Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides (88479 Views)

Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by ripbubu: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nagazi:

My initial temptation is to place an irrevocable curse on you but I had to refrain myself from doing so. Be that as it may, you shouldn't talk to a leader and elderly leader like that. God is not happy ith you. Please, repent now
shut up use that power to curse your self to have money let see curse for Nigeria to have fuel let see.. Or continue dreaming with your butt hole

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by ripbubu: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Afolak:

Say what u like,The president's son will regain full consciousness by the grace of Almighty Allah.
I can believe u are still mentioning dis Biafra people in ur conversation.
I'll advice u to go and replace Nnamdi KANU so dat d agitation will continue.
Where is "Nnamdi kanu" nw?he has left for his second country,leaving all of u in d struggle to b wasted my no nonsense Nigeria Army.
cry me a river.. The boy is already dead self

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by frankyychiji(f): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

My age git nothing to do with this. You said Buhari ordered killing of corpers and I asked how. I really want to know so please explain
I needed to know your age to rule out selective amnesia.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by zinaunreal(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ehuatamuigunisi:

Stop dragging the name Biafra into everything. Real Biafrans can never rejoice on misfortunes of others. Rather, we pray for our progress and that of our opposers.
maybe not you. But the majority are bunch of tribalistic sadist
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by gidjah(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
All over the north here, he is the grand patron of bikers. He gives the lead others follow.
EternalTruths:

So Charlie boy follow dey the race.?

That grandfather needs deliverance.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by ripbubu: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
brownhawk:
LMAO see how ipob terrorists are sucking on this piece of news like a dick.
we will rejoice the day the boy dies

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by ripbubu: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
fuckpro:
...13 yrs difference!!! how can this be and he is not the first child from the woman
buhari is a fuckker of virgins the wife was 12 when he married her he was 45

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by ripbubu: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
fuckpro:
...with which logic were the tribes united to make one Nigeria
...from were I come from its a thing of shame to engage such a young person at that aged
in fact its next to a taboo, but a highly placed individual does this and is made president
...i can't wrap my head around that act of abuse
buhari is a paedophile
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by lazygal: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
trolley:
Does this clown even understands anything about security protocol? A security officer is beholden to the whims of their principal. His professional service exists upon the agreement of their principal. He offers protection/advice which can be accepted or declined by his principal.

Don't blame your son for lacking the foresight to restrain his excesses.

Yes he does..even the president of united state is being denied certain requests or advised against it. ....It is expected that when the children of a serving president bark on thinks or are about to embarl on what security feels will endanger their lives,cause diplomatic uproars,etc they are to advise against it and if refused bring it to the notice of a superior officer who In turn will take it up

So yea buhari has a point... How ever Yusuf is should be held responsible for the action
Putting everytihe aside let's set aside what ever criticisms and pray for both Yusuf and his friend
WHAT HURTS BUHARI SHOULD BE MOST BOTHERED ABOUT IS THE LIFE OF THAT POOR BOY ,YUSUF FRIEND AS YUSUF CAUSED THE ACCIDENT THAT SENT THAT BOY UNDER COMMA
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
i wish yusuf speedy recovery, Buhari will know how it feels to lose a loved 1.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by ripbubu: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rejoice5000:
Thausands are being killed everyday:a case study OPERATION PYTHON DANCE VIA NNAMDI KANU'S HOUSE;;BOKO HARAM KILLINNG PPLE ANYHOW;biko did their mum vomit them?ooh ur hands are shaking?now na morning:KARMA NOBI PESIN FRIEND:JST TASTE SMALL:
don't mind that tyrant president
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by ebpius1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
I wish him speedy recovery but if his reckless driving had cause the death of a pedestrian, will Buhari feel this bad. Self centred people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by heilige(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Common Sense dictates at that age, that power bike racing is not the best on public roads

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by godwinonyilog: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hmmmmm okay ooooo
Let keep watching.....
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Maximus85(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
trolley:
Does this clown even understands anything about security protocol? A security officer is beholden to the whims of their principal. His professional service exists upon the agreement of their principal. He offers protection/advice which can be accepted or declined by his principal.

You took the words out of my mouth. Thanks. How old is the boy? Oga should have brought the boy to a general hospital and see what Nigerians see.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by stonecoldcafe: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
PointZerom:
Mumu President blaming people for his woes since 1984. If truely you trained your son well, you dont need the help of the security aids to stop him from power bike racing at that time of the day. Nnamdi Kanu's blood fall on your family.

Nawa o!
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by chiefojiji(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Who is to be blamed for this fuel scarcity??
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
If this is true, this man is a joker . . .
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by buffalowings: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
A grown up doing drag racing cry
He was senseless
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
ebpius1:
I wish him speedy recovery but if his reckless driving had cause the death of a pedestrian, will Buhari feel this bad. Self centred people everywhere.
. You made sense my bro,I ve bn pondering on this ur comment.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by APL33: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
trolley:

U just use English confuse urself. is Yusuf their principal or Buhari?. Why wud his security allow him go with a bike? what if he was kidnapped, by force, by fire, they should have simply declined his request.

Though the presidents fault is, why he allowed his son to own a bike, when he knows dey shouldn't go anywhere alone.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Myself2(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
trolley:

He is Dullardeen, he is not smart to know this
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by oodua1stson: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sorry about his accident but the boy is a bloody criminal. If you go around overspeeding, it's not only your life you put in danger but the lives of others plying the roads.

A pedestrian or driver could have been killed by his blatant stupidity.

Wish him well sha if he will learn from it and not put others life in danger
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by sharpwriter(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:
How does this reduce the price of the land cruiser Prado I wanna buy

Prado for this recession? And you be nairalander. please, bros I need help o. 2018 is around the corner. Show me the way wink if it's clean though. Extend your grace to me. I'M SERIOUS.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by selfmadeboss: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
sharpwriter:

Prado for this recession? And you be nairalander. please, bros I need help o. 2018 is around the corner. Show me the way wink if it's clean though. Extend your grace to me. I'M SERIOUS.
How una dey regard this nairaland sef? This site is just a site where People come to read stuffs. It's just like facebook or any other online platform. Anybody can have an account. No it's not clean enough so I can't extend lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by israelmao(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wishing you quick recovery!
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by sharpwriter(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

How una dey regard this nairaland sef? This site is just a site where People come to read stuffs. It's just like facebook or any other online platform. Anybody can have an account. No it's not clean enough so I can't extend lol

Rflmao cheesy it means it's clean a bit. a good brother like me can still tap into it Na wink EXTENDDD
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Buhari is a fool...Always blaming people for his misfortunes...He shud reconcile wit God n beg 4 forgiveness.... Innocent bloods crying on him....I wish d little brat quick recovery.... D rich also cry....life
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Givenchy23: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
yes, l too blame those security men they just want to killed the young man
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by EzeNri(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
adetayo234:

But it doesn't happen like that in the US, maybe Nigeria also. The US president has no right to oppose his security aid. Most times the Secret Service men around him don't even ask for his permission before taking action to protect him. They just pick him up and he can only complain, but not refuse to follow them.
You are properly guided. I love intelligent brains.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by So101: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
PointZerom:
Mumu President blaming people for his woes since 1984. If truely you trained your son well, you dont need the help of the security aids to stop him from power bike racing at that time of the day. Nnamdi Kanu's blood fall on your family.
home training no follow for this one just hide your face it’s important

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.