sister? This cause big issue for my friend yesterday when his elder brother was warning her about his friend. According to my friend, she told me that the guy was so nice and caring but her brother has been a great obstacle to thier relationship.

I think guys need to allow thier younger sisters to make thier choice. Afterall you won't marry your Younger sister.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Amotolongbo(f): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
When they know the nasty things they do with another person’s sister.

This is common among the game playing guys, counting scores with women, building stats using ladies as data and gist and laugh about these with their friends.
No man will allow his sister to fall victim of that, hence the protection from his goons from dating her

283 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by advanceDNA: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
obembet:
Why Most Nigerians guys hate to see thier friends going out with thier younger sister? This cause big issue for my friend yesterday when his elder brother was warning her about his friend. According to my friend, she told me that the guy was so nice and caring but her brother has been a great obstacle to thier relationship.

I think guys need to allow thier younger sisters to make thier choice. Afterall you won't marry your Younger sister.

If you are and your crew are bad girls...I’m sure you won’t want your brother to date any of your friends....

Also, it’s just a psychological thing..the idea that someone you know is straffing your sister is disgusting...

343 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by NobleSeed(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
the reverse is always the case ...bro code 102
Don't ask me which bro code is that ooh ain't felling strong.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Truvelisback(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
obembet:

I think it's trust issue Or insecurity issue. As 4 me, i will let them be. No be me go marry my sister. I will only advise her.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by obembet(f): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Tyranny: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
That only happens in the southern region! You know? Cuz their friends are freakin' useless!

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by SenatePresdo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nothing else but See Finish

Often times, person wey you don see finish, you no go want make them date your sister.

And again, you wouldn't want problem to come in between you and your friend should he break up with your sister.

And you wouldn't like the feeling that your own friend in banging your sister to stupor grin

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by wunmi590(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
shocked

Chai, a former colleague told me one time ago that one of his friend want to have an affair with his sister, he had to out rightly reject just because of the way the guys talks about how he srew girls as if that would be their last meeting cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by DropsMic(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2021

You no fit sabi your brother friend pass your brother.. Know this and know peace

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by fourboys: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fear of fvck grin grin.. if ur friend dey fvck ur sister d friendship no go sweet again, imagine during discussions ur friend will be like "oboy ur sister dey fvck ehh and her Toto sweet oo... or ur sister dey suck prick dieembarassed embarassed embarassed

278 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by cassidy1996(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
I married my friends sister, and we have been doing great.
I thank GOD for everything

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by reiddecuti: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Opexzy: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
There shouldn't be any issue if my sister wants to marry my friend.. As a matter of fact i would gladly serve as an intermediary between them, provided I am sure he is not a bad choice for my sister.

NOW to ladies:
If by any chance you are about to start a relationship with your brother's friend and he is against it... It is advisable you stop immediately.

MY ONE CENT.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by free2ryhme: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
obembet:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by FirstSon01: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Most times it's because they know what they do with other girls and he wants to avoid that for his sister, other times it's insecurity issue knowing that this their guy is straffing his sister

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Chuksemi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
If you’re my friend and you’re dating my sister, it better ends in marriage because if you break her heart, it’s probably going to be the end of our friendship. My sister is my family, so if you’re going to be with her and I know you personally, you better come correct.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by majamajic(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Not about gossiping , it will soil our relationship , I can't talk where u are , but if u marry my sister , we can be good friends . But dating no no for me , I like holding my head up in the mist of my friends

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by JohnieWalker12(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Guy. Man to man. I no go ever allow my friend especially Chris to date any of my sisters. Wallahi undecided

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by aguiyi2: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Guys might go about gossiping about it. There are very immature guys in adult skin.

7 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Algold: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
But girls allow. Boys can't imagine their sisters given BJ and doggy to their FRIENDS.
Wickedness

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Acidiously: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
To whom it may concern, I no get younger sister.
But I for no like am sha. E get as e b na.

5 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Benblaq(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
1. It is against the Bro Codes to even look twice as your bro's sister. You would not want to try that.
2. Guys are known to talk to each other about their sprees and meetings behind closed doors with the girls they do things with. How uncomfortable it'll be for you to even think of how to start to tell your guy what you did with his sister.
3. You don't eat where you po0. Your bro's sister is your sister, except the friendship is a wrong one.
4. In a situation where all bros are to go outing with partners, how will you bring her along?
5. You will lose both the friendship, the relationship and your guys.
6. Who still dey do relationship for this kind period?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Ytea(f): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Because they know they're both werey grin. It's better their sisters date an unknown werey that they can threaten to treat their sisters right.
Some serious ones date and allow their sisters to be dated, because do they want to mess with your friend's sis like you do other girls? No, they understand it's a no go area if they do not have anything serious to do with her.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by majamajic(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
When they know the nasty things they do with another person’s sister.

This is common among the game playing guys, counting scores with women, building stats using ladies as data and gist and laugh about these with their friends.
No man will allow his sister to fall victim of that, hence the protection from his goons from dating her

Both your brothers too

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Life is more than tough when you are a complete man but living like a crippled man just because of difficult responsibilities. God, please help me to overcome my present predicament. It has been so tough and hard for me and my 2 little kids. September 5th this year will make it a year their mother left them for me and followed her mother and friends advice to ran out of the house. Simply because things turn around for me and become so hard that I can't even take care of the family anymore. My 2 little kids will be 5 and 3yrs old by Oct 13th and 23rd this year. It has been tough and hard for me feeding them and struggling from street to street. I can't even go to any long-hour job because of them. They will be sleeping very early in the morning I don run go fetch water and sweep people's compound before they will wake. I am in my 30s and facing what I am facing right now is not what I will pray for my enemy even. I have a very long story to tell and I know someday I will share it. Even if na for movies or through books/songs.
Is very tough for me and my kids, as a single father of 2 little kids is very hard for me and my 2 little kids. Pls help us whatever you can assist us with pls I beg of you all pls

309 *505 *3926

Monday Uchenna

First * Bank

Pls is not easy for me I am like a crippled man. Pls, all the admins and moderators in this platform pls for the sake of my little hungry kids please pardon my post because I strongly believe that God will send helpers from here to locate me and my kids pls.

God bless you and your family!!
obembet:

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Okay naaw. This is gonna be an interesting thread. Lemme park here.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
ok
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by CR777: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Xbxb
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? by Phred1717: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Not proper to date a friend's sister...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. / Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.