Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (60806 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sanchez01:
When it is not N-POWER! grin

grin grin
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sanchez01, you're a clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

lol.

Then as a woman, you need to look more closely because I am far from being an over possessive lover.

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by crackhaus: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
oyb:
so is ifeta a common name, or is oko chief bonking his relatives?
I have a feeling the man whom Ese Ifeta was caught with on the second week of February 2012 at Erho-Abraka also goes by the same surname Ifeta.

All of them are relatives.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by danvon(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
That woman must be a gossiper
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Sixaxis: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:

You can insert speedometer in her netherparts tongue grin

Speedometer!? grin
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by arrestdarrester: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
People must have mistaken her for the disgraced girlfriend of her husband that was caught cheating with someone else and brought to her home.

She is only clearing the air people
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Ronnicute(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by StarUp: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
First and foremost, how can it be verified that she has not cheated on her husband for 29 years? People think cheating is when you start sleeping around with another man/woman...when you start hiding sensitive things from your spouse cheating has already began because na from clap dem dey enter dance...Abegi, park well: NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
NA wa o. I will ban some people here ooooo

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:

LOL. Make im put rain gauge join... cheesy
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Make im put rain gauge join... cheesy

My lady, how far na?
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by pocohantas(f): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
maxithonnie:

My lady, how far na?

Me?
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
The husband's girlfriend was caught with another man by vigilantes. That was their crime? grin grin
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Me?

Yes, you!

Can i PM you?

I have been admiring you.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by shekauvsbuhari: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
ClitoPen:
How come you and your husband's girlfriend share same surname?
What sort of coincidence is that?
And she shares same initials with the said girlfriend. MADAM AS A LAWYER,I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE THE CHEAT BY NAME ESE IFETA. YOU PUT UP THIS NOTICE TO CONFUSE PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by pressplay411(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin cheesy grin she need to clear the air

She made a billboard hon.
When busy bodies been trying to get your reputation bodied.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by martineverest(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mtchrww.... Come to my side, u will see that almost all of the women in my tribe hasn't cheated on their husbands
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
pressplay411:

She made a billboard hon.
When busy bodies been trying to get your reputation bodied.
It's very funny grin
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Icon79(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Say it with me: Wo(e)men shocked

O pari

Oyindidi:
grin cheesy grin she need to clear the air
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Icon79:
Say it with me: Wo(e)men shocked

O pari

Why you quote me?
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Sanchez01: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:
Sanchez01, you're a clown
grin
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by buffalowings: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sanchez01:

When it is not N-POWER! grin

Jesus christ

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Icon79(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Something told me that you wrote that billboard angry

O pari

Oyindidi:
Why you quote me?
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
No thanks, you sound like an over possessive lover.

What's an over poasessive lover?
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Icon79:
Something told me that you wrote that billboard angry

O pari

I'm not in a good mood. Don't start sh!t with me
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by tonytony208(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

What is troubling you? Do you wanna share? We can discuss away from the prying eyes here.

Ashewo. Ó fé gba number cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by begwong: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
How comes una dey share same hubby name "IFETA" with the side chick ma ✈
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by DedeNkem: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nigerians are so rotten that they think 29 years of being faithful is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Paperwhite(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:

You No well smiley tongue
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Inyanga(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Why would the husband date his namesake sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.